Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth (18231 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by VULCAN(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2021
The loopholes in this story are so many but I don't have time to treat them now.

But if you believe this cock and Bull story them I'm sure you also believed that Buhari would turn N1 to 1$

3 Likes

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Cover up ongoing!! God punish all liars
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Richy4:
I read that he was buried with the hotel bedsheets.... I believe that those involved were not stupid.. if indeed they dumped his body far away from the hotel, why was their bedsheets present in the grave?..I thought vanguard was a credible newspaper
It's not Vanguard newspapers.Its one fake NGO that just came up from no where
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by banjiay: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Why will police order d burial without taking d corp to mortuary
Wat is d hotel duvet during wit d corp
How come d handset was wit Alfa d hotel staff
Let fear God in everything we do

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by fitinwell: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2021
What killed him?
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by JudeAfoo(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2021
This report was carefully doctored. But the truth is that no one can get away with murder of a human being. Highly impossible

2 Likes

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Greatest100(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2021
This narration is totally unacceptable as been concocted by the so called "Vanguard of Lies".
In Nigeria, anything is possible as far as money has changed hands.
My prayer is that, May we not be a victim of any unpleasant circumstances .

2 Likes

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Realdeals(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Useless
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by alizma: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2021
drkrest:
What about the confession from the receptionist? How come he was wrapped in the hotel blanket? I guess after the body had been fumigation they had to bury him with blanket from the hotel as parting gift.
You didn't follow the previous post on the topic. From what they said, though o don't know how true it is, the receptionist intended doing a side hustling. She gave her account number to the guy to pay into and by so doing she didn't record the man's details in her book so when they(she and her colleagues in the know of the side hustle) discovered the man had died the following day, they decided to take his corpse out in a blanket and dump it somewhere without the Management's knowledge.
Now the grey areas are;
1) if you lodge in a hotel frequently, you will know that receptionist don't do such business with people that sleeps over or people that spend more than one day.
2) if the corpse was found wrapped in the hotel blanket, why didn't the police authority visit the hotel for enquiry even before they give go ahead that his body be buried?
3) Did the police authority publish any notice of corpse found by the road side before it gave the health workers clearance to bury the corpse?

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by tillaman(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2021
nedekid:

You cannot be sure.
Give the owner the benefit of doubt until the truth comes out.
Does it make sense to own a hotel, then at night grab your guest and use for ritual? A regular guest for that matter that obviously has family that knows he lodges there when visiting the university. That obviously called his family that he had arrived.
The hotel owner cannot be that stupid, if not he wount own a hotel in the first place.
yeah he might be innocent but what happened to the cctv in the hotel?
If he died in the hotel room like they claim is it right for them to throw his corpse away ? I can’t believe you gobbled that trash vanguard is trying force down your throat, no one is saying Adedoyin is guilty but There’s a lot of red flags in this whole situation
I follow this case bumper to bumper there’s a certain dude Hamzat that gives update on a reg, I also follow other folks working tirelessly to get to the bottom of this case, Adedoyin lawyer also asked the deceased brother how much he wanted, look if he was so innocent then he has nothing to be scared of he doesn’t need to pay people to spread false tales so we can pity out, also talking about him not being stupid enough to kill his guest but the killers are daft enough to wrap him with the hotel’s bedspread
Oh please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Ventura1: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2021
The mod that push this to frontpage needs to be sanction, he is a probable accomplice. Where is the credibility?
The source is from a Facebook page that was created 4 hours ago with only 4 likes, how can that be credible to warrant moving to frontpage Seun

4 Likes

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by WUMIFAN(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Haàaaa I fear for this country.See story!!!!!Police, Vanguard Truth Foundation I hail thee.Money is speaking.The staff out of fears, big hotel of such.Dont be surprised tomorrow that they will tell us Chief Adedoyin is not the owner of the hotel ,he has sold long time ago.No be Nigeria we dey.God protect us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by ejimatic: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Ndlistic:

https://www.facebook.com/103681802160097/posts/103725558822388/
. The Vangaurd is sponsored by the hotelier.However the DPO and Area Commander at IleIfe have disassciated themselves from the lie spread by the Adedoyin lawyer.Questions: who took his phone? One of the suspectse! Which clothes were used to wrap the corpse? The hotel beddings pls watch the link below. The game is up for the wicked......https://www.facebook.com/107245278440606/videos/569200881084049/.

