Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen (8126 Views)

Northern Governors Condemn Gulak's Murder, Kidnap Of Niger Students / South-East Governors Condemn Assasination Of Ahmed Gulak / President Buhari, United Nations Condemn Killing Of Aid Workers By ISWAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by CUMIN: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2021
You guys don't know when to talk.

The officers of the law were cannibalize you are just commenting 5 days after.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Bigpapi: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Oleka1:
That was so barbaric , I couldn't believe a time will come when an Easterner will have such mind to commit such .

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me

When u pushu goat go reach fence him go turn back and head you ....the easterners have been underrated alot now una go know fulani herdsmen dey learn work for killing

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by NairaMaster1(m): 6:25am On Dec 02, 2021
They failed to condemn the military burning of villages in SE.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by NairaMaster1(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2021
They failed to condemn the military burning of villages in SE.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by NairaMaster1(m): 6:30am On Dec 02, 2021
mooremoney:
They should investigate properly before pointing fingers. But this is Nigeria where if you are hated sorry is your name

When has killing and beheading of security personnel becomes an abomination in Nigeria? It happens elsewhere in Nigeria on daily basis and nobody cares. Rather they are pressing for amnesty for them.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Offorgerald15(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2021
oilyngbati:
This is easy to solve. The security agencies should henceforth, stop taking prisoners….. just behead any Ipob terrorist arrested, with a blunt knife. Use a greater and vicious violence to finish off Ipob bingos.
And people rejoiced the day you were born.
Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by zadokchidi: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2021
oilyngbati:
This is easy to solve. The security agencies should henceforth, stop taking prisoners….. just behead any Ipob terrorist arrested, with a blunt knife. Use a greater and vicious violence to finish off Ipob bingos.
thunder fire you there
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by kingsceemark(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2021
oilyngbati:

You reason like an illiterate so many times, simple because you want people to like and share your comments, you're now embarrassing yourself before the public, IMBE

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by kingsceemark(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Dproperties:
Two of the police officers are from Kogi state 1 killed, the other seated both from a local government IPOB is dragging into biafra in Kogi state

So what's your point here, or are you calling for ethnic war or what? Remember nothing scared us this days, I hate unwanted killing of anybody, but nobody is talking about the police brutality and killing of an innocent civilians in the South East, my own opinion is this, anytime the police or soldier kills innocent people in the east, the group there should retaliate in killing many security personnel in return.
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Safyqueen:

If you know how people that will read this your embarrassing comment will look at you, you wouldn't have wasted your data on writing it.

In the first place, the policemen killed are known and are identified, the video is very clear and the environment together with the perpetuators are seen clearly without masking their faces, so what are you saying? It is because of hypocrites like you that Almighty God withdrew their senses while committing this henious crime. Thank God it is during the time of a coward president, if it were to be OBJ era, some people vis-a-vis their communities would have gone extincted before you talk of useless forensic nonesense.
If that be the case, simply arrest the perpetrators. Did you understand the comment at all? How are you sure the people involved are IPOB members? Before you tag it IPOB action, arrest the perpetrators and extract useful information. Why are you guys so dumb like this?
So every police attack in the East is now IPOB?
Why can't you then call all bandit attacks Boko Haram? Do you even know there some bad boys who may have some scores to settle with the police.

Anyway increase your efforts in tarnishing IPOB image, the masses knows the truth. My own is that whoever kill police should be dealt with but don't start attacking peaceful IPOB members just because of actions of some evil elements. IPOB have always condemned actions of these violent people. Let investigation be carried out ogbeni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by sapientia(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2021
When will they condemn the killing of innocent Igbo youths?

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by mediainc: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Weak governors, asking FG to release a terrorist because of fear. Terrorists are killed not released worldwide. Nnamdi Kanu does not only head a terrorist group, but they cannibalize their victims.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by naikeboy(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Condemn.... Condemn.... Nigeria should be called condemn republic.....
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by mediainc: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

If that be the case, simply arrest the perpetrators. Did you understand the comment at all? How are you sure the people involved are IPOB members? Before you tag it IPOB action, arrest the perpetrators and extract useful information. Why are you guys so dumb like this?
So every police attack in the East is now IPOB?
Why can't you then call all bandit attacks Boko Haram? Do you even know there some bad boys who may have some scores to settle with the police.

Anyway increase your efforts in tarnishing IPOB image, the masses knows the truth. My own is that whoever kill police should be dealt with but don't start attacking peaceful IPOB members just because of actions of some evil elements. IPOB have always condemned actions of these violent people. Let investigation be carried out ogbeni.
Ipob are terrorists, kidnappers and cannibals...they need to be chased out of every part of Nigeria back to their regions, we don't want cannibals around us.
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Uguruzik(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Terrier99:

If James Nwafor was allowed to remain in Anambra, UGM would have been finished off long ago.

To quell terror, you need a greater level of terror. That is why people have been saying the FG is pampering terrorists.

Dead brains every where, the federal is the principal suspect of these crimes,

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by louqas: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

It's either some criminals are cashing into the crises or someone is trying to tarnish the good image of IPOB.

