Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos (42389 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Stuns At Frankincense Ben's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beautiful woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by JohnAOne: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
meobizy:
She looks 5.
No she doesn't.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by smartasuen(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dis babe don old o! And she has added way more kilograms to her weight which now makes her appear shorter.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by MayorWhales: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Praxis758: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's been long I last read or hear anything about her both online and in acting role.

I don't know if she's still into acting. Seems she's no longer in Nigeria.

One of the very few nollywood actresses without spot or controversy.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing On Thursday, Could Be Released On Bail

SaharaReporters exclusively learnt on Wednesday that the hearing could open the door for Kanu's release on bail.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKDEC 01, 2021

The detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu is scheduled for an emergency hearing tomorrow (Thursday) that could lead to his release on bail.

SaharaReporters exclusively learnt on Wednesday that the hearing could open the door for Kanu's release on bail.

This was confirmed exclusively to SaharaReporters by the counsel for the Nigerian government in the matter.

It was also learnt from Nigerian government lawyers that the move is in response to the fervent appeals by Igbo leaders for the release of the pro-Biafra agitator.

"Nnamdi Kanu scheduled for an emergency hearing tomorrow that could lead to his release on bail.

"This is in response to Igbo elders' request for his release," one of the sources said on Wednesday.

President Muhammadu Buhari had said on Friday, November 19 that he would consider the unconditional release of the IPOB leader as sought by elder statesmen from the South-East.

Buhari had, however, added that such a request was a difficult option to weigh but assured that he would give it a thought.

Buhari said this while receiving a group under the aegis of Highly Respected Igbo Greats, led by First Republic parliamentarian and Minister of Aviation, Mbazulike Amaechi, at State House, Abuja, earlier in November.

Amaechi, a nonagenarian, had described the situation in the South-East as “painful and pathetic,” lamenting that businesses have collapsed, education crumbling, and fear everywhere.

He had pleaded for a political, rather than military solution, requesting that if Kanu was released to him as the only First Republic Minister still alive, “he (Kanu) would no longer say the things he had been saying,” stressing that he could control him, “not because I have anything to do with them (IPOB), but I am highly respected in Igbo land today."

A Presidential media aide, Femi Adesina, had revealed this in a statement titled, “President Buhari to Igbo Leaders: Your demand for Nnamdi Kanu’s release is heavy. I will consider it.”

However, in his response, Buhari had said, “You’ve made an extremely difficult demand on me as leader of this country. The implication of your request is very serious. In the last six years, since I became President, nobody would say I have confronted or interfered in the work of the Judiciary. God has spared you, and given you a clear head at this age, with very sharp memory. A lot of people half your age are confused already. But the demand you made is heavy. I will consider it."

Stressing his policy of non-interference with the Judiciary, the President said when Kanu jumped bail, got arrested and was brought back to the country, “I said the best thing was to subject him to the system. Let him make his case in court, instead of giving very negative impressions of the country from the outside. I feel it’s even a favour to give him that opportunity.

The IPOB leader is currently standing trial at the Federal High Court, Abuja for terrorism-related charges.

Kanu was illegally arrested in Kenya and renditioned to Nigeria in June.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by ppogba: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Malory:
Imagine that mouth on my dic*

Thank God I avoided trading insults with you yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by sisisioge: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wow! She looks so beautiful and young....I like her looks.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by We4all: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lilian Bach that year. How she fizzled out should be studied as the 8th wonder of the world considering how Nigerians adore light skin and used to worship her back then.

By the way, she used to be a wack actress with poor delivery. And she looks like BBN, Gifty Power’s elder sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
gambia:
Wow, she looks great. I remembered her in one movie around 2001 titled- " Married to a witch "
Haaah... Memories. Children were sing "what do you expect when you married a witch"
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Lamanii22(f): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wooow she looks way too good @51

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by toujurs: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Most of these ladies are corporate whores, like why is it always about the beauty, hips, breast and so on. This is one of the reason africa is way behind other continents, its only how to show breast, yansh and how to Bleep for hours, and grow a big dick, ass and breast. We are good at. Just few africans are making a difference in moulding africa for a greater future

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by ImoleNaija: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
See beauty tongue
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Juanmike(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
meobizy:
She looks 51 to me. She’s likely promoting that Slessor movie.
she is not in the movie
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by ImoleNaija: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
ENIGMATIC2023:
BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing On Thursday, Could Be Released On Bail

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKDEC 01, 2021

The detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu is scheduled for an emergency hearing tomorrow (Thursday) that could lead to his release on bail.

