Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) (3763 Views)

Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / I Arrived Eastern Nigeria Yesterday. Here Are My Major Observations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
I remember back then when I was looking for the best country to relocate to and start a family, I discovered this wonderful country called Brazil, it was so perfect for me even without stepping foot in the country, I loved everything about brazil, as a black man I wanted to go to a place where I would fit in and trust me I fit in perfectly in brazil and if you have lived in a white majority country you would understand what I mean, I wanted a place where I can blend in perfectly and of all the countries in South America that I was researching about Brazil was the country I choose, come on we have 15m black people in Brazil. like I wrote in one my previous write-up, I said brazil is a mixture of Europe and Africa.

Brazil is my America it was Brazil for me or nothing, I have traveled around a bit but my heart was still in Brazil because I knew my destiny is in Brazil and I was right.

I remember every detail, from when I landed in Brazil it was a moment that I would never forget and I am going to write about my journey to this wonderful country.

I am in the hospitality business so I love making videos and taking photos, the photos you see below are the first photos I took when I landed in Brazil, and those that know Sao Paulo very well would recognize that place, it was the happiest day of my life.

All I can say is if you have a dream work on it and you would achieve it.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/the-first-picture-i-took-in-brazil.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
More

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
can you remember the first photo you took when you landed in your dream country, please share
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by MufasaLion: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
can you remember the first photo you took when you landed in your dream country, please share

Uncle Sam, here I come.
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by superintendents(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Brazil ahhh..

everybody with his own choice..

I prefer European countries..

2 Likes

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Samuelriano1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

how's life in Brazil ?? I once had a thought of moving to Brazil but no fund
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Uncle Sam, here I come.

Yes o bro, they have no choice because America is for all
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
superintendents:
grin
Brazil ahhh..

everybody with his own choice..

I prefer European countries..

If only people can understand that bolded part the world would be a better place

1 Like

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Samuelriano1:

how's life in Brazil ?? I once had a thought of moving to Brazil but no fund

Life is good in Brazil bro, its a wonderful country and I am proud of Brazil, don't give up if you love Brazil

1 Like

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by MufasaLion: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes o bro, they have no choice because America is for all

Right!

1 Like

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Samuelriano1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Life is good in Brazil bro, its a wonderful country and I am proud of Brazil, don't give up if you love Brazil

how is English language in Brazil, is it widely spoken. how did you adapt.pls I will like to know more
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by pat077: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
yet to land in my dream country. But I believe I will soon...... Very soon. BOB!
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
pat077:
yet to land in my dream country. But I believe I will soon...... Very soon. BOB!

That's the spirit bro, keep believing and keep on walking towards it and you would surely get there
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Samuelriano1:

how is English language in Brazil, is it widely spoken. how did you adapt.pls I will like to know more

English is not widely spoken here infact when I meet someone speaking English in Brazil to me it's like I won a jackpot.lol, I started selling infront of a shop few months after I arrived in Brazil and I had to choice but to adapt or stay broke grin
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Aaronsrod: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
You are in Brazil - and you take photos of road and statues?

How do the girls compare to Naija babes?

Surely you have pictures like this?

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Of course na, lol. I post these types of pictures in romance section, Brazilians women are one of the most beautiful women in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Samuelriano1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

English is not widely spoken here infact when I meet someone speaking English in Brazil to me it's like I won a jackpot.lol, I started selling infront of a shop few months after I arrived in Brazil and I had to choice but to adapt or stay broke grin

is the language that hard to grab
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by RealAdewole(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
If i get the money i dream to be a global citizen, travel to as much as possible country as i can...

What makes me think of brazil that year is all those big, small, medium, soft, round yansh we always see, the beaches, samba songs, the carnivals and of course football...

The only thing that send chill back my spine is zika virus...

1 Like

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Mide1data: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
HOLY SHIT

I really dream of travelling around the world. I really dream of leaving these shithole and experiencing life abroad. I really dream of we "SOUTHERNERS" coming together and getting our freedom "SOUTH 9JA". I really dream of whites' coming to "SOUTH 9JA" becoz it is one of the best countries in the world.

Don't mind me, I dream a lot and big.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING

2 Likes

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by MasonKendall(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
somebody's dream country is Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
MasonKendall:
somebody's dream country is Nigeria.

Lol, it's possible

1 Like

Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Samuelriano1:

is the language that hard to grab

Yes Portuguese is hard but if you have the passion for it then in no time would start grabbing it
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
RealAdewole:
If i get the money i dream to be a global citizen, travel to as much as possible country as i can...

What makes me think of brazil that year is all those big, small, medium, soft, round yansh we always see, the beaches, samba songs, the carnivals and of course football...

The only thing that send chill back my spine is zika virus...

Lol, zika is dead and buried bro
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

I really dream of travelling around the world. I really dream of leaving these shithole and experiencing life abroad. I really dream of we "SOUTHERNERS" coming together and getting our freedom "SOUTH 9JA". I really dream of whites' coming to "SOUTH 9JA" becoz it is one of the best countries in the world.

Don't mind me, I dream a lot and big.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING

Very nice to always dream because dreams do come true
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Samuelriano1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes Portuguese is hard but if you have the passion for it then in no time would start grabbing it

in all boss, which visa can I use to move to Brazil, n have peace of mind?
and also, which did you go with?
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Samuelriano1:

in all boss, which visa can I use to move to Brazil, n have peace of mind?
and also, which did you go with?

You can come with a tourist visa or work visa
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by seguno2: 2:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Boss, life is not only about fake breasted and fake assed women. Not only.
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Samuelriano1(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You can come with a tourist visa or work visa
ok boss, let me increase my savings then. I need to prepare for Brazil
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2021
seguno2:

Boss, life is not only about fake breasted and fake assed women. Not only.

Brazilian woman are naturally endowed
Re: The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Samuelriano1:

ok boss, let me increase my savings then. I need to prepare for Brazil

Nice

(1) (Reply)

Driving From Warri To Abuja-holiday / Always Request For The Return Of Your Passport / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.