Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper (14378 Views)

Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) / Owerri Residents Clap As Nigeria Policemen Neutralize IPOB Terrorists / Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by 2tpick: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2021
It is very easy to understand that the media attributes any crime in the southeast to IPOB. This is dumb journalism. The motive is just clear
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2021
rexwalters:
They have been killing them for years, & now since your brothers have decided to become public nuisances also, they might as well join the party & feel the heat. Useless Terrorists.

I don't blame you mannerless and heartless people in the north, anyway. Bandits, Iswap and Boko haram shall continue to deal with you people.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2021
rexwalters:
Too many to count, ie Dr Akinyuli.

It was politics that killed him, IPOB or ESN Can never hurt anyone good fellow from Igbo soil. Mark my word.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by od501: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Biodun556:
https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4267365120042447/

Why are they hiding the face?! grin grin

Nigerian Army and poorly scripted act is like Nigeria and failure: they go hand in hand.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by rexwalters: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

I don't blame you mannerless and heartless people in the north, anyway. Bandits, Iswap and Boko haram shall continue to deal with you people.
Please go & listen to your supreme leader fire for fire we will deal with you Ipob scumbags, you look for trouble, when they give you what you asked for, you shout international community Oyibos we need help. Ipob should burn down Murtala International Airport, destroy Oriental Hotel, kill security forces, cut their heads & take their weapons?
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by skybeauty(f): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2021
mediainc:

Cannibals are killed and destroyed, we hate cannibals. Animals.
The careless way you talk shows you are irresponsible. The people in question were screaming “ESN !ESN !ESN !” which ordinarily ought to put doubt in your mind. There is no way ESN will do such a horrific thing and be saying at the same time that they are ESN. DSS is working very hard to give ESN a bad name. But thank God people are becoming wise and are detecting their antics. As for you, if the hatred becomes too much for you to bear, go and hug transformer.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by 2tpick: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2021
bioemmy:
Thing with Nigerian army these days is that we don't know when they're saying the truth and lying.

Till today we don't know what they did in Lekki as there are many different stories from their side. If you ask them about the insurgency in the North, they'll say they're in control whereas na those boys dey in control.

If this news is true, kudos to them. I'm afraid what's brewing up in the South East may end up like another Boko Haram menace. Nigeria can't survive two forms of insurgency. Our Igbo brothers should please calm down and let's see if the Ohaneze and other Igbo bigwigs can dialogue with the presidency to release Kanu while they agitate for Biafra in a more democratic way.

Baba you really made sense but based on this news, I was thinking you would have critiqued this news before making your submissions whether you are on the inside or outside. It is easy to discern that a kidnapper was neutralized and not an IPOB member. If every gunman in the east is IPOB, then what should we call those in the south west, edo, plateau, and other states of the federation. There is a hefty budget set aside to discredit IpOB and that is what you are witnessing today.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by rexwalters: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2021
skybeauty:

The careless way you talk shows you are irresponsible. The people in question were screaming “ESN !ESN !ESN !” which ordinarily ought to put doubt in your mind. There is no way ESN will do such a horrific thing and be saying at the same time that they are ESN. DSS is working very hard to give ESN a bad name. But thank God people are becoming wise and are detecting their antics. As for you, if the hatred becomes too much for you to bear, go and hug transformer.
They are as stupid as their supreme leader that goes on air to promote chaos against Nigeria, hear the way the Useless idiot blamed Engand for Nigeria’s problems, abusing the High Commissioner, blaming her for encouraging Bola Tinubu by going to visit him? & he thought he could go & hide in South London?

Britain gladly set him up with Interpol, pride goes before a fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by mfm04622: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

How many innocent souls has IPOB killed? Efulefu!

Uncountable!

We are here because they killed 2 innocent policeman and were roasting them!

In truth, a terrorist is a terrorist. There is no better terrorists. Or a lesser terrorist. Even if a terrorist killer just one person, the family and friends of that one person will tell you he has destroyed the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Brimstone77: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2021
dmbb:
I don't know why the Nigerian government is too soft on this useless terrorists, this is not enough what we want is that any place that touch security personnel, the entire town should be razed down and no one should come out alive to tell the story

See the thing I'm sharing same country with..

Spit!
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by 2tpick: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2021
rexwalters:
I don’t expect otherwise from you, you ipobians are as daft as that beast, let him deny in the zoo court that it was not him that was on air.

Just imagine the egotistic idiot complaining on air that Biafra radio app had been sabotaged, I am making a world wide broadcast & Biafra radio that I am the director is playing music.? Chineke have mercy on me, Mumu been a long time since I laughed the way I did yesterday evening.

Chai u get time o.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Kissiemu(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2021
What is this red thing they are always tying on their waist? I saw it on the other video with the beheaded policemen
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by rexwalters: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2021
2tpick:

Chai u get time o.
I had to for just once, so I have a better idea, Nnamdi Kanu is an egotistic animal, no way on God’s given earth will The Federal Government of Nigeria release that man, Jehovah will punish anyone that supports that evil man.

