Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (42086 Views)

Pentagon Orders US Soldiers To Withdraw From Niger Republic / Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant / France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by Abujaexpress: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
JayFredo:

Russia isn’t the one forcing gay right on other sovereign country, Russia didn’t invade Iran, Libya, Syria, Iraq, afghan, and more. US is the biggest bully in this world, we thank God for Russia and china, if us doesn’t want to sell you weapon, Russia is there, if us doesn’t want to give you loan, china is there, if not for this 2 US would have ruled this world with terror
But bullying Ukraine is no bullying U.S, sir
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by chiefobdk2: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Na people wey dey hail you still make you dey jump for any thread seeking likes with your conspiracy
na d guy be d op he use one account post bad news. Use d second preach...
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Wow, to start educating you from scratch seem so frustrating.
No no I can't

I don’t need it. I know pretty much About it and my position doesn’t change.
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
owagbeba:

Who told you that, CNN?

Who told you that Iranian and Cubans dont have human right?

How worse can human right be when your beloved American supports a Saudi Arabian government that committed horrific murder in it’s embassy, and has being bombing and killing Yemenis? Don’t the people of Yemen want human right too?

Do you know that your beloved America is sponsoring Mujahedins ( MEK rebels) terrorizing and bombing Iran all in the name of regime change?

Libyans are suffering immeasurably all because the Yankees brought “human right” to them. Aren’t they better off under Ghadafi? Why all these regime changes that never bring any right to the people but immense suffering!

Ure so funny. U know everything I’ve said if a fact. Then I start with Saudi like the US told them to do such? Did the US call them out for it? How Iran ever called out their allies on such situations? Iran that u praise supports terrorists. It’s a know fact.
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by djon78(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
incogni2o:
Wetin today do this Putin sef.

First you blew up space junks that could be catastrophic to space vehicles.

Then this one again.

That what powers does.

Absolute Power corrupts absolutely.

More so they say short people have inferiority complex.

Better calm down and leave the world alone.

The truth is there is nobody to challenge Putin
America can't even do that

All there economic sanctions couldn't. European Union are also afraid of him.

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by LofiLogic: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nukilia:

If you want peace, prepare for war

Thank you. If you want peace prepare for war not go to war, understand the difference bro.
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by GTkester: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I can see you are really informed sir. And I like making friends with intelligent folks like you. I’m a huge fan of Putin and i have been following him closely since 2013. Lots of uninformed folks just come online and spew trash about Putin all because of US and the West.

You will never loose anything if you make Putin your hero. He's also my hero, and the greatest man alive in my mind

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
GTkester:

You will never loose anything if you make Putin your hero. He's also my hero, and the greatest man alive in my mind

You can say that again sir. He is my role model and Hero. Infact one of my greatest wish is to meet him in person.

1 Like

Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Ure so funny. U know everything I’ve said if a fact. Then I start with Saudi like the US told them to do such? Did the US call them out for it? How Iran ever called out their allies on such situations? Iran that u praise supports terrorists. It’s a know fact.
Name the terrorist groups Iran supports
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
abeeee:

Name the terrorist groups Iran supports

Hezbollah, hamas, Taliban. They kill their own people also. Enjoy
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Hezbollah, hamas, Taliban. They kill their own people also. Enjoy
This is how you show shear ignorance ......Iran sponsors the Taliban .....Lol
And Hama's and Hezbollah are designated as terrorist by certain government they way the Nigerian government calls ipob a terrorist group
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
abeeee:

This is how you show shear ignorance ......Iran sponsors the Taliban .....Lol
And Hama's and Hezbollah are designated as terrorist by certain government they way the Nigerian government calls ipob a terrorist group

Yes they do and yes all are Terrorists groups. Surprisingly u said nothing about the fact they kill their own citizens for expressing their rights.

Go and live in Iran and see urself. undecided
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes they do and yes all are Terrorists groups. Surprisingly u said nothing about the fact they kill their own citizens for expressing their rights.

Go and live in Iran and see urself. undecided
Bro that's western propaganda ......didn't security agencies kill protesters during the BLM protest?

Don't be brainwashed my friend
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
abeeee:

Bro that's western propaganda ......didn't security agencies kill protesters during the BLM protest?

Don't be brainwashed my friend

Imagine what Ure saying to sympathize with a terrorist government that kills its own people. U know Iran doesn’t allow free press to suppress free information bt yet there were legit leaks of this news.

US has free press and yet next no killings. Information and news isn’t suppressed is US.

Better don’t go to Iran dem no send u ooo. If u like defend nonesense.
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 4:28am On Dec 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Imagine what Ure saying to sympathize with a terrorist government that kills its own people. U know Iran doesn’t allow free press to suppress free information bt yet there were legit leaks of this news.

