Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) (32360 Views)

Ice Spice Peeing On A Fan During A Live Show Leaked On Twitter And Reddit / Wizkid Charges At An Overzealous Fan During Beach Show In Lagos (Video) / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Popular Nigerian musician Tems was not excited after a fan gave her $1 dollar note during her concert.

She returned the money back immediately saying she’s the one that should give the fan money.

It all happened during her recent concert.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQfZDu03jI

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2021
It would've made the fan happy if she had accepted it.

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2021
shocked
Better...before preek rise am

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
好笑, 一美元都赢不了她的心 grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by funshint(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2021
I guess the money is not bundle enuf grin

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by sammybest889(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

d moniker above me clap 4 urself....

15 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by sammybest889(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2021

I no known y dis fans worship deir celebrities like God...if na only my time remain 4 dis world na beg celebrities go de beg me b4 I attend deir show

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by brain54(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:
It would've made the fan happy if she had accepted it.
Well... You can't please some people with little things...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Na toilet go sweet with this tems angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Cholls(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2021

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
After Tems don shake yansh for close to 1 hour na 1 dollar which is 550 naira u fit dash a whole Tems baby. grin grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by slawormiir: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ayobami7:
好笑, 一美元都赢不了她的心 grin

China work nor go kill you my brother

Nor give up brother....na 2 seconds everywhere take dey burst....100,000 yuan na 7 million naira
He go shock you...you mind go tell....you guy buy benz...smoke enough weed....bang enough pussy

But if you nor buy land and build house for your siblings and parents before you begin buy Benz and bang pussy then me and you go get problem

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ImoleNaija: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Perhaps, it looks like a widow's mite to her lipsrsealed. No be everybody get mind to take such.

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by BigDolph(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
I feel bad for that fan angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by DropsMic(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yawn
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Olamilekxy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
funshint:
I guess the money is not bundle enuf grin
This show you didn't read b4 commenting
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by WeedAddict: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
She must have collected it at first thinking it was a $100 but unfortunately unfortunate, dem shenk mama grin

The hustle is real..

21 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by DropsMic(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
sammybest889:

I no known y dis fans worship deir celebrities like God...if na only my time remain 4 dis world na beg celebrities go de beg me b4 I attend deir show

Same here

If na only my kind dey this world

Celebrities go get fans oo. But not the ones wey go dey treat them like God.
There would be no religion
There would be world peace
There'd be no prostitutes
Etc

6 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
I dunno how to judge this.
She should have accepted it tho.. Would have made the fan
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Irupetepete: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
This girl is heavy down below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ignis: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
The fan never chop belle full

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Ppogbae: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
The fan thought she was a stripper grin

3 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by WizkidNews: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Better than tiwa

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by mediainc: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sweet baby.
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
That's her choice respect that..I am glad she ain't pleasing any body..if to say she collect the money some ones will start insulting the female gender.. wannabe redpillers.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
She should have accepted it.Nothing wrong in her receiving gifts from a fan.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ATEAMS: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
This land is for sale

The Fan should contact me ..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Way4orward: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Good for the person.

Cele waitin

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tems should have accept it, she no try oo

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by nNEOo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
She wasn't even supposed to collect the money from the fan...now she have ended up embarrassing herself.

grin

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Stuns In Waist Long Red Braids (photos) / MC Galaxy Finally Gifts Khafi The N500k / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.