Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,031 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

"O Lord, Thou Hast Pleaded The Causes Of My Soul." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "O Lord, Thou Hast Pleaded The Causes Of My Soul." (112 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / "O Lord, Thou Hast Pleaded The Causes Of My Soul." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"O Lord, Thou Hast Pleaded The Causes Of My Soul." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Beloveth do we display absolute trust in God our Maker. Do we trust Him that He has our best at heart? That He gets our back covered even in that situation that seem unpalatable?  The year is gradually coming to an end but

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/o-lord-thou-hast-pleaded-the-causes-of-my-soul-3/

(1) (Reply)

The Red King Is More Like Saul / Continue In His Goodness / DCLM Daily Manna Devotionals 18th December 2021 By Pastor W. F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.