Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail (17864 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail / Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by wispraise: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is a trap for Nnamdi kanu, if he released and he starts any noise, i promise you, he will be killed like the terrorist he is.
That is it ,all this while you have been shouting he will die in jail, now that the story is about to change you zombies will look for another trash to talk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Coldie(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Get which bail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Deepsky(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2021
All the court hearing on matter Mr president is always outside the shores of Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Mek the useless court get their act together or else Wahala go dey o angry
Go after Gumi and fellow.. release kanu with immediate effect
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Emyogalanya: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2021
As usual FG will run from their own courts again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by matm: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2021
MNK and Ipob shld learn dt they can't do without ellders .and respect for them
Elders have seen a lot in life.They fought real Biafran war for 3yrs and managed to survive..What they endured to get to where they are today ,most young people of nowadays can't endure.
Dt Buhari granted audience and listened to the delegates was b/c of the constitution of d delegetates led by an elderly man dt is far older than him.Out of respect and admiration for him,he had to welcome them and had to take d man's appeal serioulsy.In d man's words to Buhari,one could see sagacity and wisdom that goes with age at work.
Unfortunately,elder Mbazulike was one of the Igbo elders MNK used to call idiot on radio biafra.
Submit to ur elders and stop wishing them death.Stop saying they shld die and give way for d youths.No one is standing on ur way,for we are in a free world. Gragra can't get u to anywhere in life
Igbo elders alone with connection with the international communities can diplomatically actualise Biafra.
May God bless the elders.We owe them all honour and respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Ekpeitit(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2021
These Biafra mumu people sabi dream.. oooo.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by arantess: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is a trap for Nnamdi kanu, if he released and he starts any noise, i promise you, he will be killed like the terrorist he is.
be very careful
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Miller232: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2021
drizslim:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/01/breaking-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-scheduled-emergency-hearing-thursday-could-be-released
If Kanu get Hus freedom he should use brain to do things
Government will always be government
Nobody big pass government

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Fiscus105(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Another proof the Judiciary is a another rubber stamp for the Presidency!!! So Buhari can make the Judiciary hold you without bail forever

Though Buhari pocketed judicial since 1759 but on issue of judiciary, if the defence counsel raise issue of bail and prosecuting counsel raise no objection, presiding judge hands are tight on that, he must grant their request

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by LILTJAY: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol nonsense and sahara reporters

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Thunderfayayou: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Don't have heart failure and attack yet.

When he's out you can jump out of this mainland bridge.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by od501: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Releasing this man is dangerous to the society. What nonsense is this? It must be a joke.

We are yet to deal with Omicron and FG want to risk another variant by throwing Kanucron into the society. Even if this man will be released, let him spend the New year inside that cell.

Please I'm not in support of FG but the innocent blood shed due to his directives and propaganda is too maximalcruel and genocidal.

Putting his selfish interest ahead his followers safety cost biafrians so much loss.

I dont like him for been Stewpid with the tactics he applied in dealing with the government. He thinks like a baby. Politics is not for babies I beg

"Putting his selfish interest ahead his followers safety cost biafrians so much loss..."

So...a man lost his Father, mother, Inlaw, kinsmen, and friends to a struggle, and you still consider such interest selfish? What color is your problem sir?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by od501: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Maize Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised
So those idiots died for nothing
Buhari is truly man of God

I'm fearing so, but it is too early to believe that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Bigpapi: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2021
All the Abokis go shame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Lastmankc(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Ayomi90:

U shld be worried about your people "Igbos" now eating policemen flesh.
They learnt it from the hydraulic soup gulpers when they cannibalized police men flesh in Ogun state during end sars period.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by od501: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Dhury:
Justice for kanu victims. hold buhari responsible if he dare release the terrorist leader kanu

Cry me a lagoon!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by mediainc: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He's a problem to you and your family not to Nigerians
He has killed police men who are Nigerians and whose families are Nigerians and has killed innocent igbos,I know you are Ipobian so you don't bother, zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by mediainc: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Lordedifice1:

Osama bin Laden was an open terrorist
Everybody knows that
you can see osama killed people
Nnamdi kanu is biafran agitator that's what they call him,he wants referendum,the president buhari ordered python dance in abia state that killed many youths ok what of endsars killings is that not a terrorist act
Nnamdi kanu just want separation nothing else attached to it
Kanu is worse than Osama, he is a terrorist and canibal,and has indoctrinated his followers to roast and eat police men.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by splashbaby(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Bail again ����
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by mastermaestro(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You have seen the future. This is exactly how this whole drama will end if he is released.

I think this is Buhari's best strategy to end this madness. sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by omenkaLives(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Dhury:
Justice for kanu victims. hold buhari responsible if he dare release the terrorist leader kanu
I'm telling you. If that killer is granted bail, I'd wash my hands completely off APC. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by elmodee7(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2021
nathyx:
Igbo leaders fighting for the release of Kanu meanwhile on the other hand self acclaimed defender of the youruba nation Sunday adeyemi Igboho has been abandoned and left to Rot and die in jail embarassed embarassed embarassed This right here is what I don't like about youruba they are always so noisy and foul mouthed yet when it comes to "show your guts" they quickly run find somewhere and hide angry

The egoistic mentally of primitive idiotic FLAT heads. This hate you flat headed Outcasts have for yoruba will consume you.
I assure you that sunday igboho will be released soon while kanu will never see the light of day.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
omenkaLives:
I'm telling you. If that killer is granted bail, I'm I'd wash my hands completely off APC. angry angry angry
my husband good morning
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by elmodee7(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
drizslim:
Our supreme leader Onyendu is in good hands, buhari knows he got nothing against him..

Long live ipob
Long live Onyendu MNK
We Move!

Fools .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by elmodee7(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Foreverdope:
Buhari may actually be taking one of the best decisions in his government on this one.. Long live Onyendu MNK

Day dreaming

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Remman(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
guy, i agree with you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Orangedreams: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Whatever brings peace is a welcomed development.

Abeg check my signature jare.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Dixifi: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2021
This man's issue shud be put to rest once and for all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by 040drogba: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Is only in nigeria peoples support a terrorist, some lead to death of many security and civilian. Also destroy citizen properties now his peoples want him to be free, why don't have not stop him from doing that atrocities?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Remman(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2021
nathyx:
Igbo leaders fighting for the release of Kanu meanwhile on the other hand self acclaimed defender of the youruba nation Sunday adeyemi Igboho has been abandoned and left to Rot and die in jail embarassed embarassed embarassed This right here is what I don't like about youruba they are always so noisy and foul mouthed yet when it comes to "show your guts" they quickly run find somewhere and hide angry
guy, your second name na Truth... I totally agree with you! But don't be surprised. Yoruba people dey learn from igbo people. They will follow suit. Watch.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail by Quim2: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2021
gentiles:

How is it your concern? Be more concerned about the skull mining going on in your region. Afonja

Not Afronja. It's Afronjaaaaaaaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years / Recession: FG Summons Emergency Session Over Economy / Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.