Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) (4476 Views)

Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? / Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2021
***THIS BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL IS STILL UP FOR SALE!!!
GUYS THIS IS A GIVEAWAY, IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW***

A Big and Standard Primary School is up for Sale at Agbado junction, Lagos.

Also 1 acre of land is for sale in the same location.

Details....

The School is an Upstairs with a Neat Well Structured Classrooms Sitting on 2 Acres of Spacious Land.

A Standard Primary School with over 100 pupils, and with N100k per term school fees.

The location is very very Nice, the school is facing a government tarred road.

The School has top notch Modern Classrooms with Computer rooms, a Laboratory and a Play ground.

Agbado junction is 10 minutes drive from Ijaiye Bus Stop( Lagos Abeokuta Express way)

And you can also access the location through Kola Bus Stop in 12 minutes drive.

Title: C of O

Price: N250m (asking price)

Also, we have 1acre of land extra beside the school we are selling 2plots each for
N48m per 2plots

You Can Come And See For Yourself Now That School Is Still In Session.

This Could Be Your Dream Of Finally Owning A School In Lagos State....Hurry Now!!!

For More Information and Inspection Details...
(Check My Signature)

1 Like

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2021
This Is A Good Business.

School Business Is The Best Business.

Best Location.

You Can Also Use It For Whatever You Desire Either Hotel, Hospital, Recreational Centre, Shopping Complex/Mall, Residential/Rental Purpose and many others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by otipoju(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Which of the schools is this. TIFEDAYO ? or the other two government schools sharing the same junction.

It has to be Tifedayo. Its the private school. existed way back 1990 sef. More than 40 years old.

Edited!!!

I made a typo error. I knew the school about 30 years ago and it had been in existence prior to then.The school might even be up to 40 years old sef. I dont know and I dont care.

All i know is that its a choice property for any commercial project. Comes with some repressed memories though.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by Winningbot: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
otipoju:
Which of the schools is this. TIFEDAYO ? or the other two government schools sharing the same junction.

It has to be Tifedayo. Its the private school existed way back 1990 sef. More than 40 years old.
how 1990 take be 40yrs old

12 Likes

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by Dreytonisback(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
You want to sell the school and students? grin
How much for the school and the whole students abeg, asking for a friend

Lights up my kpoli in peace

13 Likes

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by sheanzy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
are the students aware that you are putting them up for sale?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by Generalwoodz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Make I go remove my pikin sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by joeking2222: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Winningbot:
how 1990 take be 40yrs old
Lols........lols.......lols.......it seems say na KENYA CALCULATOR senior man dey use. I no con understand if na the buildings+plus land only d op wan sell, abi na d buildings+land+pupils. Meaning if i buy d school now, na me go b d biological or adopted or step father of all d children!!! Abeg op, come and explain yaself o!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Una go sell the students join

6 Likes

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by Taywon: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Country hard
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by timibare(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
If e gree 100million naira, maa buy am liase with Ndokwa hotel, make we open branch for that side, if we no make money maa know why

1 Like

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by Wonderboy01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Minus the girls students undecided how much last cool
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
otipoju:

It has to be Tifedayo. Its the private school existed way back 1990 sef. More than 40 years old.

People like you do fail woefully in exams, debates etc because you always think you know all. So 1990-2021 gives you 40? No wonder they couldn't employ you in that school back then till date.
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
The School is a running School already. If you are buying, you become the owner of the school and continue the school business.

Haven't you heard of people buying Companies and Corporations and they continue running them. That's the same thing.

Just recently Bobrisky did the same. Bobrisky bought a Filling station (Petrol) and continued the business becos he said most of you have bought fuel from his filling station.
He is already buying a Hotel worth 800 Million Naira and has paid 230 Million Naira. This is just an example for those who can't understand simple things.
It the same thing.

The school already has students. You buy the school and continue the School business or you employ somebody to do it for you or you demolish and do whatever you wish with it.

It's that simple. People do this everyday. No big deal.

E be like say na small children full this Education thread o.

3 Likes

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
ModelLook:

A Big and Standard Primary School is for Sale in Agbado junction, Lagos.

Details....

The School is an Upstairs with a Neat Well Structured Classrooms Sitting on 2 Acres of Spacious Land.

A Standard Primary School with over 100 pupils, and with N100k per term school fees.

