Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket (2655 Views)

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by yorubarere: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Bla bla bla, continue
It is a fact. It is not that you are not many, but your voters apathy is too much, so you produce meagre figures which doesn't entice serious national politicians.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Vistra40: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
How can you write that OUK was the major financier of PDP? shocked

The major financier of PDP were the military boys led by Gen. TY Danjuma and Gen IBB.
I know that you are working for him but don't make it too obvious by exaggerating.

But he was one of them. He gave PDP #500m as at ‘99
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Okwyjesus(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Best of luck to him

BAT 2023

Osibanjo got better acceptance that Tinubu bro. Tinubu may not win Christian vote.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by donbachi(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

Let's see how this turns out to be. 2023 is still a long walk ahead.
Not for them.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Dhury: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Why shopping for a presidential candidate from Abia the Biafra capital !! a State with the list of worst governor's in Nigerian democracy history ?
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

They want Atiku to cum. But their votes is not enough for the orgy. cheesy
grin
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Biafrarep(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Is like this PDP wants to be following APC around like flies. Now it seems like APC has settled for Orji Kalu, why don't they chose Peter Obi to be their own flag bearer?

Anyways, I see a repeat of 1999 in 2023. I keep telling people that presidential candidates emerge in Nigeria by manipulation and nothing else. If you like bring Obama here, if the cabals don't want him, he won't make any headway.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by haffaze777(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Anybody from South except that lying bastard called Peter Obi, before you quote or mention me to type trash first examine urself,if you had call Tinubu or Osibanjo any name,even at that Peter Obi is a lying bastard,a product of baby factory,kill yah selfgrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Vistra40: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
haffaze777:
Anybody from South except that lying bastard called Peter Obi, before you quote or mention me to type trash first examine urself,if you had call Tinubu or Osibanjo any name,even at that Peter Obi is a lying bastard,a product of baby factory,kill yah selfgrin

It seems Peter Obi took your wife bro! The bitterness towards him is severe
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Solsix(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
How can you write that OUK was the major financier of PDP? shocked

The major financier of PDP were the military boys led by Gen. TY Danjuma and Gen IBB.
I know that you are working for him but don't make it too obvious by exaggerating.
He was, as at 1999 he gave pdp $1m and obj N500m. Only very few people were able to do it then. The get money far back, but I can't vote him for anything
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Myexdisturbs: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Best of luck. This is what we have been asking our brothers from the other side. Ask PDP for the ticket and fight it to the end with whoever APC is footing (whether from West or North). As for me, if it is Igbo PDP against northern APC, I will vote Igbo PDP. Presidency comes south by all means and back to north after 8yrs.
Be deceiving yourself. APC will also field south east politician
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by West1side: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Is it true your dead brain bigoted Igbo father handed your inheritance to Tinubu or why / how is Tinubu still tormenting your father in hell where his wretched soul as been condemned ?!

Asgard73:

OUK is a lesser tief.. a better criminal than the evil in human form.
Unrepentant druggie.

Passing through yorubaland .. one will begin to think say Na juju Tinubu Dey use on his people..
I mean imagine with all bullion van.. the level of acute poverty and chronic hunger is another thing
You can say that on Abia state .. talk more nkewelle .. Ouk home town
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by JOemmy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
I never knew kalu is this influencial and powerful.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by POLYGAMY: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Best of luck. This is what we have been asking our brothers from the other side. Ask PDP for the ticket and fight it to the end with whoever APC is footing (whether from West or North). As for me, if it is Igbo PDP against northern APC, I will vote Igbo PDP. Presidency comes south by all means and back to north after 8yrs.
SEUNMSG YOU NOR GO REST
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket | #IgbereTV

The main opposition party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP) are making moves to pull former Governor of Abia state and current Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu to the Party, IgbereTV has learned.

Kalu was the major financier of the party at formation but left in 2006 when he was forcefully deregistered by former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Those championing the cause believe the mood of the nation favours power Shift to the South East in 2023 in the spirit of Justice, equity and national unity, and only a candidate with national clout, who can sway northern votes will give the party a chance to unseat the ruling All Progressives Congress APC in the polls.

According to our impeccable source, who is a member of the Newly elected PDP Natonal Working Committe (NWC), two names are on the list, all former governors from the zone, and currently not in PDP but Kalu appears to be on top.

Consultations are currently ongoing and at concluding stages within the PDP and will extend across party lines in the coming days, weeks and months.

An ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari and a reliable member of the APC, it's doubtful if Kalu will accept running under his former party.

Though he has not openly declared interest in the 2023 Presidential election, his Presidential posters last week flooded major cities in the country.

several APC Leaders including the National party leader, Sen. Bola Tinubu, Northern Governors, diplomats and monarchs have been visiting and having series of closed door meetings with Kalu, and he is believed to be under intense pressure to run for presidency in 2023 under APC.

This is a developing story, and we'll bring you more updates as events unfold.

