Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) (2321 Views)

Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West / South West Vs North West Development / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
These are the best two regions in the country, which is more developed.

In the South East we have 5 states and in the South West we have 6 states but excluding Lagos we have 5.

And as we all know, if not for the for Federal input into Lagos by virtue of its erstwhile status as the Nation's capital, the oil input from the South South and the commercial input by the south easterners, Lagos would be another Ilorin.

So for these 2 reasons and for the purpose of better comparison we will exclude Lagos and compare 5 vs 5

In southwest, we have 5 states
Ogun
Oyo
Ondo
Ekiti
Osun.

In south south, we have 5 states
Anambra state
Abia state
Ebonyi state
Imo state
Enugu state

Ogun vs Anambra State.. Anambra state wins
Oyo vs Abia.. abia win
Ondo vs Imo.. Imo state wins
Ekiti vs Ebonyi state.. Ebonyi state wins
Osun vs Enugu state.. Enugu state wins..

I compared the best states in each Regions to look which is more developed.

The south east wins 5 in 5 of them. only Lagos is saving southwest, if federalism is practiced in Nigeria, Lagos would not be better than Anambra

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by UzomaFC: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
What's the meaning of this, oh gracious goodness me.
Can some of you rest?
See I'm saying this cos it has come to a time when an elder will have to talk.
You see ehh, you have a purpose or an aim for creating this nonsense up there and for that very reason, whatever anger or hate this thing you did will bring up, You will be get so in ur house hold and whatever you do.
And I degree that it will also be the portion to anyone who will magnify this nonsense you put up here.
I think enough is enough for you and your likes in this forum.
What is it
Whatttttt
What do ya all stand to gain in all this stupidity
What.
Oh God may ur wrath come upon all the enemies of mankind

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by OneCorner: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
What should we now do after your comparisons?
If u like say OBA town is more developed than the whole South west, na still ur problem
Na mumu people go dey follow u argue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
UzomaFC:
What's the meaning of this, oh gracious goodness me.
Can some of you rest?
See I'm saying this cos it has come to a time when an elder will have to talk.
You see ehh, you have a purpose or an aim for creating this nonsense up there and for that very reason, whatever anger or hate this thing you did will bring up, You will be get so in ur house hold and whatever you do.
And I degree that it will also be the portion to anyone who will magnify this nonsense you put up here.
I think enough is enough for you and your likes in this forum.
What is it
Whatttttt
What do ya all stand to gain in all this stupidity
What.
Oh God may ur wrath come upon all the enemies of mankind

Get out of the kitchen if you cany handle the heat son
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Kinematics: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Another dick measurement contest.

Afonja vs ipigs..

2 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by UzomaFC: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Get out of the kitchen if you cany handle the heat son
Whatever that suit ur useless mindset u can call me, however there's a witness who has taken what I said

3 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Removing Lagos from South West should be a great sin, you are not serious
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Scientists(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
People opening these threads are neither Igbos or Yorubas. They do so to cause problem.

But these victims are too stupid to notice they are.

2 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by lastcall: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
SW best in the universe.

QED

4 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
UzomaFC:

Whatever that suit ur useless mindset u can call me, however there's a witness who has taken what I said

Fxck you and fxck your witness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by makemoneywbsite: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is a biased comparison. Why should you remove Lagos, the pride of Yoruba land? Even though Lagos belongs to Aworis, not Yoruba, it is still in the SW, so make a proper comparison.

Overall, Lagos beats all the states in the SE with respect to infrastructure even if the SE states beats other Yoruba states. That is the truth.
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by UzomaFC: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Fxck you and fxck your witness
Oga I will make you my project that's what I'm promising you.
Any bad events or chain reaction that will arise from this your useless, mannerless, unproductive, invalid and shameless topic you put up here, U will definitely feed from it and also for all those ur wicked fellows that their job is to be causing bitterness and strife among people should all brace up for the pleasant experience ya all will be getting from this day.
They say if good men keep quiet, evil will have a say.
So this day I degree just as the scriptures says that he that diggeth a pit will fall into it and he that rolleth a stone, same stone shall crush him. And on this words I degree that U will reap it in full.
I'm going to take it more futher in the place were men are inferior. U know how to insult, pls kindly go on cos you think you are faceless right, that's what you think.
I see you and you can't hide son. You will learn in a hard way and it will only stop when u repent of this evil that U and ur like are plaguing this forum with.
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by flokii: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
@OP you should have added Lagos as part of SE to make it 6 states na.. barawo!

All the obas, baales and ijoyes in Lagos are Igbos I guess.. bloody irritants that don't know their place.

4 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by ENG0701: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
I honestly don't know why people create this type of thread.
If you want to compare, ask yourself one simple question, where are people migrating to and which zone in Nigeria has no real cosmopolitan city

6 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by LILTJAY: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Only lagos and abuja is developed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Afonja states are backwards compared to east States
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Rexwalters1: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

In the South East we have 5 states and in the South West we have 6 states but excluding Lagos we have 5.

