Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2nd December 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2nd December 2021 (141 Views)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2nd October 2021 / MFM Daily Devotional 2nd September 2021 – How To Break Curses (I) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2nd December 2021 by ChristianFeeds: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2021
DATE: THURSDAY 2ND DECEMBER, 2021.

THEME: THE CURE FOR SHAME.

MEMORIZE: Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments. Psalms 119:6

BIBLE READING: PSALMS 119:1-8

1. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.

2. Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

3. They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.

4. Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

5. O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!

6. Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.

7. I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.

8. I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/12/open-heavens-daily-devotional-cure-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Message Me Let Me Pray For You / The Pure Soul / You And I Always Have A Battle To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.