Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,850 members, 7,745,291 topics. Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 05:33 AM

Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. (212 Views)

Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / CBN Bars Banks With Huge Bad Loans From Paying Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2021
It’s an initiative from PWAN GROUP, which gives you an opportunity to trade real estate and make profits upto 40% over a period of 12months.

Q1. WHAT PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE IN THE BUY TO SELL SPECIAL OFFER?
THE SIGNATURE MALL is situated at Ogombo Road, Behind Abraham Adesanya Estate off the lekki – Epe Express way.

Q2. WHO IS THE OWNER OF THIS PRODUCT?
PWAN GROUP LTD, a leading Real Estate Company with its office at Lekki, Ajah, Lagos State.

�Call Consultant Joseph

Q3. WHAT IS THE PAYMENT STRUCTURE? (Outright Payment Only)

Q4. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE PLOT?
The Signature Mall: Ranging from 10sqm to 100sqm (Note: it is on incremental of 10sqm).

Q5. WHAT DO I GET AFTER PAYMENT?
A. Payment Receipt
B. Contract of Sale
C. Post Dated Cheque

Q6. CAN I PAY CASH TO YOUR AGENT?
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD ONLY BE MADE TO PWAN GROUP LTD. AT ITS DESIGNATED BANKS.

CAll Consultant 08132332882

Re: Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2021
[/b]WISE PLANNING[b]
Re: Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Your investment is safe with us...
Re: Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Having over 24 affliate company under her and still counting
Re: Invest With Huge R.o.i~the Leading Real Estate Company. by BoldConcepts(m): 12:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Make payment on the disignatted bank account and call us for processing

(1) (Reply)

Get 1year Waranty On All Of Our UK Used Phones. Check It Out! / How To Tear Waste Tires? / How To Succeed In Any Business As A Novice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.