And as we all know, if not for the for Federal input into Lagos by virtue of its erstwhile status as the Nation's capital, the oil input from the South South and the commercial input by the south easterners, Lagos would be another Ilorin.

So for these 2 reasons and for the purpose of better comparison we will exclude Lagos and compare 5 vs 5

In southwest, we have 5 states
Ogun
Oyo
Ondo
Ekiti
Osun.

In south south, we have 5 states
Anambra state
Abia state
Ebonyi state
Imo state
Enugu state

Ogun vs Anambra State.. Anambra state wins
Oyo vs Abia.. abia win
Ondo vs Imo.. Imo state wins
Ekiti vs Ebonyi state.. Ebonyi state wins
Osun vs Enugu state.. Enugu state wins..

I compared the best states in each Regions to look which is more developed.

The south east wins 5 in 5 of them. only Lagos is saving southwest, if federalism is practiced in Nigeria, Lagos would not be better than Anambra
Eastern Villager, Anambra would have been like Lagos? The furthest you have probably travelled is Benin City Edo State to buy clothes, have you seen the Atlantic Ocean with your eyes?

7 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Hyperchi(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
let change the topic Why is the Op confused? I need answer
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Gbagura: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Coping mechanism is when those that can't match you are always trying to drag you down to their level. The only person I blame is Seun allowing all these nonsense. This dumb OP might not have up to 3k in his bank account but he's here forming developer.

People that own things don't need to shout or open threads upon threads to prove nothing. Real money doesn't shout and it's beyond containers and 2x2 kiosks.

3 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Shaolin77: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sw and the word development shouldn't be in the same sentence, there's nothing develop about sw. Go to youtube and watch video of those places, only then you'll understand
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by yorubarere: 5:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Nothing to talk about here. People migrate to more developed and economic viable places. We all know the migrating tribe. And the ones contributing next to nothing as igr. Even the war torn northeast is better than them.

Anyone can use his head to draw conclusions on which is better and which is worst in the whole Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Kinematics: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Based on just palpable development...

Oyo vs Anambra - Anambra wins by a margin
Ogun vs Enugu - Enugu wins hands down
Ondo vs Imo - Imo wins hands down
Osun vs Abia - Abia wins no contest
Ekiti vs Ebonyi - Ebonyi wins

Lagos is the only thing that's in the west. Truth is bitter. .....

The beautiful thing is South South beats them all.

1 Share

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Compare Oyo state alone with the DOT region

3 Likes

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Idiko1: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2021
SlyDev:
Removing Lagos from South West should be a great sin, you are not serious

Lagos was never a part of western region of Nigeria but a federal territory.
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by KoshCAD: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2021
Trash.
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by udemzyudex(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Lol.. Oyo vs Abia Abia state wins? Which of the Abia, the one in Canada?

1 Like

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Eastern Villager, Anambra would have been like Lagos? The furthest you have probably travelled is Benin City Edo State to buy clothes, have you seen the Atlantic Ocean with your eyes?

Im trying to pick out the sense in this rubbish you wrote. Better talk to me with some respect, Im not your father
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Idiko1:

Lagos was never a part of western region of Nigeria but a federal territory.

Much of Lagos state where part of Western Nigeria.

My Mother Birth certificate nah Ogun state.

Currently, the town is in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Abdul05: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
This is a biased comparison. Why should you remove Lagos, the pride of Yoruba land? Even though Lagos belongs to Aworis, not Yoruba, it is still in the SW, so make a proper comparison.

Overall, Lagos beats all the states in the SE with respect to infrastructure even if the SE states beats other Yoruba states. That is the truth.
who told you yorubas not are aworis?. Abeokuta and aworis people are the same

Have you even come across one of the them before..their custom and traditional are not different form abeokuta people

1 Like

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Why would you exclude Lagos?

Why can't you exclude Anambra?
Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Sammy07: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Abdul05:
who told you yorubas not are aworis?. Abeokuta and aworis people are the same

Have you even come across one of the them before..their custom and traditional are not different form abeokuta people

Leave that mumu.

Just like saying I'm not Yoruba undecided because our traditions and culture is a bit different from Oyo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West VS South East (which Is More Developed) by Sammy07: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Kinematics:
Based on just palpable development...

Oyo vs Anambra - Anambra wins by a margin
Ogun vs Enugu - Enugu wins hands down
Ondo vs Imo - Imo wins hands down
Osun vs Abia - Abia wins no contest
Ekiti vs Ebonyi - Ebonyi wins

Lagos is the only thing that's in the west. Truth is bitter. .....

The beautiful thing is South South beats them all.

South South beats what?

Apart from Akwaibom and "port Harcourt" what's in South South?

Remember I Typed Port Harcourt not Rivers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar!!!. Identities Of Colonel Abducted And Killed By Islamic Terrorists / Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. / Letter To The Igbo People By A Fulani Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.