Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Seun Needs To Do, So Many Cooked Up Stories Moving To Front Page. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Seun Needs To Do, So Many Cooked Up Stories Moving To Front Page. (178 Views)

What Seun And His Mods Need To Work On / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Seun Needs To Do, So Many Cooked Up Stories Moving To Front Page. by floss(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2021
This forum has turned into something else, up to 60% of information posted here are false and unverified, you will find some Op(s) posting stuffs like; " See what the girl I met today did to me, How a mother of two molested her son, How my landlord son deceived me and slept with me, etc", these are mainly false, once you open the thread you will observe that the information or message aren't coherent and meaningless especially if you are the smart type, they might manage to attach one or two images to make it look convincing but if you are observant you will detect the Op only made up the story for his or her personal gain, we understand that the hustle is real especially for bloggers but many have rather preferred to post a wrong and misleading information and most times defame a person just for the purpose of driving traffic, it's not only peculiar to Nigerians alone even whites do that but my concern is Nairaland because I have been on this thread long enough to understand the decay she's undergoing especially in this area.
I think Seun needs to work on this forum so that it's not everything cooked by Tom, dick and Harry that will gain access to be on the forum for people to see. A Limbo should be created, what ever thread one creates can only be viewed by the person until it passes verification for public consumption, so doing it will help limit the number of garbages flooding the forum.
Re: What Seun Needs To Do, So Many Cooked Up Stories Moving To Front Page. by yuping(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2021
The reason I fall in love with Nairaland in the first place is because of the real life experience but now bloggers no allow us enjoy again sigh.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Online Shopping Sites In Nigeria / WHO Gave Nigeria Millions For Vaccine / Goodbye Is Difficult……… Tribute To My Father By Adetunji Isaac Adelowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.