Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. (221 Views)

Discover The Excellence Of Kingford International: A Leading Real Estate Company / Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2021
It’s an initiative from PWAN GROUP, which gives you an opportunity to trade real estate and make profits upto 40% over a period of 12months.

Q1. WHAT PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE IN THE BUY TO SELL SPECIAL OFFER?
THE SIGNATURE MALL is situated at Ogombo Road, Behind Abraham Adesanya Estate off the lekki – Epe Express way.

Q2. WHO IS THE OWNER OF THIS PRODUCT?
PWAN GROUP LTD, a leading Real Estate Company with its office at Lekki, Ajah, Lagos State.

�Call Consultant Joseph

Q3. WHAT IS THE PAYMENT STRUCTURE? (Outright Payment Only)

Q4. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE PLOT?
The Signature Mall: Ranging from 10sqm to 100sqm (Note: it is on incremental of 10sqm).

Q5. WHAT DO I GET AFTER PAYMENT?
A. Payment Receipt
B. Contract of Sale
C. Post Dated Cheque

Q6. CAN I PAY CASH TO YOUR AGENT?
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD ONLY BE MADE TO PWAN GROUP LTD. AT ITS DESIGNATED BANKS.

CAll Consultant 08132332882

Re: Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2021
[/b]WISE PLANNING[b]
Re: Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Your investment is safe with us...
Re: Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Having over 24 affliate company under her and still counting
Re: Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Make payment on the disignatted bank account and call us for processing

(1) (Reply)

Water Heater For Sale / I Need A Vessel For Hire / Richard Odjardo: This African Tech Founder Is Making Smartwatches, Laptops That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.