Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life (506 Views)

Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App / My UBA Mobile App Is Showing Balance Unavailable. How Do I Rectify This? / Reasons Why Your Xender App Is Not Connecting. (2) (3) (4)

Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good Evening, Nairaland family, Please i really need your help and assistance , I borrowed 25k three weeks ago from a loan app to take care of a pressing need in the family with the hope that I will get back the money before the time ​elapses and now they have been on my neck with threats here and there , they sent several messages to my contacts telling them I'm a thief and will be arrested

I explained to them I'll pay by month end but it hasn't really been easy on me ,I teach in a small private school and my salary is 14k . I'm honestly down and depressed and I just hope I don't think of suicide because these problems are getting hold of me. Please family I'll really be grateful if you can assist with anything at all. Your 200naira, 500 naira will go a long way for me please .

​0079122031
​Sterling Bank
Onisobuana
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Kdon2: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jinsliga:
Good Evening, Nairaland family, Please i really need your help and assistance , I borrowed 25k three weeks ago from a loan app to take care of a pressing need in the family with the hope that I will get back the money before the time ​elapses and now they have been on my neck with threats here and there , they sent several messages to my contacts telling them I'm a thief and will be arrested

I explained to them I'll pay by month end but it hasn't really been easy on me ,I teach in a small private school and my salary is 14k . I'm honestly down and depressed and I just hope I don't think of suicide because these problems are getting hold of me. Please family I'll really be grateful if you can assist with anything at all. Your 200naira, 500 naira will go a long way for me please .

​0079122031
​Sterling Bank
Onisobuana

Don't let them scare you, they are bunch of fraudsters. Just disregard them. If they are serious let them take you to court. Court don't jail people for owing money. At worst you will be paying them one thousand naira every month. It's not an offence to owe. Join the Facebook group/forum to deal with their matter and have peace. Simple. Nigeria sef dey owe grin
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
There's no joy in owing bro, and I can't sleep well knowing I'm owing someone . The loan app/company too is after its own business and my inability to pay them will also ruin their business.. I would pay if I had the money .

Kdon2:

Don't let them scare you, they are bunch of fraudsters. Just disregard them. If they are serious let them take you to court. Court don't jail people for owing money. At worst you will be paying them one thousand naira every month. It's not an offence to owe. Join the Facebook group/forum to deal with their matter and have peace. Simple. Nigeria sef dey owe grin
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by cRobo: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Don't ever borrow more than 20% of your monthly income

You earn 14k,
borrowed 25k
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by 2special(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why not talk with your boss or colleagues on the office
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Urchmantete: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
You sef learn to borrow to your capacity. You borrowed up to your two months salary and now to pay is the problem. Nawa oo
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
I do menial street jobs and I thought I could get upto that amount Sir.

cRobo:
Don't ever borrow more than 20% of your monthly income

You earn 14k,
borrowed 25k
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ok thank you sir

Urchmantete:
You sef learn to borrow to your capacity. You borrowed up to your two months salary and now to pay is the problem. Nawa oo

Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Boss that doesn't care
I teach in a small private school and now we are on holiday

2special:
Why not talk with your boss or colleagues on the office
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
cry cry
So far ,no one has sent any money
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
So far, no one has sent any thing to me cry
Re: Please Help, A Loan App Is After My Life by Kdon2: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
There's no joy in owing bro, and I can't sleep well knowing I'm owing someone . The loan app/company too is after its own business and my inability to pay them will also ruin their business.. I would pay if I had the money .

Sidon there dey kill yourself. Do you know how many people those idiots have scammed? They call family of those owing them making false claims. Sometime they threaten those ones to part with huge some if money which is a criminal offence against them. Abeg no lose your sleep because of idiots that are also scamming plenty Nigerians bro.

My Indian Friend Pavina / How To Apply And Process A Letter Of Administration In Nigeria / Xmas