Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? (540 Views)

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? / Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Drewstone01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
If you have/had the chance to date a Celebrity, be honest, who would it be?......Actually mine would be Ariana grande..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Hezzyluv: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Stephanie Okereke grin

Second oftin

Jennifer Nnaji

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Drewstone01(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Stephanie Okereke grin
Nice
Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Drewstone01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Stephanie Okereke grin
Second oftin
Nicki Minaj
I like nicki minaj too, but i can't date her
Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Drewstone01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Stephanie Okereke grin

Second oftin

Nicki Minaj
That's nicki minaj

Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Hezzyluv: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Drewstone01:
That's nicki minaj

Chai you don kill me, I go edit am shape shap.
I never knew she has become p*rnstar lately grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Eddilove(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
undecided undecided

Abeg make una check my signature for business, I dey trusted and reliable
Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by MajesticKris: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tiwa saaavaaageee grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Drewstone01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Lol, that picture was actually the photoshoot she did for her last year birthday
Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Drewstone01(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

She enjoys stripping herself, she's a nudist
Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Drewstone01(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
MajesticKris:
Tiwa saaavaaageee grin
I don't like that lady at all
Re: If You Have The Chance To Date A Celebrity, Who Would It Be? by Drewstone01(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eddilove:
undecided undecided

Abeg make una check my signature for business, I dey trusted and reliable
Ok, noted bro

(1) (Reply)

Davido Treated Like A King As He Shutdown Lagos Street With His Lamborghini / Chinedu Bernard Last Video Before Her Death Finally Surface (video) / PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Newlywed Kourtney Kardashian Wears A Wedding White Undergarme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.