Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly (4035 Views)

Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) / Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) / OOU Students Kills Large Snake After Biting A Lady And Attempts To Strangle Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by WinningEleven(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
A little boy has killed a large snake and shocked his neighbours
The boy reportedly came home from the bush with the snake dangling on his neck. He had a wide and proud smile on his face.
Location and name are undisclosed.

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by WinningEleven(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
More photos

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by SweetBuns(f): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
How did he kill it ?
What's his name
Where did he come from??
Lalasticlala grin

6 Likes

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by GOFRONT(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
I have a feeling this snake was killed by that broad-chested dude at the right back in the pics....

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala, come o...See food

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by Ikem11(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Front page

Lala o! see snake

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by SageMK: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
A brave young boy faced that big python. shocked

I can't say the same for some of us adults.
This gif perfectly describes us when we see snakes.

[img]https://media1./images/5f670bbac9898ed74bc32e70f4eb9e9f/tenor.gif?itemid=7990684[/img]

20 Likes

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by Jayslicky: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lalasticlala viewing this meat like.

5 Likes

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by COURVOISier(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by HaryoBamex(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lala food don set, make u go buy beer...

Chai, one day bush meat go catch hunter...
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by remi1444: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
cheesy

When i was 10, i was fond of killing most snakes i came in contact with so i don't think this should be some sort of accomplishment.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by KristaPretty(f): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
This meat go sweet pass buhari meat for neck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by KristaPretty(f): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
remi1444:
cheesy

when i was 10, i was fond of killing most snakes i came in contact with so i don't think this should be some sort of accomplishment.

You were playing with your shoe lace and thought it was snake bro!

10 Likes

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by remi1444: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

Anyways, i won't try to prove my point to you, I've other chores to get my hands busy with... shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by Danwakae(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

What are u saying ??

Go to your village, u would find children killing big snakes, they live with the snakes its not big deal to doubt, afterall they have the antics and patern of killing it for sweet potato of soup....u may not understand as a city person.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by forghon: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
I just said lala
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by dynicks(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
LALA in the market right now measuring the size of the pot with which he would use to prepare a very delicious snake soup!...

Madam! Do u have a pot as big as this size?.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by starbuck(f): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
God may I never have an encounter with snake in my life
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by Jcole1985(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
starbutt:

Hahaha
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by remi1444: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Danwakae:

What are u saying ??

Go to your village, u would find children killing big snakes, they live with the snakes its not big deal to doubt, afterall they have the antics and patern of killing it for sweet potato of soup....u may not understand as a city person.
Don't bother much, if she grew up in a typical rural setting, she'll know killing snakes at even age 8 is a common occurrence. I started mauling those creatures from when i started hunting for Crickets and Rabbits.
I have these feeling that she's just forming but she is a real snake charmer.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by remi1444: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
starbuck:
You'll likely find one under your duvet.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by starbuck(f): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
remi1444:
You'll likely find one under your duvet.

Snakes no dey climb upstairs grin grin grin grin
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by Danwakae(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
remi1444:
Don't bother much, if she grew up in a typical rural setting, she'll know killing snakes at even age 8 is a common occurrence. I started mauling those creatures from when i started hunting for Crickets and Rabbits.
I have these feeling that she's just forming but she is a real snake charmer.

Baba u just reminded me of something, killing of crickets, rabbits and even rats that sometimes after digging their hole, u would discovered a big snake inside that has already swollen the families of rats....chaiii, double blessing...we killed the snakes and does the surgery to get double meats.....

As u said, she may be forming, cos somebody that has no idea will only be scared and not doubt about it....rural hunters.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by remi1444: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Danwakae:

Baba u just reminded me of something, killing of crickets, rabbits and even rats that sometimes after digging their hole, u would discovered a big snake inside that has already swollen the families of rats....chaiii, double blessing...we killed the snakes and does the surgery to get double meats.....

As u said, she may be forming, cos somebody that has no idea will only be scared and not doubt about it....rural hunters.
Kaiiii... I'm just feeling excited about then when all we need to both about was just to live, when life wasnt what we have today. I got stung couple of times by scorpion while inserting my fingers inside holes.

At times, i feel like travelling to those moment because the current state that I'm in now is boring.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by remi1444: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
starbuck:

Snakes no dey climb upstairs grin grin grin grin
Yes, but accidentally it might crawl into bags or better still, it will hid under empty bucket and you'll unknowingly carry it to your bathroom and voom, it will find your duvet conducive to habit in.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by davillian(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by 9jaBloke: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Some of these village dudes don advance o. Na condition make dem be like boys.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by punisha: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
shocked

Lalasticlala it's a boy snake.
This news must be heard of by men far and wide...
In thee we trust.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by PrincessB1(f): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is massively massive shocked

Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by PLATO1U(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
What a courageous boy. Them should conscript this boy into Nigeria Army.
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
That boy is a Hercules of his community.

Meanwhile

Get an android app for your business, website, organization, church, union at an affordable price
Re: Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly by Generalwoodz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
I go deactivate if This cheat hits frontpage grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Often Use Acronyms That We Do Not Know Their Meaning In Our Everyday Lives / Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up / IMT: Enugu Govt. Approves N810 Million For Upgrade Of Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.