Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) (13965 Views)

EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Terorislam:
They should free them , after all the country is on free style

They should free them to continue stealing crude oil...at your expense.

Because money that should go to the people, is going to their pockets.

Making them like the corrupt politicians you don't like.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Gireiboy(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2021
didioviedo30:
EFCC now doing the work of Navy, Nimasa, police, DSS cheesy
EFCC stands for Economic and Financial Crime Commision, emphasis on "Economic". What is the effect of oil bunkering on Nigerian Economy? go to school, you no gree! mumu!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by techWriter1: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2021
EFCC now doin the labors of Navy, Nimasa, officers, DSS
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by HADI854: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=266581298838414&id=100064596373289
If these people can device means to carry out this kind of acts, it shows that they can still do many better things when groomed and given the chance
I am not trying to support criminality ooo but u can't be shipping their resources to develop other regions while the owners are suffering
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by chatinent: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2021
obembet:

This bunkerers no mean well for people living in Port Harcourt. They are just to wicked and selfish. Black suit everywhere as if they don't do it in other state ( Ibom and Delta).

Just that it reduce criminal, kidnapers and robbery in Rivers State since all of them has engaged in that illegal business.

They are milking it for their godfather politicians who will still secure their release without attracting much attention.

Nigeria no mean well for Nigerians.

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2021
When are EFCC going to arrest those mining Gold in Zamfara state, or is Zamfara state not part of the ZOO?
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by guru90: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2021
benuejosh:
See them. Stup!d people.

wetin make them stupid...... Don't u no that EFCC is most stupid organisation in 9ja.... them just the arrest anyhow
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by endsarrrs(f): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2021
chatinent:
If a poor man steals, it's illegal. If a big man steals, it is budget allocation. Na wa o
That is not a lay mans view. Sadly that is exactly the REALITY!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2021
chrisxxx:
These people no settle.
If EFCC is truly looking for illegal bunkers let them start from Choba River and sail down to Bonny. They are all there carrying out their business in broad day light with security cover from the agency of government.

The way army and police will shoot efcc ehn their body go tell them

Every morning and evening we hear siren police and army are securing those bunkerers at Choba they collect their cut.

So if efcc show they will spoil business for them, it's either they settle the efcc agents as well or just talk them out of the operation but to say Efcc just raid the place unannounced the bunkerers will call police headquarters and army command to come and deal with the efcc boys

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Haakeem(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Look at the way they are standing like power rangers.
If care is not taken they might all end up in jail!.

We the citizen needs to contribute to this,we need to help them whereever they are,take them to any nearby bush or forest then behead them one by one,by so doing......Mtcheew i yaff tired jor.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Charlesdonald(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2021
didioviedo30:
economic and financial crime commission
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by zoedew: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Who sent them?
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Handsum64: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2021
didioviedo30:
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Help2020: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=266581298838414&id=100064596373289
Is this the work of EFCC now? Someone please enlighten me.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Edyice: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Aboki EFCC has entered oil crime grin

Aboki EFCC love anything oil

That's why they can't leave Niger Delta
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by lebron7(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
chatinent:
If a poor man steals, it's illegal. If a big man steals, it is budget allocation. Na wa o. Biko, I am still available for your academic research writing services that will pass Turnitin.
You don't have sense
Do you know the kind of environmental pollution these illegal refineries cause?

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by uptownemmygee(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2021
chrisxxx:
These people no settle.
If EFCC is truly looking for illegal bunkers let them start from Choba River and sail down to Bonny. They are all there carrying out their business in broad day light with security cover from the agency of government.

Them no born EFCC well to go that kind place say them wan go raid, even army sef dey fear sometimes. Those guys too like gun play for island

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by uptownemmygee(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2021
backbencher:

They should free them to continue stealing crude oil...at your expense.

Because money that should go to the people, is going to their pockets.

Making them like the corrupt politicians you don't like.

You don't get it bro,
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2021
uptownemmygee:

You don't get it bro,

Yeah I do...it is OK for them to steal because

1.Nigerian corrupt politicians are stealing(and the stealing makes them look like the corrupt polticians)

2.They are from the area, therefore they can steal(and the money goes into their pockets)

3.We got to deal with them Northerners (northerners too are also suffering just as badly)

Either way, the money does not help any of the really poor majority in the Niger delta, or the rest of Nigeria.

If you want good leaders, why don't you be one, and drop this victim mentality please? Even bandits are claiming that Buhari is victimizing them ....
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by adebayo987: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2021
didioviedo30:
learn to read books...
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Meloski(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Efcc make una park well, as dem no settle una abi bad belle, the poor to survive abeg. Since the government cant take care of us anymore, we want to survive please.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by uptownemmygee(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2021
backbencher:

Yeah I do...it is OK for them to steal because

1.Nigerian corrupt politicians are stealing(and the stealing makes them look like the corrupt polticians)

2.They are from the area, therefore they can steal(and the money goes into their pockets)

3.We got to deal with them Northerners (northerners too are also suffering

Either way, the money does not help any of the really poor majority in the Niger delta, or the rest of Nigeria.

If you want good leaders, why don't you be one, and drop this victim mentality please? Even bandits are claiming that Buhari is victimizing them ....

You still didn't get it
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2021
uptownemmygee:

You still didn't get it

Okay.

Like the corrupt politicians, they are also stealing from you.

Good morning. Don't justify evil of any kind.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by jurjes(f): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2021
I live in PH and the soot produced by this Illegality is terrible, my question is where are the modular refineries talked about by VP Osinbajo?

With Modular, crude will be refined in an environmentally friendly way and money will still be generated by the government including employment for people.

The soot in PH is horrible, horrendous, terrible. Everyone in my house is currently sniffling and coughing.

Let's do the right thing
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2021
This made me reminisce
Man don hustle in the past o
I remember back then in 2009 when bunkering was the Yahoo of that time
Omo men dey on fresh steady but you no fit ever meet us for house by 2-5AM laye
Men don dey bush they coordinate weekend money and Las Las na olosho go chop 20%

One day one drunk gee just carry lighter enter our pit , he they threaten say him go light am
Them think say he they joke unto say na area brother
Omo na so werey light am , everybody for that pit roast finish , but guess what ?
My babe no let me leave house that night bc she say she miss my presence at night
That's why I no they among the dead cool
Always give thanks and that woman is my wife of today

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Omniman(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2021
didioviedo30:

NSCDC too grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Efcc on news everyday doing the wrong job grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Illegal Oil Bunkerers In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Omniman(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2021
If them born them well make them enter Bukuma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPC, NSCDC Arrests 4 Suspected Kidnappers In Ibarapa, Oyo State / Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers / I Have Good News Today! My Mom Has Been Released From SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.