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Odetokun3(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
nedekid:

You cannot be sure.
Give the owner the benefit of doubt until the truth comes out.
Does it make sense to own a hotel, then at night grab your guest and use for ritual? A regular guest for that matter that obviously has family that knows he lodges there when visiting the university. That obviously called his family that he had arrived.
The hotel owner cannot be that stupid, if not he wount own a hotel in the first place.

Dumping his body even if he died a natural death is equivalent to murder.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Ventura1: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
All the spin stories from Vanguard for The Truth has come from the same OP Ndlistic, with no credible sources, he's neither a mod nor Supermod, yet his stories always make FP. Seun, U C

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by adioolayi(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
tillaman:
Kudos to Vanguard you guys did a great job, so the Danladi and danjuma alongside the police officers went to the hotel to borrow the blanket and bedsheets to wrap the body and buried him in the shallow grave, they also gave the Alfa the deceased phone to keep with him Incase Adegoke family eventually calls to find out what’s up with him he can explain to them that they buried him already since he died 3 days earlier
Many of you so called journalists should be doused with gasoline and set ablaze You lots are a big fat disgrace to that noble profession I swear, what happened to the altered lodger’s book? The cctv and also how come a receptionist is getting 200k monthly??
Eko hotel doesn’t pay that much
You guys are a joke all those spewing this trash should be locked up forever

Bravo!!!

You are very sharp.

On the second thought, you based your own assertions on the information you have read from news sources before now..not that you were there.

If your assertions are from news sources and you believed them...Why can't you give this new news a chance like you did with other news before now

I am just saying, all of us..we rely on news...we really don't know which one is the truth grin grin grin
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Richy4(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

It's not Vanguard newspapers.Its one fake NGO that just came up from no where

Oh!! Thanks for clarifying that.. I appreciate it cool
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
I have always known the best way not to experience "LIFE Is never to EXIST" at all. Y'all Natalist should all keep enjoying the fun, madness, adventures and all what LIFE have In stores for you. Everyone should carry his/her Cross. Shikenah.....
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Urbanchampion: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Whoever is behind this useless and used vanguard, will die a grusome death, if they keep twisting the murder of that young, whom was killed for ritual purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by naijaman2225(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
VANGUARD OF DISINFORMATION.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by naijaman2225(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Richy4:
I read that he was buried with the hotel bedsheets.... I believe that those involved were not stupid.. if indeed they dumped his body far away from the hotel, why was their bedsheets present in the grave?..I thought vanguard was a credible newspaper
THIS 'VANGUARD' IS NOT THE SAME AS THE NEWSPAPER.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by MufasaLion: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
The Nigerian Police Force is a disgrace!
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by tillaman(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
adioolayi:

Bravo!!!

You are very sharp.

On the second thought, you based your own assertions on the information you have read from news sources before now..not that you were there.

If your assertions are from news sources and you believed them...Why can't you give this new news a chance like you did with other news before now

I am just saying, all of us..we rely on news...we really don't know which one is the truth grin grin grin
yeah right but if you must know I am actually following this case up, multiple sources have attested to this, i’m not even asserting that Dr Adedoyin is a criminal or not it’s up to the law to conclude, but then what chance are we talking about here ??
This is not rocket science my bro, it’s so clear everything is not right what you typed is more like asking me to go to the police to confirm my gender, I can welcome any other story but not this particular one they could have done their assignment and come up with something better than this so you mean they had to wait this long to speak out ?? When the family were looking for him was it not the same police that arrested the Alfa and he took them to the shallow grave where when they exhumed his remains he was wrapped with the Hilton’s bed spread, so you mean the same police that authorized the burial are still the same people looking for him
Oh please my bro, let’s all stay woke I mean if we can’t be safe in hotels where else do you expect travelers to pass the night ?
No be everybody get houses for the whole 36 states my bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Babinski: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Inukwa m!
This man's death keeps emerging with new twist with each passing day.
Why is the Police coming up with sketchy details as to how this man got brutally murdered.

