Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Don't Transact Any Business With Paytm Nigeria Limited (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Transact Any Business With Paytm Nigeria Limited (pics) (574 Views)

Paytm Kya Hai Paytm Account Kaise Banaye Hindi Me / Paytm Kya Hai Paytm Account Kaise Banaye Hindi Me / Frank Edoho Becomes Pennek Nigeria Limited Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Transact Any Business With Paytm Nigeria Limited (pics) by marvelck: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please avoid doing any transaction with Paytm Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt. They are fraudulent.

They collect money from people to deliver POS machines without delivering them... A lot of people have been scammed by Paytm Nigeria Limited

Don't fall a victim!

Below is the message sent to me by one of their recent victims

In her words

Please can you help me to publish my own case with Paytm Nigera Limited at Port Harcourt, they scammed me on providing a P OS machine online since last week

Below some pictures of the transaction details

Re: Don't Transact Any Business With Paytm Nigeria Limited (pics) by marvelck: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
More details

(1) (Reply)

How Ayra Star Met Don Jazzy Revealed / Chinedu Ikedieze Biography, Age, Wife, Height, And Networth / If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.