Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth (18241 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Praxtech: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Richy4:
I read that he was buried with the hotel bedsheets.... I believe that those involved were not stupid.. if indeed they dumped his body far away from the hotel, why was their bedsheets present in the grave?..I thought vanguard was a credible .newspaper
You thought wrong this is not the vanguard newspapers
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by cardoso514: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
When Timothy is not a rat!
Only a dead rat can be thrown away from hotel!!!
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Richy4(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Praxtech:

You thought wrong this is not the vanguard newspapers
Thanks.. I just discovered that it wasn't the same.. Again thank U.. cool
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Orangedreams: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Its very clear the hotel owner worked in connivance with the police. Ordinarily, how can police be alerted about a corpes and immediately they authorised the burial without atleast a day investigation to ascertain cause of death. Sebi na Adegoke own we hear, how about the many we are not hearing about? The depth of evil in this country is alarming. I keep telling people, black no suppose exist. He is a curse to beautiful creation.

Abeg check my signature jare.

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by obawinner(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is a scam post, beware.
The reference which is a Facebook link only has about 6 followers.
Naira land should be careful of peddling fake unidentified news.

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by obawinner(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
tillaman:
Kudos to Vanguard you guys did a great job, so the Danladi and danjuma alongside the police officers went to the hotel to borrow the blanket and bedsheets to wrap the body and buried him in the shallow grave, they also gave the Alfa the deceased phone to keep with him Incase Adegoke family eventually calls to find out what’s up with him he can explain to them that they buried him already since he died 3 days earlier
Many of you so called journalists should be doused with gasoline and set ablaze You lots are a big fat disgrace to that noble profession I swear, what happened to the altered lodger’s book? The cctv and also how come a receptionist is getting 200k monthly??
Eko hotel doesn’t pay that much
You guys are a joke all those spewing this trash should be locked up forever
The actual link is false, it is used to sway public opinion about the said incident.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by MightySparrow: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
funshint:
They should be named "Vanguard of Lies Foundation". Trying to whitewash a homicide. God is a very patient God...but he's also ruthless in judgement!

If the claims are true, there must be written evidence to that effect, don't judge yet. I still believe that all concerned are not saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by samdaisi: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
From the write up it's very easy for the wise man like me that they are fabricating lies by involving Nigeria police to cause confusion.
But my God is a judge
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by GetMeRight: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Inukwa m!
This man's death keeps emerging with new twist with each passing day.
Why is the Police coming up with sketchy details [s] as to how this man got brutally murdered. [/s]

With the information known so far, that man was more likely died of natural death than murdered.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Dindondin(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
nedekid:

You cannot be sure.
Give the owner the benefit of doubt until the truth comes out.
Does it make sense to own a hotel, then at night grab your guest and use for ritual? A regular guest for that matter that obviously has family that knows he lodges there when visiting the university. That obviously called his family that he had arrived.
The hotel owner cannot be that stupid, if not he wount own a hotel in the first place.
So what's the possible scenario? Are you aware ritual killing is rampant in Nigeria not withstanding the condition or situation involved.
This that the Vanguard of Lies said is a cock n bull story.
To get justice in Nigeria is not easy.
God ll judge so quick on this case.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Belleful: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
This vanguard for lies foundation was created just to try n defend the owner of the hotel. before this case, I don't think they exist.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Gracire: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
This people lack conscience the blood of the deceased will torment everyone involved
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Watty26: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bravo. What a "beautiful" idiotic job.
Can you please clearify these areas?
1. Why was Timothy's name missing
On the lodgers' list?
2. When Timothy's lifeless body was found, why was the case not reported to the police.
3. Why was it denied that he never lodged in the hotel?
4.Was it after the second night they noticed that Timothy is died?
5. Who provided the hotel bedsheet to bury the body.
6. Timothy's phone set was not handed over to the police.
7. Why was the CCTV camera destroyed.
8. Managing director of the hotel travelled immediately, why.

To u the writer of the article, I believe blood and water runs through your vains, we are talking about someone child, father, husband and brother.
We are not only advocating justice for Timothy but it could be u or someone close to u. Let do everything within our power to stamp these wicked people out of our society.
#istandfortimothy#

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by yemmywesey(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
They don dey do magomago.
Naija police and politicians I hale una.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by don4real18(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Trying to exonerate the man by all means.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by ajumma(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
RIP
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Ten06(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Anyone who is that vanguard of truth should not make his or herself to be faceless, he should come out and help the police with evidence at his disposal.
If he don't want his family to stop coming to social media on this issue trial this vanguard of truth should not also come on social media to mislead people.

