Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2nd December 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2nd December 2021 (112 Views)

CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2nd October 2021 / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2nd December 2021 by MzDammielite20(f): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Thursday, December 2, 202

International Day for the Abolition of Slavery

TOPIC: THE DANGER OF SLAVERY MENTALITY

READ: Exodus 6:6-9

[6]Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:

[7]And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

[8]And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD.

[9]And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage.

MEMORISE: So Moses spoke thus to the children of Israel; but they did not heed Moses, because of anguish of spirit and cruel bondage (Exodus 6:9)

EXPOSITION

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/12/cac-living-water-daily-devotional.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2nd December 2021 by HelloWriter: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2021
So Moses spoke thus to the children of Israel; but they did not heed Moses, because of anguish of spirit and cruel bondage (Exodus 6:9)

Those who do not believe that God's promises to deliver them from their negative situations would be fulfilled will remain undelivered. It is not because God is unable to fulfill His promises. It is because those people blocked God's light from reaching them. The blockade is made of the 'anguish of the spirit'.

(1) (Reply)

Countdown.....and It's Only One Of Two Ways / Who Do You Praise? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Tuesday, December 7, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.