Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download (872 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download by nbgospel: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2021
What is is purpose? Purpose is the original intent for which a thing was created or formed.
You need to be know the popular saying that when purpose is not discovered, life remains meaningless.

According to pastor Chris Oyakhilome, when purpose is discovered, the next is the pursuit of purpose.

Do you want to learn how to discover purpose and live a meaningful life, click to download this Audio sermon on the pursuit of purpose by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome below

https://nbgospel.com/download-the-pursuit-of-purpose-by-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

Discovery of purpose is the first assignment of life which when you encounter Christ Jesus, your purpose discovery starts.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
nbgospel:
What is is purpose? Purpose is the original intent for which a thing was created or formed.
You need to be know the popular saying that when purpose is not discovered, life remains meaningless.
According to pastor Chris Oyakhilome, when purpose is discovered, the next is the pursuit of purpose.
Do you want to learn how to discover purpose and live a meaningful life, click to download this Audio sermon on the pursuit of purpose by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome below
Discovery of purpose is the first assignment of life which when you encounter Christ Jesus, your purpose discovery starts.
Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. undecided
Re: Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download by Maestro21: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. undecided
Jesus has nothing to do with men discovering why they were born in the world and how to fulfill it?

"In the volume of the book, it is written of me, I have come to do your will Oh God"

"My meat is to do the will of the one that sent me and to finish his work"

Stop typing for the sake of it. Please.
Re: Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maestro21:
Jesus has nothing to do with men discovering why they were born in the world and how to fulfill it?
"In the volume of the book, it is written of me, I have come to do your will Oh God"
"My meat is to do the will of the one that sent me and to finish his work"
Stop typing for the sake of it. Please.
The Will of God was made known to men over 2000 years ago. So what are men "discovering"? If they already know this? undecided
Re: Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download by Maestro21: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Will of God was made known to men over 2000 years ago. So what are men "discovering"? If they already know this? undecided
What is the will of God and are all men mandated to achieve that will in the same way?
Re: Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Maestro21:
What is the will of God and are all men mandated to achieve that will in the same way?
Jesus Christ is God's Will - God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God is the same, yesterday, today and forever, and this for every man.undecided

There is just the one way for every man out there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Juju A Scam? N1M Challenge On Twitter. / Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform / Are Seventy-two Virgins Waiting For Them In Islamic Paradise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.