The Vanguard for Truth Foundation spokesman and sole operator Mr Adewale Aderibigbe should be arrested and locked up for trying to interfer with Police investigations. Will the Police not know if it buried anyone? Why is he trying to put words in their mouth?
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by nedekid: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
tillaman:
yeah he might be innocent but what happened to the cctv in the hotel?
If he died in the hotel room like they claim is it right for them to throw his corpse away ? I can’t believe you gobbled that trash vanguard is trying force down your throat, no one is saying Adedoyin is guilty but There’s a lot of red flags in this whole situation
I follow this case bumper to bumper there’s a certain dude Hamzat that gives update on a reg, I also follow other folks working tirelessly to get to the bottom of this case, Adedoyin lawyer also asked the deceased brother how much he wanted, look if he was so innocent then he has nothing to be scared of he doesn’t need to pay people to spread false tales so we can pity out, also talking about him not being stupid enough to kill his guest but the killers are daft enough to wrap him with the hotel’s bedspread
Oh please
I am not doubting his guilt or innocence.
The guy I responded to mention just 1 word, "ritualist".
I said don't jump into conclusion. Let the truth come out.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Richy4(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
naijaman2225:

THIS 'VANGUARD' IS NOT THE SAME AS THE NEWSPAPER.

Thanks Bro.. I was worried.. Thinking that it was the newspaper... Someone has corrected me earlier..
How someone will just sit and write loads of rubbish is beyond me.. just unfair on the grieving family

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by DaRenewed(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
These Mofo Organizations peddling lies to clear Adedoyin’s Name & His Hotel of this Man’s mysterious death.
1. They’re trying to say he locked himself up in the room & died.
2. The Hotel employees dropped his corpse at the roadside out of fear without informing their boss (nothing was stolen from d guy)
3. The police about this case all along.
Una dey ment. We wey dey Ife dey watch where e go end. Justice must be served
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by drkrest(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
alizma:

You didn't follow the previous post on the topic. From what they said, though o don't know how true it is, the receptionist intended doing a side hustling. She gave her account number to the guy to pay into and by so doing she didn't record the man's details in her book so when they(she and her colleagues in the know of the side hustle) discovered the man had died the following day, they decided to take his corpse out in a blanket and dump it somewhere without the Management's knowledge.
Now the grey areas are;
1) if you lodge in a hotel frequently, you will know that receptionist don't do such business with people that sleeps over or people that spend more than one day.
2) if the corpse was found wrapped in the hotel blanket, why didn't the police authority visit the hotel for enquiry even before they give go ahead that his body be buried?
3) Did the police authority publish any notice of corpse found by the road side before it gave the health workers clearance to bury the corpse?
All I am saying is that the aforementioned explanation by the Vanguard group is illogical. The issue with some Nigerians most times is that they are usually emotional rather than logical when it comes to provocative issues.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by kelvinjay90(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
funshint:
They should be named "Vanguard of Lies Foundation". Trying to whitewash a homicide. God is a very patient God...but he's also ruthless in judgement!

You're very right.. trying to cover up the shit..
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by nedekid: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Odetokun3:

Dumping his body even if he died a natural death is equivalent to murder.
No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by tollyson: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bro, just leave them o, that same fate will befall them and their families if they are lying and trying to cover the truth

tillaman:
Kudos to Vanguard you guys did a great job, so the Danladi and danjuma alongside the police officers went to the hotel to borrow the blanket and bedsheets to wrap the body and buried him in the shallow grave, they also gave the Alfa the deceased phone to keep with him Incase Adegoke family eventually calls to find out what’s up with him he can explain to them that they buried him already since he died 3 days earlier
Many of you so called journalists should be doused with gasoline and set ablaze You lots are a big fat disgrace to that noble profession I swear, what happened to the altered lodger’s book? The cctv and also how come a receptionist is getting 200k monthly??
Eko hotel doesn’t pay that much
You guys are a joke all those spewing this trash should be locked up forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again / Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.