Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. (2056 Views)

Osinbajo: Torn Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Nigeria / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Penguin2: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

No Biafra again?

Not all Igbos are Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Rexwalters1: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Relax!

Nigerians will vote an Igbo man. Forget the online propaganda. (Wrong)

I’ve always been of the view that we should stay here and fight for our place in Nigeria instead of choosing to run away. (Right)
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Rexwalters1: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Relax!

Nigerians will vote an Igbo man. Forget the online propaganda.

I’ve always been of the view that we should stay here and fight for our place in Nigeria instead of choosing to run away.
The Yorubas are eyeing that presidency seriously, Bola Tinubu knows he can’t win, but he will try his luck, even Fayose will soon enter the race.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Penguin2: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rexwalters1:
The Yorubas are eyeing that presidency seriously.

They are, no doubt about it, but the question is, can they get it?

The answer is no.

The calculation doesn’t favor them.

If APC gives it’s ticket to a Yoruba man, then PDP will give there’s to a northerner and with northern votes and the votes of Southsouth and Southeast, PDP will have a landslide victory.

The only way to break this is for APC to give it’s ticket to somebody from Southeast or Southsouth and try to get the buy in of Tinubu.

If Tinubu supports somebody like OUK or Umahi, then APC can be assured Southeast, Southsouth( to an extent) and Southwest votes. Add that to the positive sentiment that APC has in the north and they will be closer to victory.

Anything aside this is suicide for APC. The numbers are not there.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by IgbosDestroynSA: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Not all Igbos are Igbos
But you are iPob abi you want to start denying Kanu now?
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Penguin2: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

But you are iPob abi you want to start denying Kanu now?

Being sympathetic to Kanu doesn’t make me IPOB.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by IgbosDestroynSA: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Being sympathetic to Kanu doesn’t make me IPOB.
Kanu is the leader of iPob. All his followers are brainwashed iPob including you fahdiga, princeoflagos, asgard77 but I like as the tone de change now. Everybody is denouncing Kano. Sit at home didn’t work, killing police boomeranged. It’s really a bad time to be iPob member.
Very soon government will start using your online gist to profile you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by efighter: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:
One of the most reoccurring bargaining chip for Tinubu proponents is the fact that he was instrumental to Buhari’s victory in 2015. Rarely do they talk about his capacity and integrity. I guess because they know he is bereft of those.

Now, as the 2023 elections hits top gear with pressure on president Buhari to repay Tinubu’s goodwill, it behoves on Buhari to choose between loyalty to Tinubu and loyalty to Nigeria.

Should Buhari hand over Nigeria to a criminal because the criminal helped him win elections?

Or would Buhari go for a person with proven integrity and capacity to deliver Nigeria out of the dungeon it finds itself.

So which loyalty do you think is more compelling on Buhari?

You will cry for long ooo.

You will shed blood.

You will develop hypertension.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Penguin2: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

Kanu is the leader of iPob. All his followers are brainwashed iPob including you fahdiga, princeoflagos, asgard77 but I like as the tone de change now. Everybody is denouncing Kano. Sit at home didn’t work, killing police boomeranged. It’s really a bad time to be iPob member.

Trashy talk!

Separate being sympathetic to a course to being part of a course.

Just like saying because I sympathetic to PDP therefore I’m a PDP member which is wrong.

Or because you are sympathetic to APC therefore you are APC.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Kissiemu(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
I don't think Tinubu's name is going to be the only one on the ballot paper.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Rexwalters1: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:

They are, no doubt about it, but the question is, can they get it?

The answer is no.

The calculation doesn’t favor them.

If APC gives it’s ticket to a Yoruba man, then PDP will give there’s to a northerner and with northern votes and the votes of Southsouth and Southeast, PDP will have a landslide victory.

The only way to break this is for APC to give it’s ticket to somebody from Southeast or Southsouth and try to get the buy in of Tinubu.

If Tinubu supports somebody like OUK or Umahi, then APC can be assured Southeast, Southsouth( to an extent) and Southwest votes. Add that to the positive sentiment that APC has in the north and they will be closer to victory.

Anything aside this is suicide for APC. The numbers are not there.
They will dash the presidency to Osinbajo na them them Lagos Abeokuta setup go still dey power, pdp can choose 3 Northern candidates, APC will rig the elections, General Buhari & APC have no plans of giving the pdp anything.

APC has an agreement power is coming down south. Pdp can do whatever they like.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by JaroMan: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:
Putting Nigeria first would be the first and only premise that would make PMB give power to Tinubu in 2023 but if you think otherwise I dare you to name one person that is capable of leading Nigeria right.
How’s Tinubu the only criminal in Nigeria. I thought it was PMB that helped Abacha stole Nigeria dry? PMB that made himself minister of petroleum so he could loot Nigeria dry?

