Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

You And I Always Have A Battle To Fight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You And I Always Have A Battle To Fight (139 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You And I Always Have A Battle To Fight by Nooneonline(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
"And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them; Deuteronomy 20:3"

Taking advantage of the knowledge you have in the Kingdom of God will always position you for success. The children of Israel occasionally had to fight their enemies to expand their territory and to live in peace. As a child of God, you are a spiritual Israelite, and for that matter, you have an ongoing battle with your archenemy, the devil, and his cohorts of darkness. Become used to the fact that you always have enemies so that you are always prepared to fight them. You have the Holy Scriptures, the name of Jesus, and the power of the Holy Spirit as weapons to fight and defeat them. Therefore, arm yourself with your weapons, and always be ready to engage your enemies and win. They are responsible for poverty, diseases, pride, divorces, disappointments, stagnation, setbacks, and the like. Take charge and dominate your world. Hallelujah! You are an overcomer!

(1) (Reply)

Let Add A Mark To This Prayers / This Is What Is About To Happen In The Lords Chosen On The 6th - 9th Jan, 2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.