They should ambush them, take their guns & cut of their heads? The Ipob youths should improvise & make bombs, dig ditches so that military convoy can have accidents & die, then collect their guns & use it to kill the remaining ones that survived the accident, then run back into the Bush? ESN una try, you will all meet your painful Waterloo one by one.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by ajumma(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2021
@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy
your kinsmen & collaborators

1 Like

Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Tochj(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

Na your papa wey no get common sense. Akpa Amu.
It's now obvious that Nigeria problems is not about Buhari but many others think like him.
So ESN will go and kidnap health workers working in our communities
And zombies will believe.
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by rexwalters: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Tochj:

It's now obvious that Nigeria problems is not about Buhari but many others think like him.
Hmmm.
Just imagine on air, a caller from Aba said Mazi cool down, you are talking to fast, how do we make a cocktail bomb, he repeated himself & gave the caller the instructions again, I know ipobians can never accept the truth, but the fools went & published the evidence for the whole world to listen to.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Tochj(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2021
God1000:
Those IPOB/ESN firebrands should should do something more useful than wasting their lives, what they are fighting for now is a pipe dream
So any kidnapper and other criminals in igboland are now ESN.
IPOB has supported arrest and dealing with anyone caught disturbing peace in igboland.
But security agencies are so quick in labelling any criminal as ESN and zombies will quickly believe.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by rexwalters: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Tochj:

So any kidnapper and other criminals in igboland are now ESN.
IPOB has supported arrest and dealing with anyone caught disturbing peace in igboland.
But security agencies are so quick in labelling any criminal as ESN and zombies will quickly believe.
ESN get identity card, how can we differentiate them from their fellow bandits?
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Tochj(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2021
rexwalters:
ESN get identity card, how can we differentiate them from their fellow bandits?
That's the Job of security agencies
If they are sincere
Last time they caught an oil worker and paraded him as ESN member and zombies believed, until the truth came out.
Only God knows how many innocent people they have arrested or killed and you quickly believe without asking questions or even thinking.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by EyenNtokon: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2021
skybeauty:

ESN is not moved by propaganda, they are focused in driving away your terrorists herdsmen from our forests. Currently herdsmen are establishing bases in your forests. So therefore “e no pain me” but I pity you.

chill baby, i'm not from d northside. Ah be niger deltan. *Take kiss and stop crying
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2021
rexwalters:
Please go & listen to your supreme leader fire for fire we will deal with you Ipob scumbags, you look for trouble, when they give you what you asked for, you shout international community Oyibos we need help. Ipob should burn down Murtala International Airport, destroy Oriental Hotel, kill security forces, cut their heads & take their weapons?

Lol, e pain you miscreants grin grin
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2021
EyenNtokon:

chill baby, i'm not from d northside. Ah be niger deltan. *Take kiss and stop crying

Lol. grin Oh i no even know say you follow for people wey no get sense. grin grin
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2021
mfm04622:

Uncountable!

We are here because they killed 2 innocent policeman and were roasting them!

In truth, a terrorist is a terrorist. There is no better terrorists. Or a lesser terrorist. Even if a terrorist killer just one person, the family and friends of that one person will tell you he has destroyed the world.

The people that killed the two police men are not IPOB'S . They were killed by hood looms.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Tochj:

Hmmm.

Don't mind these people.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by EyenNtokon: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

It was politics that killed him, IPOB or ESN Can never hurt anyone good fellow from Igbo soil. Mark my word.

make i put it dz way, majority of igbo people no get sense. Who are u deceiving @dozie32
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2021
EyenNtokon:

make i put it dz way, majority of igbo people no get sense. Who are u deceiving @dozie32

Thank God say you self no get common sense. Am deceiving you mmowu.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Tomek09(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2021
ajumma:
@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy
your kinsmen & collaborators
So every criminal and miscreant is now IPOB and ESN abi?
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by EyenNtokon: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

Lol. grin Oh i no even know say you follow for people wey no get sense. grin grin

did i tell u sey i get sense? Me and u dey de same level nah. We are senseless hahaaa
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by mfm04622: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

The people that killed the two police men are not IPOB'S . They were killed by hood looms.

Under whose name are they acting? Can you claim to know ALL members of IPOB? If you can't claim to know all members of IPOB, how can you claim they are not IPOB?
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by skybeauty(f): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
EyenNtokon:

Okay na una wey de wait for us to fight for freedom first to see whether e go work before una do wetin una supposed to do. Lols.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by EyenNtokon: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
skybeauty:

Okay na una wey de wait for us to fight for freedom first to see whether e go work before una do wetin una supposed to do. Lols.
na u talk am o
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by ajumma(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tomek09:

So every criminal and miscreant is now IPOB and ESN abi?

something like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum / PDP Asks INEC To Disqualify Tinubu Over "Involvement In Heroin Trafficking" / No Court Order Stopping Us From Peaceful Protest, NLC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.