Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently (1249 Views)

A Good Programmer Is NEEDED / A Programmer Is Actually Milking Me. / Good Programmer Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by Depressed111: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good day, if u are a forex trader and also an MQL4 programmer, I would want you to code a script for me, I will pay you with any 1 of the 2 ways below

1. Money: if u want me to pay with money then we will negotiate the price and I will pay you with money

2. Mentorship: if u want me to pay you with mentorship then I will make u my student and you will benefit from my 5years experience in the forex industry, at the end of the mentorship I will give u 1 of my 3 profitable strategies to use

Only 1 or 2 programmers is needed if u are interested, let me know
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by emman44(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
You can barely find metatrader coding expert here on nairaland. We have few Nigerians coders doing that.
If you do not mind, I could help with one of my coder
but he is not a Nigerian.
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by Alusiizizi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Depressed111:
Good day, if u are a forex trader and also an MQL4 programmer, I would want you to code a script for me, I will pay you with any 1 of the 2 ways below

1. Money: if u want me to pay with money then we will negotiate the price and I will pay you with money

2. Mentorship: if u want me to pay you with mentorship then I will make u my student and you will benefit from my 5years experience in the forex industry, at the end of the mentorship I will give u 1 of my 3 profitable strategies to use

Send me the specs. I am an expert in both MQL4 and MQL5, also I am interested in the first option only(payment of monies, thanks).
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by daHcKR: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Afternoon.
Chat me up on whatsapp 081,49696,484 ..

I develop trading bots both crypto and forex, especially for synthethics on deriv
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by ichidodo: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Depressed111:

Currently developing a suite of forex trading strategies into algorithmic codes for swift machine learning though not in mysql4 or 5 but in Python....If you interested, I would like the second option...I have a weak spot for fresh and new forex trading stragies.
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by Depressed111: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Send me the specs. I am an expert in both MQL4 and MQL5, also I am interested in the first option only(payment of monies, thanks).

How can I contact u? Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by trytillmake(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
emman44:
You can barely find metatrader coding expert here on nairaland. We have few Nigerians coders doing that.
If you do not mind, I could help with one of my coder
but he is not a Nigerian.
If u don't know say u do not simple.
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by airsaylongcome: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
trytillmake:

If u don't know say u do not simple.

He did not say there aren't any in Nigeria. He said they are had to come by
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by pjmoa(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Depressed111:

Contact me

Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by drpips1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Reach me on telegram @eacoder for your mt4 and mt5 programming
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by DeathToAfonja: 5:01am On Mar 20, 2022
See the hungry quacks up there rushing like flies on glass of milk
Re: A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently by teemy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Depressed111:

Found an Mql4 programmer?

Holla me if no

(1) (Reply)

July Bootcamp Training - Full Stack Web Development With Javascript (mern Stack) / What Would Be The Output Of This JS Code (pics) / For The Best Code Monkeys - Crack This And Get A Chance To Join Uk Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.