Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. (1094 Views)

Hooking Up Working Singles (workingsingles@gmail.com) / World’s Unluckiest Bachelor Has Been On 250 Blind Dates, he's Still Single / Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by roses(f): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2006
I want to gather a list of godly singles who I know personally. I am thinking of involving them in the hooking game. evry one would look out for each other.I am thinking of begining the game soon by collecting a list of numbers of the single christian guys I know, and then my single christian gurl friends. then I would set up a blind date for them. does this idea sound good , does anyone have suggestions on how this can work. anywayz I just want to do it with pple I know personally, good christians who would maintain purity even in dating relationships.
any suggestions or ideas? has anyone done it b4 ? how did it go?
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by Rhodalyn(f): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2006
sounds good for the singles wink
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by smartsoft(m): 5:42am On Mar 02, 2006
Well you can hook me up with someone for real, i'm kinda serious I'm Uche and here is my number 08025266821
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2006
@smartsoft shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kind of serious? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by Jebs: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2006
Are you a christain sister or you are just tryin to do business, if you are fuckin sincere to ur self, that would be good, but if you have any other motive, make you remember say boys dey Para
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by dappy777(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2006
Nice idea. If you want it to work, i suggest candidates should send their profiles (contact no, pics, age,etc) to u (probably ur e-mail). You do the matching but it is unlikely that you will know everyone personally or even their intentions for being involved.

Anyway, what's the catch. Will you also be in involved in the blind date?
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by Jebs: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2006
Hello dappy,
Thanks for the reply, I dont think I wanna involve myself with stuffs like dis I gat lots of things on my head now, but dont worry am gonna refer some of my friends to dis site

jebs
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by Blue2(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2006
It would be better if u give an email address that people could forward their numbers to, just a suggestion!
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by whoknoxluv(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2006
Your idea is welcomed but i want you to be very careful cos of the wolves in human cloth (so call scammers ) really am interested and my contact ftngl@yahoo.com. All that Christ preached and encourage us to do is to love our brothers as ourselves, Cheers
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by Eastcoast(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2006
:d
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by eveseh(f): 6:00pm On May 07, 2006
nice,but am not single
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by zealplus(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
here,07038217955
Re: Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. by Joemake(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
I am a young man of 30. Financially bouyant. Medically ok. Reside and work in Akure. Ready to pay 5k or more for a night. Chubby shapee prefered. Other shapes accepted if u can give me what I want in bed. We can talk of marriage if u re certified both in bed and character. Interested? Call me on 08113787823. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Wifey / Knowing When To Pull The Plug On Your Relationship. / Nneka Am Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.