Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) (61507 Views)

List Of All The Beautiful Ghanaian Actresses In The Country / Chief Dele Momodu Allegedly Dating Two Ghanaian Actresses / Meet Six Ghanaian Actresses Who Are "Threatening" Nollywood Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
IVON
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Godons1: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
This Nnamdi Kanu Sister fine pass them all. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by pappilo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Where is Joselyn Dumas?

She set pass all these ones jor.... Cougar toh badt

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Fasindo: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked

Juliet Ibrahim is simply a perfect example of beauty without brain.

I would have choosen Nadia but she is a halfcast and also not tall

Then Yvonne Nelson has no good backside but she is intelligent thou...

So I will go for the black skin girl, Jackie Appeah.
She has both back and front side, with her sexy smile and seducing eyes.

I will choose Jackie Appeah for breakfast, lunch and supper cos she is the most beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Bobxin: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jackie for me

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by H2ho(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
4 &1 kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
My mum
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Fapemz: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
undecided

I for like that no 4 but her name is attached to failure then i reject immediately

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by KingAzari: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Haggard MILFs
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Meekmind(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Give me a Jackie Appiah twice on a Thursday...
Can't imagine how pinkish her hole is tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Juliet is the prettiest followed by Jakkie. Oyibo complexion no be beautify criterion ooh. Think face, shape, etc
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Jackie Appiah's picture did not do her justice. She is finest abeg. The others are mixed breed. She is completely black. In my opinion, she wins!
Yvonne no be mix o

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by stamapro(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, just leave it like that, all of them are beautiful in their own way. Comparison is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Naijayouth(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na wah o
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by VaginaDischarge: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Okechukwu Buhari na undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Realestatevixen: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

Yvonne no be mix o

Ok noted, but that her picture no work for this kain competition
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Jackie Appiah's picture did not do her justice. She is finest abeg. The others are mixed breed. She is completely black. In my opinion, she wins!
Yvonne no be mix o.

That's y I'm planning to help my future kids by Marrying a Caucasian breed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Realestatevixen: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

Yvonne no be mix o.

That's y I'm planning to help my future kids by Marrying a Caucasian breed

grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Odumogu03: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
God1000:
1. Juliet Ibrahim
2. Jackie Appiah
3. Yvonne Nelson
4. Nadia Buari
you think Martha Ankomah is a joke to you abii�?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Richvibes1997: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Op loose guard....show us their face early in the morning when they just wake up without painting and make up for us to give a better judgment

And secondly The big question is ...do they have boobs

You should have include their breast for us to determine

Wether we like it or not

Boobs is used in deciding the beauty of a woman
you are back bro,bad Belle people are in pain cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nadia hands down. She's a beauty goddess.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by GreatrAnalyst: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
I so much like Nadia Buari.

I don't care if no one rates her as the most charming.

Beauty they say is in the eyes of beholder.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nor of them angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Realestatevixen:

Ok noted, but that her picture no work for this kain competition
For me I love very fair and very dark ladies. That's y love Martha n lota ( 9ja actress).

Also I love slim ladies alot.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
God1000:
1. Juliet Ibrahim
2. Jackie Appiah
3. Yvonne Nelson
4. Nadia Buari

3 & 4

Yellow punanan

Soft fresh buttcheekk

Reverse cow girl
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Waziri9004(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
I like Nadai buahri.

because she nor day drink garri..

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Omniman(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jackie Appiah don add more than this

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Kirkman: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
And you didn't add Jocelyn Dumas to your incomplete list? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
So OP Yvonne nelson fine 4 ur eyes
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) by Klass99(f): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.