Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps (2049 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2021
undecided
Good morning Nairalanders. I am very angry right now, because I just got the text message below.

Emmanuel obinenchi wokem with the number 7060856**** got a loan and it is now 17 days over due kindly help notify for repayment. Thank you. [Rushcredit]
I have never taken any loan before from these stupid loan apps or companies. And everytime they keep sending me this kind of text when another person defaults in repaying their loans.

Wetin concern me Why do these apps invade people's privacy like this?

How do they get my number to be sending me text for issues wey no concern me?

How can I report this and how do I stop it pls

I am tired, its very annoying and sometimes they send on WHATSAPP too

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by FarahAideed: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2021
I have never gotten such text ...Maybe you need to change your circle man

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by Lastmessenger2: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2021
One called me the other day and was reporting a girl that I know saying she borrowed money and the date is due and she has refused to pay. I called her to confirm if its true and she denied she has never borrowed money from them and told me they also called her mother..

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by funshint(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Report them to lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng
Also copy info@nitda.gov.ng
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by Elosky20: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2021
The person that took the loan has your contact in his contact list, so the loan app copied it from there.

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Elosky20:
The person that took the loan has your contact in his contact list, so the loan app copied it from there.

Wow is that not criminal

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by Ramzyranks: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
No i don't think so
NaijaOlosho:

Wow is that not criminal

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by Ramzyranks: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
This is very bad o, where are we going in this country. I don't think it is all of them that invade privacy. since when I have been using Fair money I have never had a cause to complain about their services.
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
Good morning Nairalanders. I am very angry right now, because I just got the text message below.

I have never taken any loan before from these stupid loan apps or companies. And everytime they keep sending me this kind of text when another person defaults in repaying their loans.

Wetin concern me Why do these apps invade people's privacy like this?

How do they get my number to be sending me text for issues wey no concern me?

How can I report this and how do I stop it pls

I am tired, its very annoying and sometimes they send on WHATSAPP too

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by bigboychukstar: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2021
How long have you been using fair money
Ramzyranks:
This is very bad o, where are we going in this country. I don't think it is all of them that invade privacy. since when I have been using Fair money I have never had a cause to complain about their services.
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by bigboychukstar: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin or the people in your circle don't use unlicensed loan companies. Maybe your circle uses Carbon or Fairmoney. those ones no dey blackmail people
FarahAideed:
I have never gotten such text ...Maybe you need to change your circle man
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by FarahAideed: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
bigboychukstar:
grin grin or the people in your circle don't use unlicensed loan companies. Maybe your circle uses Carbon or Fairmoney. those ones no dey blackmail people

Yes I know someone that uses fair money so you might be right
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by greychris: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
You get the vibes lol, team fair money cannot relate to these stories flying around
bigboychukstar:

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by temiregiddy: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
fair money people no get stress grin
FarahAideed:

Yes I know someone that uses fair money so you might be right
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Your circle is poor.
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by okolojay: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Is there a way to avoid blackmail from these loan sharks? : undecided
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by greychris: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Of course, first things first avoid taking loans from anyhow people.
okolojay:
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by jerryidinoba: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2021
People should also avoid borrowing and trying to escape with what they borrowed. And also people should use real life loan apps. There are a lot out there, Fair Money, carbon, dole, branch etc
greychris:
Of course, first things first avoid taking loans from anyhow people.
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by jerryidinoba: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2021
The only way is to avoid the Lon sharks you talked about.
okolojay:
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by aramanda14: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2021
So this is the way it works, a lot of these loan sharks are not registered with the government, so this gives them room to just behave anyhow because they know that nobody will check them. That is why people should need to wake up, there are a lot of digital banks that give reasonable loan out there. Fair money, carbon etc. I heard they are all good but I have only tried Fair money and I am good with it
okolojay:

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by techboss1313: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Yes ooo, fair money na the baba. Infact if you use this referral code MAAA05 to register they will give you something hooge
aramanda14:
So this is the way it works, a lot of these loan sharks are not registered with the government, so this gives them room to just behave anyhow because they know that nobody will check them. That is why people should need to wake up, there are a lot of digital banks that give reasonable loan out there. Fair money, carbon etc. I heard they are all good but I have only tried Fair money and I am good with it
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by kingcolearchive: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2021
I have never faced any black mail situation with tho. and I take loan frequently from fair money, my other friends take loans from fair money, some of them use carbon
okolojay:
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by bigboychukstar: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2021
There's a way o, but will you follow the way?
okolojay:
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by bigboychukstar: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2021
How long have you been using fair money. i just started and I am hoping to build up my credit score before January
aramanda14:
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by sexyshola1218: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
This is a very valid question grin grin a lot of people ask questions on this forum and they don't take the advice given to them. Use only loan apps that are known in the industry as being reliable. if you use Fairmoney, carbon, dole, etc, you can not be blackmailed
bigboychukstar:
There's a way o, but will you follow the way?
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by Ramzyranks: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
I have been using it for quite a while and i have been able to build my credit score to some extent and now i can borrow like 200k
bigboychukstar:
How long have you been using fair money. i just started and I am hoping to build up my credit score before January
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Ramzyranks:
No i don't think so
So you are the sender, God go soon punish you
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by donephi(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2022
sexyshola1218:
This is a very valid question grin grin a lot of people ask questions on this forum and they don't take the advice given to them. Use only loan apps that are known in the industry as being reliable. if you use Fairmoney, carbon, dole, etc, you can not be blackmailed
it's dole a loan app
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by donephi(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2022
Use only licensed loan apps. However, you can actually stop them from sending messages to your contacts until you pay them.
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by effort1: 10:37am On May 01, 2022
temiregiddy:
fair money people no get stress grin

What if they default? What will fairmoney do?
Re: Help: How Can I Stop This Rubbish From Loan Apps by temiregiddy: 6:47am On May 27, 2022
Fair money will not debt shame them. they have even made it easier for people that want to collect future loans, just build your credit score with them, you can even use their product like fairsave to build it.
effort1:

What if they default? What will fairmoney do?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Plc Introduces A New Online Banking System For Nigerians Abroad / Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! / Use Your PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH MTN, AIRTEL & GLO Internet services. No IP NEEDED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.