The School has top notch Modern Classrooms with Computer rooms, a Laboratory and a Play ground.

Agbado junction is 10 minutes drive from Ijaiye Bus Stop( Lagos Abeokuta Express way)

Also, we have 1acre of land extra beside the school we are selling 2plots each for
N48m per 2plots

This Could Be Your Dream Of Finally Owning A School In Lagos State....Hurry Now!!!

(Check My Signature)

Please, can it go for a #150million?
I will send down my associates for evaluation.

1 Like

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by walyx(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
ModelLook:
The School is a running School already. If you are buying, you become the owner of the school and continue the school business.

Haven't you heard of people buying Companies and Corporations and they continue running them. That's the same thing.

Just recently Bobrisky did the same. Bobrisky bought a Filling station (Petrol) and continued the business becos he said most of you have bought fuel from his filling station.
He is already buying a Hotel worth 800 Million Naira and has paid 230 Million Naira. This is just an example for those who can't understand simple things.
It the same thing.

The school already has students. You buy the school and continue the School business or you employ somebody to do it for you or you demolish and do whatever you wish with it.

Well said
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I'm Sorry Sir but its's N250 Million. That's the Price.
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by Bbqekpa: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
U wan sell d children join?
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by Landmack: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Reason for sales, pls?

And hope no future demolitions on that area. 250mil ain’t a fingerling
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by davillian(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lagos agent angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by ETIIKO: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
ModelLook:

A Big and Standard Primary School is for Sale in Agbado junction, Lagos.

Details....

N48m per 2plots

(Check My Signature)

Please Dm me your contact
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2021
ETIIKO:

Please Dm me your contact

Kindly check my signature for my contact.
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Landmack:
Reason for sales, pls?

And hope no future demolitions on that area. 250mil ain’t a fingerling

Due to Relocation.
As for your second question, NONE ATALL.
You can DM me for more information.
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by maxti: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2021
otipoju:

Our own Former Tifedayo.
I just wish I could buy it Back for the Memory of the Late Proprietor.
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by IyaZainab: 2:02am On Dec 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please, can I be employed as a teacher when you finally acquire the school
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by otipoju(m): 2:24am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

People like you do fail woefully in exams, debates etc because you always think you know all. So 1990-2021 gives you 40? No wonder they couldn't employ you in that school back then till date.

Is that all ? Puma!!!
Ordinary small typo don turn to fail woefully .

I dont know how much education you have oo...but i still get am pass you. I dont care how much you earn, but you money na still coins to me. You can bring out all the degrees and professional certifications your cupboard and the money in all your accounts.

1 Like

Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by MufasaLion: 4:30am On Dec 03, 2021
otipoju:

Is that all ? Puma!!!
Ordinary small typo don turn to fail woefully .

I dont know how much education you have oo...but i still get am pass you. You can bring out all the degrees and professional certifications your cumboardi.

Says a man that couldn't do a basic arithmetic.
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by otipoju(m): 4:59am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Says a man that couldn't do a basic arithmetic.

No wahala. Too much tory no dey full basket. You can take up the challenge or close the door behind you.

Time no dey to dey argue with anonymous person.
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by MufasaLion: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2021
otipoju:

No wahala. Too much tory no dey full basket. You can take up the challenge or close the door behind you.

You've showed what you're capable of doing. You know nothing other than to run your filthy mouth! Go and focus your energy on learning basic arithmetic before you come to challenge a basic school student.

I'm in no way gonna be challenged by you! Basic school kids are your mate.
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by ArticleBeast: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2021
ModelLook:

It the same thing.

And u believe bobrissky. Stop believing what you see online
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by otipoju(m): 5:07am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

You've showed what you're capable of doing. You know nothing other than to run your filthy mouth! Go and focus your energy on learning basic arithmetic before you come to challenge a basic school student.

I'm in no way gonna be challenged by you! Basic school kids are your mate.

Why are you making noise. Is it not your bedtime yet?
Re: A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) by MufasaLion: 5:10am On Dec 03, 2021
otipoju:

Why are you making noise. Is it not your bedtime yet?

No, now return the phone back to your mom. You're going to school today. angry

You're nothing but a kid. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Believe Jamb Is Adding 20 Marks To Jambites Score: Why? / Can He Study Computer Science With This O'level Grades / As I Said Vs. Like I Said: Which Is Grammatically Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.