Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account (12819 Views)

Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account by wahaladondey: 3:13pm On Apr 23
Very foolish man, bet money is not yours, it’s just your turn to handle it. He should have accepted the compensation.
Re: A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account by Taworot: 6:02pm On Apr 23
So, I chose 1xbet because a few years ago, when I started betting on sports, there were no other alternatives or they did not inspire any confidence. Now I still play at 1xbet, simply because I'm used to the platform, I know that tech support will answer, and all that. In short, it's fine for stable betting.
Re: A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account by ARISHEM: 7:02pm On Apr 23
They like to collect money. But they don't want to pay
Re: A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account by IxBet(m): 7:03am On Apr 25
ARISHEM:
They like to collect money. But they don't want to pay

We sincerely regret that you have formed an impression of our company as fraudulent which doesn't pay. However, you have not provided any specific arguments as to why you consider our company to be involved in fraudulent activities.
We want to emphasize that 1xBet is a public company operating since 2007, and we take pride in serving millions of players daily worldwide. Our company is licensed and operates in accordance with all rules and regulations. And thousands players confirmed that get their money.

Sincerely
1xbet team
Re: A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account by ARISHEM: 3:07pm On Apr 25
IxBet:

We sincerely regret that you have formed an impression of our company as fraudulent which doesn't pay. However, you have not provided any specific arguments as to why you consider our company to be involved in fraudulent activities.
We want to emphasize that 1xBet is a public company operating since 2007, and we take pride in serving millions of players daily worldwide. Our company is licensed and operates in accordance with all rules and regulations. And thousands players confirmed that get their money.

Sincerely
1xbet team
Blah! Blah! Blah! Maybe you just jumped to conclusions and you did not read the thread. Tell your oga to pay his customer his outstanding balance and keep your yeye story to yourself.
Re: A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account by IxBet(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25
ARISHEM:

Blah! Blah! Blah! Maybe you just jumped to conclusions and you did not read the thread. Tell your oga to pay his customer his outstanding balance and keep your yeye story to yourself.

Hello!
We read, and moreover, answered here on the forum in this thread. The most common mistake is when people do not read the rules of the Bookmaker's office or, moreover, try to use fraudulent schemes to ensure a 100% winning using a multi-account. This is prohibited by the rules. If this is detected, the person will be fully refunded his deposit amount, excluding the winnings. But the account is blocked and the person can no longer play.
As a result, the person begins to prove that the company does not pay.

All that is required is to honestly follow the Bookmaker’s rules, enjoy the game and excitement, and in this case all winnings are paid to the player. Please read and do not break the rules.

If you encounter a difficulty, write to the mail: complaints@1xpartner.com indicating your ID and what the problem is. We will review your situation and try to help promptly.

Sincerely,
1xbet team
Re: A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account by MagistoYoder: 11:48pm On May 02
I used to do betting a few years ago, and as far as I remember, it was 1xbet. Then I abandoned it, was too busy with other things. Now I have the urge to get into betting again, and I'm surprised that 1xbet is still running and still looks like a reliable bookmaker. Some of my friends even bet large amounts within the limits, of course, and everything went smoothly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Couple For Selling Their Baby For N50,000 In Ogun / Viewer Discretion Is Adviced-see the Way Fulanis Killed This Man In Nigeria / Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.