Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Get Instant #5000 Naira Credit And Additional #5, 000 After Activation Non Stop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Instant #5000 Naira Credit And Additional #5, 000 After Activation Non Stop (511 Views)

Ach/credit And Debit Card Processing Platform For Your Business / Gotv 1 Year Awoof Activation Non-official / Answer This Quiz, win 5000 Naira! Quiz No. 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant #5000 Naira Credit And Additional #5, 000 After Activation Non Stop by ROYH(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
So, this morning, I got the info, I checked it out and decided to share.. Because if it's legal like Airdrop, make everyone gather chop the awoof lol. grin
So, as per the trend, weytin your mate they do, you better follow em do..

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe9lNMExD8k

READ THE TEXT TUTORIAL BELOW HERE
Latest Update!!!
1. Go to playstore Download Jumbo(3.4mb) App Link Under Video
2. Install it
3. Download any Vpn and activate it Betternet VPN I Used
4. Open Jumbo and register....
5. After registering, you will see error 2.
Then you login, [If you see error 1, change the vpn location and try again or better still, use another VPN ]
6. Then login and go to my
7. Click on invitation code and put 144627 Click Submit
8. Go back to the dashboard and you will see 10k Naira

You can withdraw the 10k after 7 days.
Withdrawal dates are on 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.

Good luck guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe9lNMExD8k

SPY ON THE CHANNEL HERE

Re: Get Instant #5000 Naira Credit And Additional #5, 000 After Activation Non Stop by ROYH(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
So, I wasn't able to withdrawal today at all buh then, I got info that Someone did withdrawal.. So, on to the 14days laidis and then one of my the comments on the video says he was able to place withdrawal buh haven't been credited yet...

(1) (Reply)

One World Religion Headquarters To Open Soon. / Prof OSINBAJO: The Sound Is Growing Louder! / Proverbs 22:6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.