Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever (20523 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Jmichael1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Isoright ....Cubana be balling
2022 is gonna be a great year

Efcc can not arrest me
I stay low...and I change my gadmnnn Internet protocol all the time....
wlcum bk bro,i dn miss ur slangs tire...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by MufasaLion: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Deborah98:
If you have lost everything and still haven't lost your joy I tell you,you lost nothing. Those things which you lost actually went on vacation they'll come back. Devil is swept off guard each time he comes back seeing you happy and joyful instead of the sorrowful person he thought he'll meet. It's always difficult to measure happiness and joy without a physical manifestation or proof of it. Our today's world sees a happy man as someone who has everything and commands everything. Well they might be true and false all to an extent. I've seen rich men commit suicide and I've also seen a poor man save a rich man from ending his life. Life's a mystery!

grin grin grin

"Aspire to inspire crew"

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Jmichael1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sammerboi:
This one don quickly forget him mama. Like seriously 2021 your best year bro?

he 4 dye follow her?
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by MufasaLion: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Deborah98:
If you have lost everything and still haven't lost your joy I tell you,you lost nothing. Those things which you lost actually went on vacation they'll come back. Devil is swept off guard each time he comes back seeing you happy and joyful instead of the sorrowful person he thought he'll meet. It's always difficult to measure happiness and joy without a physical manifestation or proof of it. Our today's world sees a happy man as someone who has everything and commands everything. Well they might be true and false all to an extent. I've seen rich men commit suicide and I've also seen a poor man save a rich man from ending his life. Life's a mystery!

grin grin grin

"Aspire to inspire" crew.
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....Cubana be balling

Efcc can not arrest me

So na true say you be yahoo yahoo

Okay good....We will look into your matter but not soon

Take k cool
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by MufasaLion: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpele:
Good the death of your mother is not a challenge for you because your friends decided to catch cruise upon your mum's burial but to sleep with EFCC for a couple of hours to explain your wealth became greatest challenge of the year, greed and selfishness is the very reason jesus said it will be hard for a rich man to make heaven, this twin evil makes the world rich man too heavy and proud to listen to the commands of God

He's made for life! Nigga gonna ball till he's ten does under! Keep ranting!
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by MufasaLion: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpele:
Good the death of your mother is not a challenge for you because your friends decided to catch cruise upon your mum's burial but to sleep with EFCC for a couple of hours to explain your wealth became greatest challenge of the year, greed and selfishness is the very reason jesus said it will be hard for a rich man to make heaven, this twin evil makes the world rich man too heavy and proud to listen to the commands of God

He's made for life! Nigga gonna ball till he's ten toes under! Keep ranting!
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Zealoy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
2021 was my most challenging year ever, even now self am still facing more problems

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by MufasaLion: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sammerboi:
This one don quickly forget him mama. Like seriously 2021 your best year bro?

Some of you will just reason like a cockroach! His mom's gone! You wanted him to still be mourning?
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Burruchaga71(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thought his passport is with efcc

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Badguy77(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
How e no go be ur best year when u take ur mama do ritual and people dash u money plenty...Idiot
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by AsawanaDgreat: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
In God we trust
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by mediainc: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Who you epp.
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by delzbaba(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
The year you buried your mum is the best year?
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by IbileIfe: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Best year on what achievements?
Running clubs for runs girls, fraudsters and drug addicts and drug dealers?
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Roysnickz: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpele:
What a careless talk. Are you not aware of the November 14 event at Obi cubana's hustles and bustles?
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by wallarwallar(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
No need to salaye Mr cubana. On d contrary it actually shows not d best year. Who ask u
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by zeben(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpele:
keep quiet...the mum died in 2020
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Poleski: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Enjoy your life, my man. You're self made!
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by freshalien: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Deborah98:

You do know the devil was made up, he doesn’t exist.
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by teacherbim(f): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Efcc can not arrest me

Please do giveaway, God bless you 0060461450,access bank.
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Hkff: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Have borrow your word, am posting it on my status by 31/12/2021 @ around 11:30pm,may God spare our lives pass that time.
Deborah98:
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by boiler14: 4:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Funny enough nairalanders don't know that you are a broke ass dude uote author=slawormiir post=108144137]Damnnn niggar

Efcc can not arrest me

[/quote]
Re: Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever by Deborah98(f): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2021
dancok:
Have borrow your word, am posting it on my status by 31/12/2021 @ around 11:30pm,may God spare our lives pass that time.
Amen cheesy... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.