Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Rating South Eastern Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rating South Eastern Governors (1397 Views)

Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rating South Eastern Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Below is my rating of these men. You can add your comments. Thank you

CC Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by NewsForYou: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2021
T
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Kriss216: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Hope Uzodimma should be rated 36th in the country

He's the most Hopeless and Useless Governor in West Africa.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

I think he is better than Okezie Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Asgard73: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Ikpeazu still remain the last.

Hope is just a fool..

5 Likes

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Kriss216: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I think he is better than Okezie Ikpeazu
That evil can't be better than anyone. Believe me.

9 Likes

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by West1side: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2021
2 should be 1
1 should be 2

The others are OK.

Reason - Everything Umahi built mall road bridge airport Obiano built beta quality ones.

Till date the bridge Obaino built is what Igbos use to do yanga when compared to other regions not the ones build by Umahi which are just regular.

The same thing goes for the airport Obiano built with Umahi yet to complete his, there is no where in the face of the Earth an uncompleted project should rated higher than a recently completed one.

Umahi 8 years he never built any bridge like Obiano did buily over Nengo River Bridge, Nteje.

I know PDP clowns n fools will not accord Obiano the right title of the best performing governor in the East but the truth is obvious to the dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by nzeobi(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Only umahi is the one above average, hope is always in abuja and not on ground

6 Likes

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Moferere: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2021
Abia grin
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by West1side: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2021
That is a big lie based on only political bias. Willy Obiano outperformed Umahi in every sector of development being it in education health or infrastructure but you won't admit because of your PDP sentiment.

nzeobi:
Only umahi is the one above average, hope is always in abuja and not on ground

4 Likes

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Biafrarep(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I was in Ebonyi State yesterday and I was shocked at what Umahi did. I have been seeing pictures on the social media until yesterday I was on ground. Below are some of things I saw in Ebonyi State:

1. Umahi is currently reconstructing and expanding road that leads into Abakiliki around that army barracks into an 8 lane highway.

2. I passed through Ohaozara and I saw the health university he is building there, a massive structure with a huge flyover along the highway close to it. I also saw a massive noodles factory he is constructing there. All the side roads in Ohaozara were fully constructed with cement and not even a single road there was bad!

3. All his roads and flyovers are strong, durable and aesthetically pleasing to behold. I saw them and remembered the ones Rochas built in Owerri and I became very angry at Rochas. How could he do this to Imo people?

4. Umahi ensures that virtually all the roads in Abakiliki has flowers and trees planted at the medians and the sides. They also paint the medians green to make it beautiful.

Unfortunately, there are fewer cars on the roads with lots of okada and Keke everywhere, and the city is yet to witness private sector investments.

Meanwhile, remove the Supreme Court imposter. Imo State does not have a governor yet.

13 Likes

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
West1side:
2 should be 1
3 should be 2

The others are OK.

Reason - Everything Umahi built mall road bridge airport Obiano built beta quality ones.

Till date the bridge Obaino built is what Igbos use to do yanga when compared to other regions not the ones build by Umahi which are just regular.

The same thing goes for the airport Obiano built with Umahi yet to complete his, there is no where in the face of the Earth an uncompleted project should rated higher than a recently completed one.

Umahi 8 years he never built any bridge like Obiano did buily over Nengo River Bridge, Nteje.

I know PDP clowns n fools will not accord Obiano the right title of the best performing governor in the East but the truth is obvious to the dead.
Do not forget that Obiano had more allocation and internal generated revenue. Onitsha Market alone can give him lots of money. Before you add Nnewi market. Dont just judge by projects, judge by resource in hand
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Awkabigboy: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
You're 100% right .First time I will agree with u
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Awkabigboy: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
West1side:
[s]2 should be 1
3 should be 2

The others are OK.

I know PDP clowns n fools will not accord Obiano the right title of the best performing governor in the East but the truth is obvious to the dead.[/s]
You don't know south east Afonja , to even mention Ugwuanyi to be 2 shows u are brain dead.

I can argue for interswitching of 1 and 2 but not that fat fool Ugwuanyi

1 Like

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Solsix(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
West1side:
2 should be 1
3 should be 2

The others are OK.

Anambra roads are the worst under obiano

1 Like

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Awkabigboy:

You don't know south east Afonja , to even mention Ugwuanyi to be 2 shows u are brain dead.

I can argue for interswitching of 1 and 2 but not that fat fool Ugwuanyi
I understand you may have some scores to settle with Ugwuanyi but you hatred for this man is uncalled for.

Fact is that his works are there and except you move around you may not see them.
Most of his haters are Enugu city dwellers which by far and large I accept he didn't do tangibly well. But don't forget that Enugu have many long neglected rural areas which Ugwuanyi have touched and he has also done well in uplifting Nsukka his home town.

He may not measure up to Umahi but surely he did projects. Go and see T junction flyover. I doubt even if Umahi flyovers are up to that standard. Go to Harmony road and many more

1 Like

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by nzeobi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
West1side:
That is a big lie based on only political bias. Willy Obiano outperformed Umahi in every sector of development being it in education health or infrastructure but you won't admit because of your PDP sentiment.

Please what did Willie do in the education sector and what infastructure are you talking of
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by globemoney01: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
nzeobi:

Please what did Willie do in the education sector and what infastructure are you talking of
Nzeobi zuzu puo. What did Umahi do in education sector. Obiano did better than your Peter Obi in every sector thats what you must live with whether you like it or not. Anambra Airport alone is better than all Peter Obi projects combined
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by globemoney01: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
West1side:
2 should be 1
3 should be 2

The others are OK.

