Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Who Do You Praise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do You Praise? (110 Views)

Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Praise? by tfrancis(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
PRAISE YE THE LORD!!! Psalm 148:1-14

"Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: Praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels: Praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon: Praise him, all ye stars of light. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, And ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the LORD...."

2021 has been a crazy year, it has been God, and only God who has kept us alive. I ask who do you give your praise to?
No one deserve to be praised except God, the father of light, Who sent Jesus Christ to fight the battle and conquer for us.

PRAISE YE THE LORD!!! Psalm 148:1-14

Re: Who Do You Praise? by Deborah98(f): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Praise the Lord oh my soul and forget not all His benefits.

I'll praise the Lord at all times and His praise will continually be in my mouth.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Without being told, my praises belongs to God and to Him will I praise as long as I live wink

(1) (Reply)

Good Evil and God / Your Enemy Is Not My Enemy! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Tuesday, December 14, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.