Stay with IgbereTV, Africa's No1 Online Community TV

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1407677/2023-pdp-woos-orji-kalu-presidential-ticket/

Cc: for the attention of

PrinceOfLagos,Asgard73, AsampeteNnwaayi, NnwanyiOgwashi, PaChukwudi44 and Penguin2
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:

Who are you rooting? It is not enough to talk on the social media. Get to work for him in the grassroots.

They are closet supporters of Atiku/PDP
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Ovamboland(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
JavaScript90:
Kalu said it himself. Some western powers put me in prison because of 2023 but notherner brought me out to make me president. Same way thesame people that put out in prison destroyed rochas political empire, targeted Peter obi with rubbish Pandora papers.

But what they don't know is that an igbo man must be there president come 2023. The ongoing national gas pipeline project that will feed the entire nation with gas and export the excess have it's feed station in igboland. If an igbo man is not president by 2023 Nigeria can kiss goodbye to the numerous gas projects

terrorist alert!!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by yorubarere: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
oyatz:

They are closet supporters of Atiku/PDP
Sure
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Ogbuefi2020: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Who you wan decieve. OUK will remain in APC to destroy Tinubu. That was Buhari's plan since 2016
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Alabule: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
OUK? Why not Peter Obi?
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by mu2sa2: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
JavaScript90:
Kalu said it himself. Some western powers put me in prison because of 2023 but notherner brought me out to make me president. Same way thesame people that put out in prison destroyed rochas political empire, targeted Peter obi with rubbish Pandora papers.

But what they don't know is that an igbo man must be there president come 2023. The ongoing national gas pipeline project that will feed the entire nation with gas and export the excess have it's feed station in igboland. If an igbo man is not president by 2023 Nigeria can kiss goodbye to the numerous gas projects
" Kiss goodbye"! If Buhari's boys decide to capture you because of this post, they will just waste you for nothing.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Penguin2: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
oyatz:

Cc: for the attention of

PrinceOfLagos,Asgard73, AsampeteNnwaayi, NnwanyiOgwashi, PaChukwudi44 and Penguin2

Lol!

By now you should understand that as much as we want power to shift to southeast, characters like Orji Uzor Kalu is not one of our candidates.

We want to give Nigeria one of our best and not just anybody who can win election.

If PDP wants to woo anybody back, they should woo Umahi.

But all those are not necessary when there’s Peter Obi. PDP should give Peter Obi the ticket and pair him with Kwankwaso. I bet my life savings that they will win the elections.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Penguin2: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
mu2sa2:
" Kiss goodbye"! If Buhari's boys decide to capture you because of this post, they will just waste you for nothing.

Go and sit down.

Stop issuing empty threats.

Even you kill him and hundred others, it won’t stop what you said from happening so get out.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Osibanjo got better acceptance that Tinubu bro. Tinubu may not win Christian vote.

If Tinubu doesn't win the Christian votes, then Atiku should win it.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol!

By now you should understand that as much as we want power to shift to southeast, characters like Orji Uzor Kalu is not one of our candidates.

We want to give Nigeria one of our best and not just anybody who can win election.

But all those are not necessary when there’s Peter Obi. PDP should give Peter Obi the ticket and pair him with Kwankwaso. I bet my life savings that they will win the elections.

I also think Mr Peter Obi can be a good president but he is presently not showing interest in being president and it seems he wants to be vice-president to Atiku.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

Who you wan decieve. OUK will remain in APC to destroy Tinubu. That was Buhari's plan since 2016

Unfortunately for guys like you, Kalu is more interested in lifting himself higher than destroying anyone.

Igbere T.V which reported this news is owned by Kalu himself.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Penguin2: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
oyatz:

I also think Mr Peter Obi can be a good president but he is presently not showing interest in being president and it seems he wants to be vice-president to Atiku.

Calm down!

2023 is still far away.

If things fall in the right places for Obi to declare, he won’t hesitate to do that.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Calm down!

2023 is still far away.

If things fall in the right places for Obi to declare, he won’t hesitate to do that.

Declaration isn't the main issues but preparations to win.

The election is just 14 months away, so many other aspirants have been in the field since 3 years ago criss-crossing the length and breadth of this country.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol!

By the way, who told you that Northern politicians like Atiku, Tambuwal or Kwankwanso whom you hope to support are more righteous and morally upright than Orji Uzor Kalu?

I also notice that most Igbo guys only talk about corruption, competence or experience whenever a southern presidential aspirant is involved and are completely silent about these same virtues whenever their preferred Northern aspirants are involved.
Re: BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP Woos Orji Kalu With Presidential Ticket by Ekpeitit(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2021
No Nigerian will ever vote meth people . Stop dreaming and wasting your time. Only a Nigerian can rule Nigeria,a Biafran can never and will never win an election in this country-Quote me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Shettima Eating With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forrest|Tiz Naija / Does This Truely Happen In UBA In This Generation? / A Proof That Nigerians Are In Lack And Suffering. See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.