You are 100 percent right, Obiano isn't just the best in this dispensation of SE Govs. He's the best since 1999. No SE gov since 99 even with Oil boom can boast of any project better than Anambra Airport. Its an insult to compare Obiano with the present crop of SE governors
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
globemoney01:

You are 100 percent right, Obiano isn't just the best in this dispensation of SE Govs. He's the best since 1999. No SE gov since 99 even with Oil boom can boast of any project better than Anambra Airport. Its an insult to compare Obiano with the present crop of SE governors
He did well surely. But he had more allocation and more internal generated revenue.
What confuses someone like me is how Dave Umahi with meager Ebonyi state resources and allocation was able to achieve the much he achieved.

1 Like

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by nzeobi(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
globemoney01:

Nzeobi zuzu puo. What did Umahi do in education sector. Obiano did better than your Peter Obi in every sector thats what you must live with whether you like it or not. Anambra Airport alone is better than all Peter Obi projects combined

Name what Willie did in education but you are talking airport
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

He is better than ikpeazu but because Hope is in APC, you let your hate and bigotry get hold of you
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by globemoney01: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

He did well surely. But he had more allocation and more internal generated revenue.
What confuses someone like me is how Dave Umahi with meager Ebonyi state resources and allocation was able to achieve the much he achieved.
It’s not an excuse, Obiano met Anambra IGR at 500 million per month and already pushed it to close to 3 billion. Umahi can do same
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by globemoney01: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
nzeobi:

Name what Willie did in education but you are talking airport
Name what Umahi did in education. Anambra students that were winning competitions across the world was under Obiano besides we must talk the airport whether you like it or not. Ask Obi why he didn’t build it during oil boom
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Penguin2: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Biafrarep:

I was in Ebonyi State yesterday and I was shocked at what Umahi did. I have been seeing pictures on the social media until yesterday I was on ground. Below are some of things I saw in Ebonyi State:

1. Umahi is currently reconstructing and expanding road that leads into Abakiliki around that army barracks into an 8 lane highway.

2. I passed through Ohaozara and I saw the health university he is building there, a massive structure with a huge flyover along the highway close to it. I also saw a massive noodles factory he is constructing there. All the side roads in Ohaozara were fully constructed with cement and not even a single road there was bad!

3. All his roads and flyovers are strong, durable and aesthetically pleasing to behold. I saw them and remembered the ones Rochas built in Owerri and I became very angry at Rochas. How could he do this to Imo people?

4. Umahi ensures that virtually all the roads in Abakiliki has flowers and trees planted at the medians and the sides. They also paint the medians green to make it beautiful.

Unfortunately, there are fewer cars on the roads with lots of okada and Keke everywhere, and the city is yet to witness private sector investments.

Meanwhile, remove the Supreme Court imposter. Imo State does not have a governor yet.

Umahi is good.

3 Likes

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
globemoney01:

It’s not an excuse, Obiano met Anambra IGR at 500 million per month and already pushed it to close to 3 billion. Umahi can do same
Do the same with what? You seem not to be living in the east.
How many markets are in Ebonyi state? How many industries?
Anambra state and Ebonyi state cannot compete in terms of IGR. No way

2 Likes

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by nzeobi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
globemoney01:

Name what Umahi did in education. Anambra students that were winning competitions across the world was under Obiano besides we must talk the airport whether you like it or not. Ask Obi why he didn’t build it during oil boom

Obi saved money and from the money obiano built airport, and incurred some depts
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by West1side: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
In other world instead of celebrating an accomplished person in Obiano who raised IGR from 500M we should celebrate Umahi that can not grow his state IGR. ?! It seems I can not understand your reasoning or logic here.

SpecialAdviser:

Do the same with what? You seem not to be living in the east.
How many markets are in Ebonyi state? How many industries?
Anambra state and Ebonyi state cannot compete in terms of IGR. No way

1 Like

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Do not forget that Obiano had more allocation and internal generated revenue. Onitsha Market alone can give him lots of money. Before you add Nnewi market. Dont just judge by projects, judge by resource in hand
And you forgot that major and most expensive material in construction of road and building which is Limestone is free for Ebonyi government, unlike Anambra , cost of labour is very cheap in Ebonyi when compare to Anambra state many of you are ignorant to remember that, length of road that cost Anambra 15 million naira to construct will take Ebonyi like 6 million

3 Likes

Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by globemoney01: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
nzeobi:

Obi saved money and from the money obiano built airport, and incurred some depts
Nobody asked anyone to save money. No one was elected to save money. Clueless. Obiano increased IGR from 500million Obi left it to over 3 billion
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by nzeobi(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
globemoney01:

Nobody asked anyone to save money. No one was elected to save money. Clueless. Obiano increased IGR from 500million Obi left it to over 3 billion

What was the igr when Obi took over and when Obi handed over. Abi nobi the igr wey oso di eti pia de control
Re: Rating South Eastern Governors by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
post=108156753:

And you forgot that major and most expensive material in construction of road and building which is Limestone is free for Ebonyi government, unlike Anambra , cost of labour is very cheap in Ebonyi when compare to Anambra state many of you are ignorant to remember that, length of road that take Anambra 15 million naira to construct will take Ebonyi like 6 million
You have a point there anyway but Umahi was incredible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. / see Moment Peter Obi Announces His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.