Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect (9855 Views)

I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? / I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Graduates/Diploma Job Positions (251k per Month) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SouthSultan(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eddee:
@southsultan - What role did you apply for? That will determine the help or resources I can share with you.

Do you work with them, I'd appreciate any help i can get from you online folks

1 Like

Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SouthSultan(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Olumaeme:
I work in the sector and i have done aptitude test before.

The questions you will be asked are mostly essays on situations and how you resolve those issues from your experience.

Most times, what they are looking for is how you can think on your feet and also your written communication skills.

Thanks very much for this, anything else I should look out for?
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by ladiesmirror(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
SouthSultan:
Hello, please can someone help with what to expect from the above test in a Transit Administrator's role. Help please

I worked with MSF from 2016 to 2018 As a Logistics and Transport Officer

Simple facts :
Study the job description
Study the Job purpose
as written on the advert. Then know about fleet management, Vehicle maintenance and staff travel policies concerning fleet scalling.

2 Likes

Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SouthSultan(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
ladiesmirror:

I worked with MSF from 2016 to 2018 As a Logistics and Transport Officer

Simple facts :
Study the job description
Study the Job purpose
as written on the advert. Then know about fleet management, Vehicle maintenance and staff travel policies concerning fleet scalling.

Thank you very much ma'am. May Jehovah richly bless you for this info.
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by Eeser: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Doczeze:
MSF lacks integrity in selection of candidates. They are not fair and selection is never on merit. Just stay hopeful but they have lost the steam they started with in Nigeria.
I can never recommend them for any one

Kindly desist from saying what you know nothing about. If you didn't pass the recruitment process, bros you didn't pass. Don't try to bad mouth an organisation because you or someone you knew failed an interview process.
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by Eeser: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
incogni2o:

Charge them means salary.

Don't make the mistake not to negotiate well

Salaries are already fixed. There is nothing to negotiate.
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by Eeser: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

I’m confused on this position if it’s fleet management
This is not Fleet management. This is transit admin.
The position coordinate movements of national and international staff through a particular mission from the capital to the field projects
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by incogni2o: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eeser:

Salaries are already fixed. There is nothing to negotiate.

It will shock you when you resume.
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eeser:

This is not Fleet management. This is transit admin.
The position coordinate movements of national and international staff through a particular mission from the capital to the field projects

Okay that’s fine
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
SouthSultan:

Its more like travel management

Cool
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by Eeser: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
incogni2o:

It will shock you when you resume.
Man. In MSF, salaries are already fixed. There is nothing to negotiate regarding salary. Its a take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SouthSultan(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eeser:

Man. In MSF, salaries are already fixed. There is nothing to negotiate regarding salary. Its a take it or leave it.

Seems you have a good knowledge of the working environment sir?
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by paymentvoucher: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2021
SouthSultan:

The human resources team, were there foreigners among them...?

Yes please
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by BSams(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
I also got an invite for the test. Don't know what to read self.
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by bali233: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
omo! i just finish the test. e hard gannnnn
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by sdhusayni: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
I have never seen a technical questions like this ....damn! dis people are good

Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by sdhusayni: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Technical

Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by bali233: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
And i noticed they reduced the tim to 40mins as against 1hour previously. Hope everyone were able to answer all and submit on time? what is the next step? lets discuss
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by sdhusayni: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
bali233:
And i noticed they reduced the tim to 40mins as against 1hour previously. Hope everyone were able to answer all and submit on time? what is the next step? lets discuss

E tire me o,
Although the next step is:
A written technical evaluation
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by bali233: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
sdhusayni:

E tire me o,
Although the next step is:
A written technical evaluation

Do u know if it would be online too?
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by sdhusayni: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
bali233:

Do u know if it would be online too?

Maybe
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SouthSultan(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
It was same question they gave everyone. what a question they gave!
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by bali233: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
SouthSultan:
It was same question they gave everyone. what a question they gave!

Too difficult! didnt expect that at all
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by BSams(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo, those questions were technical which requires all ones medulla oblongata
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SouthSultan(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Let's hope and pray we are shortlisted to move forward to the next stage.
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by sdhusayni: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
BSams:
Omo, those questions were technical which requires all ones medulla oblongata

Of all questions, the Excel part was easy tho
The filter
The sort
Freeze pane etc

2 Likes

Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by Eddee(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
SouthSultan:

Do you work with them, I'd appreciate any help i can get from you online folks

I asked a question, you responded with one. Sorry, I don’t work with or for them!
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SouthSultan(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Any update from those shortlisted for the next stage? That's If they have
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by bali233: 6:37am On Dec 06, 2021
SouthSultan:
Any update from those shortlisted for the next stage? That's If they have

Not yet. But I think by today we would know.
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by bali233: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Has anyone gotten any feedback yet? Pls keep us posted. Thakns
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by mikky247: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Any update
Re: Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect by SouthSultan(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nothing yet oo. Let's still be hopeful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dos And Don’ts Of Writing A Cover Letter / The Globacom Customer Service Recruitment 2018 / Lead City High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.