Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerians Go Underground As Czech Republic Offer To Pay $10K For Them To Leave A - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Go Underground As Czech Republic Offer To Pay $10K For Them To Leave A (176 Views)

Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Go Underground As Czech Republic Offer To Pay $10K For Them To Leave A by Jexato230abu: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerians in the Czech Republic have largely shunned an offer by the government to pay $10,000 per person for anyone that agrees to leave the country and never return. Though some Nigerians in the country are tempted to accept the offer because of the money but the condition that they must return to Nigeria after receiving it has been a great disincentive, sources in the European country told YeyeNews.com.

“$10,000 is a big money in Nigeria. Imagine those who have families? That will be $10,000 times the number of adult family members. I tell you many of us would have loved to collect the money and leave this country to set up in a better place in this Europe. But the problem is that once you collect the money you can only go back to Nigeria. But while Buhari is still there I assure you that no one will go even if they increase the money to $50,000. We will prefer to be cleaning toilets here than go back to Buhari’s Nigeria”, a source in the country said.

>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/nigerians-go-underground-as-czech-republic-offer-to-pay-10k-for-them-to-leave-and-never-return-to-czech/

(1) (Reply)

She Lied, I Always Satisfy Her With My Tongue: FFK Reacts To Ex Wife’s Allegatio / Boeing 747 Low Landing Above The Beach / Aisha Buhari Looking Pregnant But Presidential Source Said She Is Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.