Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? (734 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sitting here right now at this naming ceremony,I can’t help but wonder and ponder about love,relationships and marriage.

There must be something that bad boy D’banj saw when he exclamed; “don’t doubt it, love is a beautiful thing.”

Who he is and his character is of no moment at this time. But what will make a full grown man with ladies at his beck and call exclaim thus?

Let’s wait for those of us that have been in love and are still in love. Perhaps they will oblige us with an honest answer. Our quest is; what do you loved most about your wife/ girlfriend and still yearn for till date?

Does she still possess that feature or quality?

Is the marriage/ relationship still subsisting or has it been determined by efflusion of time?

Please our elders, egbon and seniors that have been there and back or still there,kindly educate our ignorance.

It is often said that one cannot live long enough to learn from his mistakes.

Especially In this generation of ours when wisdom in marriage,relationship and people management is scarce. Kindly educate our ignorance.

Thank you madams and Monsignor
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
I'll tell you when I have one

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by Benki003(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Her smile and her voice, wanna make me cum anytime I hear her speak
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by MufasaLion: 5:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Benki003:
Her smile and her voice, wanna make me cum anytime I hear her speak

grin grin grin grin

Let me hear her voice.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Ok
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2021
I love food and i believe my wife to be the best cook in the world. This is just one out of so many.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by Acehart: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2021
She is efficient. If she were a machine, she would be an autotransformer.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by wunmi590(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
cool

She's very hardworking, resourceful, brainy and beautiful and to cap it all, home maker
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
He is my cash machine. He spits out cash like my toyboy. Anything I tell him to do financially, he does. Be like say I nack am jazz. He prioritises I, the kids and my family like gold.

He washes my clothes when they are dirty. Goes to the market and comes home to cook for me. He has made me and the kids so lazy. I pray he lives long for me o.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by bjprodint1: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
He is my cash machine. He spits out cash like my toyboy. Anything I tell him to do financially, he does. Be like say I nack am jazz. He prioritises I, the kids and my family like gold.

He washes my clothes when they are dirty. Goes to the market and comes home to cook for me. He has made me and the kids so lazy. I pray he lives long for me o.
My sister,this fiction man can not live long o.pls tell us about ur non fiction spouse.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
bjprodint1:
My sister,this fiction man can not live long o.pls tell us about ur non fiction spouse.

He's my husby.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by bjprodint1: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's my husby.
D 70yrs old oyibo man?congrats

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Spouse? by helinues: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Well for now, my spouse is myself. I just love the foods myself have been preparing for me for quite some times. How about relaxing the body and work smartly.

Kudos to my spouse

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please / Video Shows Man Who Ate 1 Goat Plus 2kg Of Rice All At Once, His Wife Runs Away / Tired Of Cable Subscriptions? Get In Here For A Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.