He should go and give his evidence to the police
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Kaypriince(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
This Ife media just wan cover the story with different write ups,God go punish all of una,dem no believe say d guy get person wey fit find am after he’s killed,plz always tell someone ur whereabout it’s important.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by mamajaz(f): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
banjiay:
Why will police order d burial without taking d corp to mortuary
Wat is d hotel duvet during wit d corp
How come d handset was wit Alfa d hotel staff
Let fear God in everything we do

Abi, without contacting his relatives. The story no add up
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by DLuciano: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Inukwa m!
This man's death keeps emerging with new twist with each passing day.
Why is the Police coming up with sketchy details as to how this man got brutally murdered.

... the personality involved in the ritual killing is a citizen, so very effort to thwart and cover the truth is being employed

... its a great pity
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
If truly the findings above on the demise of Timothy are correct, the writer of this defense will live long BUT if otherwise what will happen to the sponsors, writer, proof reader and the initiator of this write up will forever not know peace except you confess why the write up was posted for public consumption.

1 Like

Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by bomijuwon(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
We would have agreed with this vangard of lies write up but these questiones poke our inteligence
a) why was his name missing on the hotel manifest but was found on the snapped copy of the phone of the first suspect (receptionist)?
b) How come his telephone was traced to Ejigbo in custdody of one of the hotel workers?
c) why was the Atobatele and his lawyer canvassing the Tim's elder brother for settlement behind the doors?
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by madridsta007(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ndlistic:

https://www.facebook.com/103681802160097/posts/103725558822388/

These guys want to whitewash the murder of the MBA student.
Must be a "foundation" set up by the owner of the hotel.
Unfortunately, nothing will happen to the criminal hotel owner.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by dalass(f): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ndlistic:

https://www.facebook.com/103681802160097/posts/103725558822388/

Was it not the same Police that was looking for the guy for days?

How did we get here again
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by dalass(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
edoman2016:
People should be careful of spreading rumours. And let the Nigerian police do their investigation. Surprisingly, the hotel owner could be innocent.

Innocent yet he denied the guy ever lodged there. They could have picked his wife's calls and told her what happened.

Another NL thread here says it all

https://www.nairaland.com/6862951/ad edit in so son
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Komo4dmoney: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
I want the investigation to be done with fairness but let's think about this, can someone as big as Adedoyin who owns a functioning university and polytechnic, a big hotel as Hilton, can he want to use someone for ritual in his hotel and did the arrangements with ordinary receptionist? People let's think.

MrImole:
Adedoyin!
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Komo4dmoney: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Guy, you only read what some people post. If I want to support this man, Adedoyin, I can write some things just to praise his name and some people would still believe. Let police do their investigation please.

What we are reading now is an investigation done by an NGO. Let's wait for the police investigation.

dalass:

Innocent yet he denied the guy ever lodged there. They could have picked his wife's calls and told her what happened.

Another NL thread here says it all

https://www.nairaland.com/6862951/ad edit in so son
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by Komo4dmoney: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
AMEN
I love comments like this.
We shouldn't be too emotional that we'd just agreed on one side of a story without *thorough investigation.
ogunsbanjul:
If truly the findings above on the demise of Timothy are correct, the writer of this defense will live long BUT if otherwise what will happen to the sponsors, writer, proof reader and the initiator of this write up will forever not know peace except you confess why the write up was posted for public consumption.
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by dalass(f): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Komo4dmoney:
Guy, you only read what some people post. If I want to support this man, Adedoyin, I can write some things just to praise his name and some people would still believe. Let police do their investigation please.

What we are reading now is an investigation done by an NGO. Let's wait for the police investigation.

The police have spoken. A female police officer. Completely different from the rubbish this NGO's publication portrays
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
edoman2016:
People should be careful of spreading rumours. And let the Nigerian police do their investigation. Surprisingly, the hotel owner could be innocent.
So you actually believed all these tales by Moonlight that this F00l has been spreading?

I can pick a THOUSAND AND ONE HOLES on this stupid fabrication..

That F00l will choke on the money..

He was was paid to come up with these liesangry
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by blackboy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
A million like Sir. Well said. This Vanguard for Truth are so so daft. Im sure they didnt read what the wrote. A hotel - throwing out the corpse of one of their customers?? !! When lies become too much. I pray this man gets arrested and executed.
tillaman:
Kudos to Vanguard you guys did a great job, so the Danladi and danjuma alongside the police officers went to the hotel to borrow the blanket and bedsheets to wrap the body and buried him in the shallow grave, they also gave the Alfa the deceased phone to keep with him Incase Adegoke family eventually calls to find out what’s up with him he can explain to them that they buried him already since he died 3 days earlier
Many of you so called journalists should be doused with gasoline and set ablaze You lots are a big fat disgrace to that noble profession I swear, what happened to the altered lodger’s book? The cctv and also how come a receptionist is getting 200k monthly??
Re: Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth by LeanonGOD(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
You are absolutly right more wisdom. The case may end up in garbage.
tillaman:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anabel Sedoo Akaasar, 11-Year-Old Girl Missing In Benue (Photos) / Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos / Police Kill Protesting Youths In Kogi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.