Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. (2057 Views)

Osinbajo: Torn Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Nigeria / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

No man. You are just full of biles for successful people. Hater that you are. You are the only person on nairaland I know that soend biggest part of his life trying to prove he’s Yoruba.
Oya Yorubas don’t want you. We gave you to your nyanmirri mpkurumirri brothers.
I thought you love them very much. Confused woeman being.
Who made you the mouth piece of the Yoruba race ? Do you want me to voke the anger of the gods against you?
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by IgbosDestroynSA: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who made you the mouth piece of the Yoruba race ? Do you want me to voke the anger of the gods against you?

Who made mouth piece Kanu of Igbo race?
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by JaroMan: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

Lol. IPob and conspiracy. Buhari will not become president we see the end, Buhari is dead replaced by jubril, If Buhari touch Kanu Britain will invade Nigeria to claim their citizens, and so on and now these. Una no de tire?
No wonder una nollyhood movie story line dey wack. You lack creative ideas
You're a dimwit. Get out of my mention
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Ovamboland(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

They are, no doubt about it, but the question is, can they get it?

The answer is no.

The calculation doesn’t favor them.

If APC gives it’s ticket to a Yoruba man, then PDP will give there’s to a northerner and with northern votes and the votes of Southsouth and Southeast, PDP will have a landslide victory.

The only way to break this is for APC to give it’s ticket to somebody from Southeast or Southsouth and try to get the buy in of Tinubu.

If Tinubu supports somebody like OUK or Umahi, then APC can be assured Southeast, Southsouth( to an extent) and Southwest votes. Add that to the positive sentiment that APC has in the north and they will be closer to victory.

Anything aside this is suicide for APC. The numbers are not there.

Baby analyst, if PDP then gives it's ticket to a Northerner, how will the SE person flying APC flag now defeat the north?

If you think north will always vote north as all of you have been parroting how will SE defeat north on APC ticket.

I only pity the SW retarrads who believe this your pitiful and jaundiced analysis.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Bizibi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

Baby analyst, if PDP then gives it's ticket to a Northerner, how will the SE person flying APC flag now defeat the north?

If you think north will always vote north as all of you have been parroting how will SE defeat north on APC ticket.

I only pity the SW retarrads who believe this your pitiful and jaundiced analysis.
till then!!!
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Ovamboland(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Being sympathetic to Kanu doesn’t make me IPOB.

Disguising now, you all know all your agitations for Biafra is fake and fraudulent, your aim and big prize is the Nigerian presidency.

Hence your campaign against Tinubu is not about Nigeria or what is best for it neither is it personal but cold political calculations for which you have sacrificed many dumb SE youths and intellectuals.

I really feel sorry for SW youths taken in or believe your campaign against Tinubu, thinking they are sofisticated and chosing the best. E go shock then if your plans work.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Penguin2: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

You didn’t get my point well before rushing to quote me.

I said the aim is to get Tinubu to support a southeasterner getting the ticket.

Now how will SE candidate defeat a northern candidate? It’s simple!

With Tinubu’s support of an Igbo man as APC candidate, that makes almost the entire south behind the APC man. The SE, The SW(which is predominantly APC and with Tinubu’s support), the Southsouth( the voting pattern is usually the same with the SE).

Now, that’s the entire South behind the APC guy, add that to the favorable sentiment of APC in the north and you are sure to get some reasonable percentage of northern votes. Another factor is to use a popular northerner as Vice Presidential candidate too.

You know that this stands a better chance than a Yoruba man picking the APC ticket but pride and sentiment won’t let you admit it.

If APC goes back to north for its candidate, it will lose woefully.

If it goes to Southwest, it lose.

APC’s only chance of a lifeline is to go for a Southsouth Igbo man or SE Igbo man. But that must be done with Tinubu’s support if not, APC will lose SW votes.

This is not baby analysis, it’s the reality!
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Penguin2: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

Disguising now, you all know all your agitations for Biafra is fake and fraudulent, your aim and big prize is the Nigerian presidency.

Hence your campaign against Tinubu is not about Nigeria or what is best for it neither is it personal but cold political calculations for which you have sacrificed many dumb SE youths and intellectuals.

I really feel sorry for SW youths taken in or believe your campaign against Tinubu, thinking they are sofisticated and chosing the best. E go shock then if your plans work.

