Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) (53693 Views)

Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by clothingonline(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2021
But WizKid still grab the ass

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2021
You guys don't know much about the entertainment industry(I don't claim to know it all) but,having sex and getting dumped is the norm.

IamGblaize:
Dude just wants to have a taste of tems...will be wise for tems to keep declining him .... Thats if they don't have something going on already.... Wizkid will just have sex with her and dump her normal level...

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2021
I wonder what would have happened if Tems had fallen on him.
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
I can't see any move by wizzy to grop her.

Mischievous bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Which one is decent bad gyal again?
Charmingrascal:
She is not a cheap wh*re like Tiwa.

Even Wizkid catch the sub and he jejely respect himself

Tems is a decent bad gyal.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2021
In your dictionary?

anewchapter:
Wizkid dey Bleep up that's sexual harassment
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2021
If you watch that clip well, the way wizkid grabbed Tems and his facial expression and how he bite his lips, he was like "come on come here you this girl".

It seems he has tried to smooch her ass behind the scenes but Tems has been doing shakara so he decided to do it publicly where he felt she won't refuse him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Craggybogg: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2021
I love Tems for walking away, she's very decent with her asset.
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2021
angelfallz:
Which one is decent bad gyal again?

A decent bad gyal is one who is an "omokomo", who does and says freaky tinz but doing them na wahala because they would refuse you grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by mediainc: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2021
That booty has magnet... special type of lady, deep, sexy, cool.

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by angelfallz(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol

LesbianBoy:

A decent bad gyal is one who is an "omokomo", who does and says freaky tinz but doing them na wahala because they would refuse you grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by izubext007: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2021
But Wiz kid should have that she is lesbian, she don't need a man
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
D already fvckin
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Badonasty:
This babe is just too decent...if na those other babes carry nyash like her dem no go let us rest

You mean Tiwa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Froshloaded: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2021
See this mofo.s o..

He was only trying to carry her nah
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Tems: You don't need no other body... Only you fit hold my body.

Wizkid: *Goes ahead to hold her body*

Tems:
eweyyy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by yusluvad(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Be like 5 and 6...
phenase:
Musicians and women .grin
This Wizbaba na oni shina grin grin
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by TuFab(f): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2021
yinkeys:

Believe in girls that are slimy & cunning at your own peril.
Decent my A....
You think she’s untouched right
A decent babe won’t even be a very public musician
She’d be behind the scenes producing beats or something
You don’t know women at all
Wiz probably now ranks low in her scale: height, manly frame etc. especially since she’s gone international. Why do you think a Jorja Smith will play someone like Drake but play her role properly in a video with someone like Burna.
Wiz is not a real real bad masculine man.
In summary, a more dominant, tall, masculine & attractive guy will tame her easily.
The only female Nigerian artist I might tag decent back in the days not now was Asa

I'm telling you, if it's someone like future, dem no born am make she no concur.
Decent my a$$

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by MrMurdah: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Tems hiding her booty since Nigeria's amalgamation in 1914.
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Lemmy123:

By the way, Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation

Most of them be like 'conversation is not my thing, but here is my account number we can start from there once you've send me something'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Ogaboss44(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2021
smhh. Bloggers and lies

I wasn't tryna hold her, it was jux a friendly attempt
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by West1side: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2021
It doesn't matter even if Tems later have kids for him but we all call attest to this act of decency, you can call it deceit or whatever but her divinity stood tall unlike all the instagram olosho everywhere this days. Ladies need to be encouraged towards act if decency such are this rather supporting them exposing pussy all over

ajahinnousa:

How sure are you that he never enter her plenty times. I don't trust Big Wiz for woman matter grin grin grin
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Tems has always been a very decent lady. I remember how she was mocked by Samklef during the making of "Essence" video knowing fully well that she would likely resist obscene scenes.

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by SocialJustice: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2021
That Tems body sha. Goddess.

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Most of them be like 'conversation is not my thing, but here is my account number we can start from there once you've send me something'

You sabi them, brother grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by cedricksly: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2021
So this is suppose to be a news that would make front page Most you Y'all mods that put irrelevant content like this on front page need to start doing better.... Mtweeeeee..
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
Miller232:

This wizkid na idiot so he wan start to dey enter this small girl again he think say na everybody go be olobo town council like madam tiwa
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Oblongata:
To say na aunty Tiwa, na so she go open yansh
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

Wiz probably thought everyone is like the other Hanty.. Nice one Tems, I like that she is not compromising her standards

By the way, Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Johel(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2021
Miller232:

This wizkid na idiot so he wan start to dey enter this small girl again he think say na everybody go be olobo town council like madam tiwa

Your mumu never do....Wizkid can get queen Elizabeth if he wants....Tems just don't Wana be like everyother lady Wizzy has experimented on on stage...No doubt Wizkid Na ashawo and that gives u no right calling him an idiot when u are way below in life and standard...How you sure weda Wizzy never tear her pant sef just as he did to Tiwa... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by walkingshadow911: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2021
she's manipulating the crowd.

many things are happening in the hotel room.

only legends will understand gringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Tope Ajogbajesu 'Taiwo' Is Dead / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.