This was confirmed exclusively to SaharaReporters by the counsel for the Nigerian government in the matter.

It was also learnt from Nigerian government lawyers that the move is in response to the fervent appeals by Igbo leaders for the release of the pro-Biafra agitator.

"Nnamdi Kanu scheduled for an emergency hearing tomorrow that could lead to his release on bail.

"This is in response to Igbo elders' request for his release," one of the sources said on Wednesday.

President Muhammadu Buhari had said on Friday, November 19 that he would consider the unconditional release of the IPOB leader as sought by elder statesmen from the South-East.

Buhari had, however, added that such a request was a difficult option to weigh but assured that he would give it a thought.

Buhari said this while receiving a group under the aegis of Highly Respected Igbo Greats, led by First Republic parliamentarian and Minister of Aviation, Mbazulike Amaechi, at State House, Abuja, earlier in November.

Amaechi, a nonagenarian, had described the situation in the South-East as “painful and pathetic,” lamenting that businesses have collapsed, education crumbling, and fear everywhere.

He had pleaded for a political, rather than military solution, requesting that if Kanu was released to him as the only First Republic Minister still alive, “he (Kanu) would no longer say the things he had been saying,” stressing that he could control him, “not because I have anything to do with them (IPOB), but I am highly respected in Igbo land today."

A Presidential media aide, Femi Adesina, had revealed this in a statement titled, “President Buhari to Igbo Leaders: Your demand for Nnamdi Kanu’s release is heavy. I will consider it.”

However, in his response, Buhari had said, “You’ve made an extremely difficult demand on me as leader of this country. The implication of your request is very serious. In the last six years, since I became President, nobody would say I have confronted or interfered in the work of the Judiciary. God has spared you, and given you a clear head at this age, with very sharp memory. A lot of people half your age are confused already. But the demand you made is heavy. I will consider it."

Stressing his policy of non-interference with the Judiciary, the President said when Kanu jumped bail, got arrested and was brought back to the country, “I said the best thing was to subject him to the system. Let him make his case in court, instead of giving very negative impressions of the country from the outside. I feel it’s even a favour to give him that opportunity.

The IPOB leader is currently standing trial at the Federal High Court, Abuja for terrorism-related charges.

Kanu was illegally arrested in Kenya and renditioned to Nigeria in June.
[/s]
Town crier undecided
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian actress, Lilian Bach who recently celebrated her 51st birthday in November shared some lovely new photos of herself on her Instagram page today December 1, IgbereTV reports.

See photos below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW7zy0UMMA3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Damn , this woman is so alluring ,, looking this stunning and fresh @ 51.... This is a real milf,, this woman is so fresh ,, damn she's fucking fresh for a nigga to eat her fresh pussy,, ,, I wouldn't mind licking liquid milk on her pussy,, , wtf , just wish to lick her from hair to toe like dicedpineapple .. this is a stunning milf ..
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Richy4(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
I'm still thinking were I have seen her.. if she was the same lady that advertised Delta soap back then in early 2000?..

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oleka1:
This lady never gets old. Ever green.

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
scammer alert!!!!!!!!! 419!!!!! 419!!!!!!! Mayday!!!!! Mayday!!!!!!!!
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Juanmike(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
So she never marry
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Skyfornia(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oleka1:
This lady never gets old. Ever green.

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me

What's your collateral?
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by gambia(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Acecards:
Haaah... Memories. Children were sing "what do you expect when you married a witch"

We really enjoyed Nollywood movies back then.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Kog45(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lilian Bach and Adunni Bankole always exposing the bleached actresses...seeing Adunni with Iyabo Ojo tells me the real and fake beauty.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Shakathezulu1: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Parashooter post=108126075][b]This Lilian Bach's 1st pic will be good for ***
Standing Doggy.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Mvena(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Malory:
Imagine that mouth on my dic*
Just put that K na comot the *

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by yesloaded: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Utaka

Attacker

Thuraya

indomie generation no go know this

grin

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by ozonechrome: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
pinkyruledworld:

ODDE

It's best not to quote comments like these as you keep them.

Just report it to save others the inconvenience of reading it.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by VULCAN(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
She was one of the worst actresses in Nollywood ever.

But definitely also one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful we had back then
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
The only Nigerian female that I can regard as a celebrity and I also had a crush on..
Back then.. her movies were light..

Now we have clowns and toxic Feminist wannabes called yeyebrities..

Age gracefully ma'am
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by AsawanaDgreat: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Everly beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Daughter Sunday Photo (adorable) / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos / Miracle Igbokwe Becomes Imo State Education Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.