Our campaign against Tinubu is 70 percent about his capacity and integrity, and 30 percent drive for revenge for his 2015 treachery.

If you claim that we are campaigning against Tinubu because he’s Yoruba, have you not seen that the greatest opponents of Orji Uzor Kalu and Rochas Okorocha are we Igbos?

Have you ever seen us campaigning for OUK or Rochas? In fact as it stands, if APC gives its ticket to Orji Kalu, the SE might not even vote for him and you and the rest of Nigerians know that.

Have you not seen us questioning what he achieved in Abia as governor?

Tell me one corrupt Igbo man in the league of Tinubu that we are supporting?

So calm down and accept that our intentions are genuine for Nigeria and not just for what will serve our interest.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:
One of the most reoccurring bargaining chip for Tinubu proponents is the fact that he was instrumental to Buhari’s victory in 2015. Rarely do they talk about his capacity and integrity. I guess because they know he is bereft of those.

Now, as the 2023 elections hits top gear with pressure on president Buhari to repay Tinubu’s goodwill, it behoves on Buhari to choose between loyalty to Tinubu and loyalty to Nigeria.

Should Buhari hand over Nigeria to a criminal because the criminal helped him win elections?

Or would Buhari go for a person with proven integrity and capacity to deliver Nigeria out of the dungeon it finds itself.

So which loyalty do you think is more compelling on Buhari?

Unfortunately, your likes don't vote because you don't have voters card let alone able to locate your polling station on election day.
Las las, Nigeria go get president either elected or selected, but it is inevitable.
Instead of you to use your perfectionist skill to canvass for your candidates, you are expecting likes and comments for your presumptuous criminalized candidate.
Continue, 2023 is by the corner and another book is about to opened for you to continue your freelancing.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
duro4chang:
Every adult in the country will vote to choose the next president. It is not only Buhari that will vote. Even if his party chooses him you have the right to vote for your own candidate. Don't tell me votes do not count. Get your pvc and vote your candidate.

God bless you. When I see youths with their pious articles on the smallest political debate they lack jurisdiction on, it baffles me.
Voters card many of them don't have.
Polling station they don't know.
Political Party membership, they are not there.

But to downgrade, Dem get A1.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

So with Tinubu’s reputation, you really think of him as the right person for Nigeria in 2023?

Despite the fact that the Man TINUBU has not said anything, your HBP won't allow you to market your own product for 2023. Are you not man enough to become Nigeria president by 2023? It is either you present yourself or choose whoever the political system give you.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

They are, no doubt about it, but the question is, can they get it?

The answer is no.

The calculation doesn’t favor them.

If APC gives it’s ticket to a Yoruba man, then PDP will give there’s to a northerner and with northern votes and the votes of Southsouth and Southeast, PDP will have a landslide victory.

The only way to break this is for APC to give it’s ticket to somebody from Southeast or Southsouth and try to get the buy in of Tinubu.

If Tinubu supports somebody like OUK or Umahi, then APC can be assured Southeast, Southsouth( to an extent) and Southwest votes. Add that to the positive sentiment that APC has in the north and they will be closer to victory.

Anything aside this is suicide for APC. The numbers are not there.

This is your PhD in politics that you claimed to have acquired from the ivy league colleges.
How many votes South East wan bring to the centre during presidential election?
Maximum 3Million in total for all the parties involved.
Egbonmi, go relax, na oversabi syndrome dey do you so. Too much political righteousness without Voters card, Party membership, party funding and delegates(where applicable)rights is tantamount to spewing gibberish and media gloating.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Drogunov:

All I knlw is that Tinubu will not be president.

Congratulations and thank you. Can you now rejoice in peace and let others enjoy their space. Abi you wan wetin belong to others too?
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by adekolaelect(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
The writer should choose loyalty to his hatred and continuing wailing and sadness till 2031 or choose loyalty to his life and be among the successful person till 2031 and beyond . If Tinubu becomes president don't allow yourselves to be among those that will get hearth attack.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Choose Between Loyalty To Tinubu And Loyalty To Nigeria. by Drogunov: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
gr8ofnnetwork:

Congratulations and thank you. Can you now rejoice in peace and let others enjoy their space. Abi you wan wetin belong to others too?

Something is posting comments at me. Is it human?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Propose One President, Six Vice Presidents For Peace To Reign In Nigeria / I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. / Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.