Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Do I Get My Money Back - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get My Money Back (195 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money Back by AdeKing001w: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Hi my people your help and assistance are needed. Earlier this morning around 5am I wanted to do a transaction of #20k from my Barter account to my Branch account for Investment and unfortunately I add another 0 to make the transaction #200k ( contract money) Meanwhile the limit transaction is #100k, so the #200k was as overpaid. Branch refund the money but into my Mobitoot account and this Mobitoot account has been deleted by Mobitoot themselves about 2 months ago, in fact as at when the Mobitoot account was debited I still got a few naira on it. Now the question is why will Branch refund my account into the Mobitoot when my defaulted bank account was Gtbank and even the Branch highlighted was Carbon. Now I can't get in touch with Mobitoot because branch is insisting I contact them even after trying to log in into Mobitoot all I got was invalid account. Another question is since my account with Mobitoot was not active isn't there suppose to be an auto reversal from Mobitoot to branch since the account was not active? And even if the Mobitoot account number has been assigned to someone I believe the name on it won't be the same with my name. Please I need advise on what to do and the money is meant for a contract. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back by olamoses75(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
AdeKing001w:
Hi my people your help and assistance are needed. Earlier this morning around 5am I wanted to do a transaction of #20k from my Barter account to my Branch account for Investment and unfortunately I add another 0 to make the transaction #200k ( contract money) Meanwhile the limit transaction is #100k, so the #200k was as overpaid. Branch refund the money but into my Mobitoot account and this Mobitoot account has been deleted by Mobitoot themselves about 2 months ago, in fact as at when the Mobitoot account was debited I still got a few naira on it. Now the question is why will Branch refund my account into the Mobitoot when my defaulted bank account was Gtbank and even the Branch highlighted was Carbon. Now I can't get in touch with Mobitoot because branch is insisting I contact them even after trying to log in into Mobitoot all I got was invalid account. Another question is since my account with Mobitoot was not active isn't there suppose to be an auto reversal from Mobitoot to branch since the account was not active? And even if the Mobitoot account number has been assigned to someone I believe the name on it won't be the same with my name. Please I need advise on what to do and the money is meant for a contract. Thanks
I still don’t understand why people use newly founded and unverified bank app instead of the cbn accredited commercial bank. I hope you find solution to your issue. Do you know any of Mobitoot physical branches? Maybe you should visit them and explain your ordeal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jute Shopping Bags Personalised / Everything You Must Know About Sweetmonee, How To Join And Make More Money. / Rivers LG Boss Set To Commission First Ever ATM Gallery In Council Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.