Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos (42386 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Stuns At Frankincense Ben's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by kayusely70(m): 4:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Evergreen beauty!
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by floss(m): 4:23am On Dec 02, 2021
HEBEI:
She's still as beautiful as Eva. But,

Why can't ladies take pictures without snapping their bumbum Ike nsị for that mata undecided

But you can still take a look at a ladies picture without looking at her bumbum since nyash disgust you, that's why she took her time to snap every angle. You weren't compelled to gaze at her bumbum, her face is there or you can admire the environment she took the pics.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by sageb: 4:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Nollywood's finest actress that year.
I remember the movie she acted, in which muna obiekwe loved her so much but after graduation, she left and married a rich man.
The title is "controversy "
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Ishilove: 5:21am On Dec 02, 2021
ShaqFu:
matronly or not, her ass is Bae-you-tee-full. All it takes for one to know just how Bae-you-tee-full her is, is for one to smash it doggy style.

From the way she positioned it when she's down on all fours, the path to her heavenly Haven will be revealed clearly thus given one a direct access to it. Bliss!. kiss wink
I did notice that aspect of her ass because I ain't gay cheesy The only thing I'm seeing is the very matronly aura sorrounding the ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Ishilove: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2021
We4all:
Lilian Bach that year. How she fizzled out should be studied as the 8th wonder of the world considering how Nigerians adore light skin and used to worship her back then.

By the way, she used to be a wack actress with poor delivery. And she looks like BBN, Gifty Power’s elder sister.
Finally, someone says the truth

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Tinubu food that year.......

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2021
All of you shouting 'thaz ass though!'
'that ass is big, bigger, biggest'
I can't see the ass. Big ass is not wide and fat to the sides. It's perky, full and potruding (forward)
That's how you know ass from hip bone. Many slimmer, smaller girls who are thicker in the ass than her, but not as chubby as she is.

But still, Lilian Bach doesn't want to look old. Since I was small, and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen........
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by JuanDeDios: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Oleka1:
This lady never gets old. Ever green.

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
Sure. DM
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2021
sammybest889:
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

51 yrs old damn!!!!! dis woman go good 4 milf...oo
what did I known... this people looking young self what is d secret behind it ..unlike we DAt..we are in our mid twenties (person go just look u say bros u look 35..dem go even De follow u argue abt ur own age like say na dem born u)

God am just tire!!! person face just look way older Dan him age and na my papa cus am (how wish I resemble my malle cus she look young) I 4 no get dis kind of problem

my old man just keep strong face every time like say him and person de fight (and na him I come go resemble)

kia!!!

Jesus wept!!!!!

modified;
DAT mod wey remove me 4 space wey I book up der ..as u remove my space I hope ur bank don credit ur acct

idiomatic expression,mumulious something, nonsensical ode (do ur worst)

mtchew!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by chrizzyace: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
Imagine that mouth on my dic*

Pervert, how did u even get FTC angry
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Oleka1: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Sure. DM
Click on my profile my number is there or look below this my comment you will see it there. Will be waiting to hear from you
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by azpekuliar: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
We4all:
Lilian Bach that year. How she fizzled out should be studied as the 8th wonder of the world considering how Nigerians adore light skin and used to worship her back then.

By the way, she used to be a wack actress with poor delivery. And she looks like BBN, Gifty Power’s elder sister.

The bolded is exactly why she fizzled out. A pretty face and a light skin can only get you so far especially in an era before social media.
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2021
hmm long time we no see babe grin
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by cybriz82(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Still remember her advert with delta soap and her movie married to a witch with chidi mokeme..
Re: Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos by Kinjikitileking(m): 2:27am On Dec 04, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Obara Jesus...
(Pours anointing oil to post)

shocked shocked

What is wrong ... Allow a nigga to express his feelings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.