Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,354 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper (14383 Views)

Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) / Owerri Residents Clap As Nigeria Policemen Neutralize IPOB Terrorists / Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by rexwalters: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

Lol, e pain you miscreants grin grin
You Mumurist disturbing the peace of the Federation, go & look @ yourself in the mirror to see how an Unrepentant Ipob Miscreant looks.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by 2tpick: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
rexwalters:
I had to for just once, so I have a better idea, Nnamdi Kanu is an egotistic animal, no way on God’s given earth will The Federal Government of Nigeria release that man, Jehovah will punish anyone that supports that evil man.

They should ambush them, take their guns & cut of their heads? The Ipob youths should improvise & make bombs, dig ditches so that military convoy can have accidents & die, then collect their guns & use it to kill the remaining ones that survived the accident, then run back into the Bush? ESN una try, you will all meet your painful Waterloo one by one.

So since the year 2014, that is the only recording you could find online?
He even tagged me ESN, smh.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
rexwalters:
You Mumurist disturbing the peace of the Federation, go & look @ yourself in the mirror to see how an Unrepentant Ipob Miscreant looks.

Lol.. cheesy angry grin grin grin akpamu
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
mfm04622:

Under whose name are they acting? Can you claim to know ALL members of IPOB? If you can't claim to know all members of IPOB, how can you claim they are not IPOB?

They are not from IPOB, rather na from your village dey come from. grin grin grin
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
EyenNtokon:

did i tell u sey i get sense? Me and u dey de same level nah. We are senseless hahaaa

grin grin grin.. This my man self. grin
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by pquaver(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
ipob are IBO and IBO are ipob what is the difference

Difference is ipob members are Igbo/ibo but Ndigbo are not ipob.. U get it now. I ama so of the soil from mbano in imo state. I am a bona-fide citizen of Nigeria, of Igbo stock a proud one at that.. So make dem no fool u say igbo is ipob. I stand against ipob with all I have and with beg Buhari to pls throw away the key to the dungeon that selfish idiot is. Infact let jubril stick up a cows behind and let the country be taken to sundan..
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by mfm04622: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

They are not from IPOB, rather na from your village dey come from. grin grin grin

We don't speak Igbo in my village! The canibals were speaking Igbo. So they can't be from my village
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by EyenNtokon: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dozie32:

grin grin grin.. This my man self. grin

9ja don spoil tey tey. mak we just take am like dat, no go do pass urself. Nobody worth die for even if na ur pastor. 9ja get dia own bad eggs biafra d same thing

1 Like

Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 4:48am On Dec 03, 2021
EyenNtokon:

9ja don spoil tey tey. mak we just take am like dat, no go do pass urself. Nobody worth die for even if na ur pastor. 9ja get dia own bad eggs biafra d same thing

No bro lie my brother.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 4:49am On Dec 03, 2021
mfm04622:

We don't speak Igbo in my village! The canibals were speaking Igbo. So they can't be from my village

That means dem born you throw way na grin grin grin
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by mfm04622: 5:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Dozie32:

That means dem born you throw way na grin grin grin

Just like your parents! You behave just like someone brought up by those who lacked home training themselves and parental care.
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by Dozie32(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
mfm04622:

Just like your parents! You behave just like someone brought up by those who lacked home training themselves and parental care.

Lol grin grin grin no be me kill your late miserable parents ooo.� grin
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
pquaver:

What is your proof he is not? Are you police, or army?, are you the one the engaged them in gun battle? The people who investigated and arrested one of them and with constitutional mandate to carry out investigation and inform us of their findings have done so and one non entity from no where want us to discard their information and collects his.. No be juju be that?

Everyone has the right to believe who they want to believe and I will day that the real fool will be the one who want everyone else to see things from their own point or accept whatever they accept or think that every one else will remain a zombie as them
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by pquaver(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Everyone has the right to believe who they want to believe and I will day that the real fool will be the one who want everyone else to see things from their own point or accept whatever they accept or think that every one else will remain a zombie as them

The zombie is the one who believe hook line and sinker a faceless non entity like you without proof against a constitutional body.. No every one is an illiterate.. As I said u have your target audience and I am above that your level..
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
pquaver:

The zombie is the one who believe hook line and sinker a faceless non entity like you without proof against a constitutional body.. No every one is an illiterate.. As I said u have your target audience and I am above that your level..

And none of those targeted audience responded but you, doesn't it show something about you? Your trying to prove you are above simply proves you are far lower than those you think you are above them but I know you are so simple minded to understand that simple fact, you are a wasted spermicide, should have been flushed out and save humanity another brainless irritant
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by pquaver(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

And none of those targeted audience responded but you, doesn't it show something about you? Your trying to prove you are above simply proves you are far lower than those you think you are above them but I know you are so simple minded to understand that simple fact, you are a wasted spermicide, should have been flushed out and save humanity another brainless irritant

Evil triumph when good men do nothing. I hope u can comprehend that..
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by pquaver(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't have time to banter words with you. You are beneath me..
Re: Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2021
[/color][color=#006600]
pquaver:

I don't have time to banter words with you. You are beneath me..

Still trying too hard to prove that, simply exposing your inferiority complex, you are even more dumb than I think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report / 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan / Garba Shehu Denies Commenting On Twitter Picking Ghana As Africa HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.