When IPOB was making all those inflammatory statements was it anybody forcing them to say it. Ipob has ordered killing of security men on several occassion, if they didnt mean it why make the statements?
Ipob cannot wash itself clean of these killings.....it ordered the killings and cannot now turn back to deny it.....person dey play with that kind thing?
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Vistra40: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Moferere:
South East Governors are enablers of the deluded hybrids called Igbos.
Yẹyẹ Governors undecided

How are they the enablers?if you know how those governors are victims of Igbos verbal attacks, you won’t be saying this thing. Some of you just write whatever you like here
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
louqas:

When IPOB was making all those inflammatory statements was it anybody forcing them to say it. Ipob has ordered killing of security men on several occassion, if they didnt mean it why make the statements?
Ipob cannot wash itself clean of these killings.....it ordered the killings and cannot now turn back to deny it.....person dey play with that kind thing?
Please provide evidence of this order. And again don't forget evidence of all the attacks the security agents carried out on peaceful IPOB members.

The issue in all these is that the government has handled the whole IPOB thing very wrongly. I do not support any violence but my take is that attacks should be investigated from both sides. I understand you guys hate IPOB whether peaceful or violent but you better start changing your ways. Why are you guys rejoicing whenever peaceful IPOB members are killed? Why no condemnation?

We need to condemn killing of peaceful people from either sides. FG is doing their best to make the masses hate IPOB and it's affecting your likes. Although you guys have always hated them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Lastmessenger2: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2021
My own is if the military is going about killing Igbo youths and burning down their villages then I can never condemn the beheading of ordinary two policemen.
Just yesterday over 4 souls were lost due to a police checking point at ihiala and nobody is talking about it.
Army invasion at izombe,itumbuzo,orlu and so many other places were they went killed youths,burnt houses are still fresh in my memory.
So an eye for an eye and the world will know peace.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Terrier99: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Uguruzik:

Dead brains every where, the federal is the principal suspect of these crimes,

Dead brains everywhere in your family. You for instance can't even type coherently.
A single James Nwafor will rid Igboland of those miscreants. The kind of things he would do to UGM caught alive, others would keep of mischief.
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by foreshore(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2021
oilyngbati:

In the language they understand abi

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by bn2murphy(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch
The reaction of the Governors is feeble.
Action speaks louder than words.
Can't you promugate a law to control the situation and support the federal security agencies to quell this destruction of the east by hoodlums who have nothing to do.
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Badonasty(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol...una day just break
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Tochj(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Safyqueen:

If you know how people that will read this your embarrassing comment will look at you, you wouldn't have wasted your data on writing it.

In the first place, the policemen killed are known and are identified, the video is very clear and the environment together with the perpetuators are seen clearly without masking their faces, so what are you saying? It is because of hypocrites like you that Almighty God withdrew their senses while committing this henious crime. Thank God it is during the time of a coward president, if it were to be OBJ era, some people vis-a-vis their communities would have gone extincted before you talk of useless forensic nonesense.
I don't like using the word foolish when discribing a Human being but your likes force me to.
How on earth do you think awkward like this?
So ESN will be shouting"we are ESN"while committing a crime.
Who does that?
It's either foolishness or hatred
Nothing else will make a Human being think the way you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Safyqueen: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2021
Tochj:

I don't like using the word foolish when discribing a Human being but your likes force me to.
How on earth do you think awkward like this?
So ESN will be shouting"we are ESN"while committing a crime.
Who does that?
It's either foolishness or hatred
Nothing else will make a Human being think the way you do.

Mr man if you say I am foolish on this case I won't blame you but have you watched the video clip of the episode?
Please go and watch or private chat me then I forward to you. You will then shut up and apologize accordingly.
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Tochj(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Safyqueen:

Mr man if you say I am foolish on this case I won't blame you but have you watched the video clip of the episode?
Please go and watch or private chat me then I forward to you. You will then shut up and apologize accordingly.
Go to any Nollywood actor
They will act it for you.
IPOB leadership often ask that any criminal caught using the name of IPOB should be dealt with.
But No
You don't to hear that
Every criminal must be IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Ugbua wu otutu! Incompetent Clowns everywhere!
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by kollinz1234(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2021
oilyngbati:
lol the security agencies hate Ipob more than you do, yet they can't do what you suggest, not because they don't want to but because the adversary is stronger, bolder and more vicious.
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by osuofia2(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Terrier99:

If James Nwafor was allowed to remain in Anambra, UGM would have been finished off long ago.

To quell terror, you need a greater level of terror. That is why people have been saying the FG is pampering terrorists.
PLS ADD ABBA KYARI. THOSE NONSENSE IS HAPPENING BECAUSE THEY ARE BEEN PAMPERED
Re: South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen by Ingocof(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2021
This is the difference between those governors and Wike, Wike doesn't need to talk much before IPOB and their sympathisers begin to hide under their mothers'skirt.
God bless Wike, the nightmare of IPOB.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South / Peter Obi: Excuses, Non-performance Won’t Define My Presidency / JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.