Why are you IPOB so confused?
Well the moment you begin to call Buhari by his name Buhari and not Jubril was the moment I realized you guys are just zombies. To even think you are still supporting the Kanu that told you such lies. I mean what’s a leader if his word don’t mean shit ?
Why do you keep making bad choices in life?
Events leading to 2023 will tell you where the pendulum swings to. But you guys have failed to pay attention, because Buhari must support Tinubu for him to win.
INEC will be in NASS to defend N500b cost of direct primary. That means the bill is dead.
There are states popularly refer to as Kardashian states because of their voting strength. These states are Kano, Kaduna and Kastina. A closer look will tell you these are states are no longer with Tinubu unlike before.
Have you read the body language of president's men running the party? They are working against Tinubu.
The northern Moslems have asked:
If Tinubu, Moslem becomes candidate, who will he pick? Christian north? So who will represent Moslem north? Or are we going for Moslem Moslem ticket?
Finally, who will conduct the APC convention? Buni?
You see my dear, once one heavy decamps from the north, it will be a meltdown in APC because the party is structurally weak.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Rexwalters1: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
JaroMan:

Events leading to 2023 will tell you where the pendulum swings to. But you guys have failed to pay attention, because Buhari must support Tinubu for him to win.
INEC will be in NASS to defend N500b cost of direct primary. That means the bill is dead.
There are states popularly refer to as Kardashian states because of their voting strength. These states are Kano, Kaduna and Kastina. A closer look will tell you these are states are no longer with Tinubu unlike before.
Have you read the body language of president's men running the party? They are working against Tinubu.
If Tinubu, Moslem becomes candidate, who will he pick? Christian north? So who will represent Moslem north? Or are we going for Moslem Moslem ticket?
You see my dear, once one heavy decamps from the north, it will be a meltdown in APC because the party is structurally weak.
Politics is a selfish game, APC will rig to win, that is Bola Tinubu’s part time hobby, mastering rigging of elections, that is why all those his Hausa Fulani colleagues respect him, The Master Election Rigger.

Him & Abubakar Atiku, attended the same school of rigging from their sdp days, Yaradua thought Atiku Abubakar, MKO Abiola thought Bola Tinubu, least we forget Baba Gana Kingibe is in Aso Rock with Baba.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

Be responsible with your life and stop doing drugs .. it's not good for your brain .
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by IgbosDestroynSA: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
JaroMan:

Lol. IPob and conspiracy. Buhari will not become president we see the end, Buhari is dead replaced by jubril, If Buhari touch Kanu Britain will invade Nigeria to claim their citizens, and so on and now these. Una no de tire?
No wonder una nollyhood movie story line dey wack. You lack creative ideas
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by paramakina202: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
bbcode processing failure
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by IgbosDestroynSA: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
bbcode processing failure
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by IgbosDestroynSA: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Be responsible with your life and stop doing drugs .. it's not good for your brain .
How IMO? Is mpkurumirri still the talk of the town? I heard your kings are taking it now.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by paramakina202: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

Because you need to be spoon fed and thought everything. If you could vote right on your own would Tinubu need to send people to guide you to vote right? Werey want waste vote for PDP

Who is he to tell people which party to vote for?The same people you said their vote is inconsequential you will still send thugs to go out and stop them from voting.Werey people everywhere!
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

How IMO? Is mpkurumirri still the talk of the town? I heard your kings are taking it now.
I am Ibile
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by IgbosDestroynSA: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Relax!

Nigerians will vote an Igbo man. Forget the online propaganda.

I’ve always been of the view that we should stay here and fight for our place in Nigeria instead of choosing to run away.
Lol. Things have changed oh. Truly Buhari knows the language you people understand. You eventually admit y’all cowards? That always start a struggle then abandon it and runaway?

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by IgbosDestroynSA: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile
No man. You are just full of biles for successful people. Hater that you are. You are the only person on nairaland I know that soend biggest part of his life trying to prove he’s Yoruba.
Oya Yorubas don’t want you. We gave you to your nyanmirri mpkurumirri brothers.
I thought you love them very much. Confused woeman being.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Austino50: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Foolish post from a foolish individual
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Drogunov: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

Is that not the only thing you wish could happen? But if it doesn’t?

All I knlw is that Tinubu will not be president.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Drogunov: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rexwalters1:
The irony is that a basic Hausa Fulani doesn’t care who the President of Nigeria is, he knows his rights as a Nigerian, it is because their brothers in the south think they are too smart for themselves & keep fighting each other, leaving no option other than a neutral person the Hausa Fulani to fill the vacuum.

They don't care or what are you saying? Be deceiving ya sef
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Drogunov: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Keep deceiving yourself if it pleases your ego? Yet Fulanis Miyitelli supported Jonathan in 2015? When you hear all these Herdsmen wailing that the President doesn’t give a hoot about them? Best believe.
https://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/18/2015-miyetti-allah-endorses-jonathan-as-presidential-candidate/

Ok. I don hear una. Fingers crossed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On Igbos By Nigerian Pastors Confirms That Biafra Is Close ~pictures / Another Criminal Gang On Rampage In Anambra: The Unknown Foodmen (UFM) / Arewa Youths: Tinubu Is A Dead Corpse (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.