Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Do I Convert My Glo Airtime To Cash? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Convert My Glo Airtime To Cash? (554 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharged 3500 Glo Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account / How Do I Convert My Airtime To Cash Completely Risk Free / Please Who Can Help Me Convert My Jamb To Direct Entry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert My Glo Airtime To Cash? by Notryme80: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please everyone, is there a way one can convert airtime to cash?
My aunt mistakenly recharged 5000 naira on her glo sim instead of 500 and now the whole house has remain boring for the past 2 hours now. I can't even sit down and press my phone in peace again and I don't wish to go hang outside in this hot afternoon.
So guys, kindly help me with any true solution make I rest abeg....
She already called the bank, but she was told there is nothing they could do.
NOTE - I have read about a few websites that can convert airtime to cash but I don't know which one can be trusted so afraid d catch me because if I go try am and scammers chop this my hanty money ehnn,, na die b dat
Re: How Do I Convert My Glo Airtime To Cash? by n1ky(f): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
I convert airtime to cash, and you have your money instantly.Glo -75%
MTN -85%
So I will be buying the 5k Glo 3750, Thanks
Watsapp no -08052027102
Re: How Do I Convert My Glo Airtime To Cash? by Notryme80: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
n1ky:
I convert airtime to cash, and you have your money instantly.Glo -75%
MTN -85%
So I will be buying the 5k Glo 3750, Thanks
Watsapp no -08052027102
Ok tnx.
Is there a platform you buy through, and does one has to transfer the card to you first before you send the money?
Re: How Do I Convert My Glo Airtime To Cash? by Adeoye11(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Hey hello , try cheetah pay.com ..
I use them all the time.
If you need assistance chat me up
Re: How Do I Convert My Glo Airtime To Cash? by n1ky(f): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Notryme80:

Ok tnx.
Is there a platform you buy through, and does one has to transfer the card to you first before you send the money?
You transfer the airtime to me, then I transferred your money

(1) (Reply)

Photo:what Is The ONE WORD To Complete ALL These Words / You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper / Peter King's Music School Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.