Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati (42120 Views)

Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser / Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member / Man Beheads 70-Year-Old Farmer In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by missNGLatest: 8:29am On May 31, 2016
A 21-year-old man named Herbert Were has been arrested by Ugandan police for killing his little brother. Herbert said the beheading of his 7-year-old brother named Joel Ogema was to enable him join a powerful cult named Illuminati where he will earn superpowers, fame and wealth, NGLatest has gathered. A conversation between the suspect and the supposed Illuminati member who told him to kill a victim was found on Herbert's phone as well.
Police spokesman Fred Enanga said the incident happened at Busia district on the Kenya-Uganda border.

His words:

"Were has told us that he cut off his brother's head but we arrested him on the way to meet the alleged Illuminati member who had asked for the head."
Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/05/herbert-were-beheads-his-7-year-old.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by Nobody: 8:35am On May 31, 2016
you cannot give life, yet you took that of your brother.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by osesology(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2016
Is this for real?

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by asadike(f): 8:45am On May 31, 2016
Now see where your head with empty brain landed u. Rip little one.
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by GossipHeart(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2016
There is nothing on earth called Illuminati
This is the kind of story they told us when we were kids.

I'm in the USA, tell me where the Illuminati office is, i wanna join them.

Bullshiit

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by eldino44(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2016
God save this world.
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by megawax8: 11:12am On May 31, 2016
21 year old man or boy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by DickDastardly(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2016
Blood of Buharri! shocked shocked
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by Daraph(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2016
See what poverty don cause

R.I.P lad
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by frisky2good(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2016
Na real "were'' hin be.

5 Likes

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by goddyben(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2016
hmmm.wat a world wat happen to waiting for God for blessing?

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by sportark(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2016
Were leleyi ke (were means Madman)living up to his name.
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by Daraph(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2016
He's definitely "WERE" (Mad man)

5 Likes

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2016
See why Africans are the laziest people in the world? Dude did not want to work towards his own prosperity, yet he would rather kill his family member in the pursuit for wealth and power. Typical.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by GossipHeart(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2016
megawax8:
21 year old man or boy?

18 year old is a man

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by lifezone247(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2016
What do you expect from someone who's name is weree?
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by Goahead(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2016
Name checkers would be disappointed....

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by wintersnow(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2016
[b][/b]I'LL JUST CHILL AND WATCH THE WORLD SPIN ON A BROKEN AXIS
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by Emac(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2016
This one na real Hebert węrę (mad man)... he should have cut off his own head becos his head is tottaly empty..

What a waste of a Child birth. .I pity the mama who went through Labour to produce the 2 kids..
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by dorocent(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2016
asadike:
Now see where your head with empty brain landed u. Rip little one.
ur pix is confusing oooo. Vaseline crew pls grab vase n check her pix grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by iamGabson(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2016
Illumi wetin I hear....... Chineke
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by wintersnow(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2016
I'LL JUST CHILL AND WATCH THE EARTH SPIN ON A BROKEN AXIS
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by ShaqFu: 11:16am On May 31, 2016
And here I was thinking nigerians aren't the only ones who do very stupid_ things.
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by coldsummer: 11:16am On May 31, 2016
[size=18pt]Herbert MUMU (WERE)[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by bimbod(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2016
They wan use hin broda head do ritual... mtchew WERE indeed
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by holluwai(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2016
Omg!!! This world is something else now
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by modskiller(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2016
Good gracious
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by Nobody: 11:19am On May 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Bullshiit
Hi, I like you.
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by Vladm(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2016
According to erriga "carry illuminati form enta street, that ur broda wey dey form MAN OF GOD go buy".....
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by gbaskiboy: 11:22am On May 31, 2016
Crazy world we lived in
Re: Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Bullshiit
same thing with religion!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Countries With Highest Number Of Public Holidays / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.