US has free press and yet next no killings. Information and news isn’t suppressed is US.

Better don’t go to Iran dem no send u ooo. If u like defend nonesense.
Free press in the us.... grin bro did you hear of epstiens girlfriend trial few days ago......was that free press ....I laugh you
Iranians are so so much in support of their government despite serious efforts by the west to sow dissent amongst them

Don't follow western propaganda oga
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:36am On Dec 03, 2021
abeeee:

Free press in the us.... grin bro did you hear of epstiens girlfriend trial few days ago......was that free press ....I laugh you
Iranians are so so much in support of their government despite serious efforts by the west to sow dissent amongst them

Don't follow western propaganda oga

Yeah they support their government for killing them and even shooting down their own passenger plane. Hahaha. I’m disgusted by Ur mentality.

Like I said go and live in Iran u no fit. grin
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Yeah they support their government for killing them and even shooting down their own passenger plane. Hahaha. I’m disgusted by Ur mentality.

Like I said go and live in Iran u no fit. grin
Wow so their government shot their passenger plane on purpose ....wait have you talked to an Iranian living in Iran before
Do you have friends there

You are entirely talking out of what you hear from western sources or are you telling me what the Iranians said ?

Bro why would two people be fighting and you take what one party said as truth without asking this other

And like I said go make your findings about Iran ....not this bulshit they feed you.....they are not as dumb as Arabs to be like that
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2021
abeeee:

Wow so their government shot their passenger plane on purpose ....wait have you talked to an Iranian living in Iran before
Do you have friends there

You are entirely talking out of what you hear from western sources or are you telling me what the Iranians said ?

Bro why would two people be fighting and you take what one party said as truth without asking this other

And like I said go make your findings about Iran ....not this bulshit they feed you.....they are not as dumb as Arabs to be like that

Why doesn’t Iran open their media? This are oppressive tell signs and signals yet Ure asking jamb question.

In Iran u can come on social media and talk like this they will finish u. God forsaken country.
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by Nukilia: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
LofiLogic:

Thank you. If you want peace prepare for war not go to war, understand the difference bro.

The war is yet to start...
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by abeeee(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Why doesn’t Iran open their media? This are oppressive tell signs and signals yet Ure asking jamb question.

In Iran u can come on social media and talk like this they will finish u. God forsaken country.

Bro opening of media is the reason a man will say its a mans ass he wants to Bleep
Or that a man will say he is no longer a man and he wants to be a woman

Gynocentrism and "freedom" breeds mediocrity and humans need control even from days of the bible .......

So the fact that I wan to censor my media is my opinion
And if you call Iran a God forsaken country ....what will you call Nigeria......how many African countries are better than Iran in terms of military ....economy.....science and tech.....name them
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
abeeee:

Bro opening of media is the reason a man will say its a mans ass he wants to Bleep
Or that a man will say he is no longer a man and he wants to be a woman

Gynocentrism and "freedom" breeds mediocrity and humans need control even from days of the bible .......

So the fact that I wan to censor my media is my opinion
And if you call Iran a God forsaken country ....what will you call Nigeria......how many African countries are better than Iran in terms of military ....economy.....science and tech.....name them

I understand where ure going with free press or rather free rights bt that’s a different topic/issue entirely. I don’t support excessive or extreme rights bt there must be rights especially basic rights.

Nigeria is suffering from self induced problems.
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by Fortune118005(m): 12:57am On Dec 04, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
EVERY GOOD BIBLE STUDENT KNOWS THAT IT IS THE KING OF THE NORTH (RUSSIA) THAT WILL DESTROY THE KING OF THE SOUTH (AMERICA) IN THIS ENDTIME. AMERICA'S TOTAL ANNIHILATION WILL TAKE PLACE A LITTLE BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD LED BY RUSSIA, CHINA AND IRAN LUNCHES A GLOBAL WAR AGAINST ISRAEL UPON ISRAEL'S DESTRUCTION OF AL AQSA MOSQUE IN EAST JERUSALEM. AMERICA'S SUDDEN DESTRUCTION BY RUSSIA IS MEANT TO PAVE WAY FOR THE GLOBAL WAR AGAINST ISRAEL AS THE WORLD CANT ATTACK ISRAEL WITH AMERICA ON THE SCENE. THIS IS IS THE END OF THE ENDTIME, REPENT AND ACCEPT CHRIST NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. UN'S RECOGNITION OF THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS IT'S CAPITAL WILL BE THE FOUNDATION TO THIS GLOBAL WAR THAT WILL TAKE OVER 2 BILLIONS LIVES .
If the whole world face Israel, who will win?
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fortune118005:

GOD STILL FIGHTS FOR ISRAEL AND ISRAEL WILL WIN.
Re: VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fortune118005:

ISRAEL WILL WIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise / Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.