Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How My Child's School Mandates Payment - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How My Child's School Mandates Payment (318 Views)

You Know My Child — Alexis Karpouzos / Why Do I Have To Wait Till The 8th Day Before Naming My Child / President Muhammadu Buhari Is My Child – Oluwo Of Iwoland (2) (3) (4)

How My Child's School Mandates Payment by incogni2o: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
I took my child to school today only for the Teacher to call my wife and say the school deducted from Her Salary because my Wife hasn't paid the Lesson fees of 3K.

I then called and texted the proprietorship that it is better to send my child back home and transfer that to an innocent teacher.

The proprietors then said I shouldn't tell them how to run their school.

May I know if what I said is wrong?
Re: How My Child's School Mandates Payment by advanceDNA: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
I understand the English....what I don’t really understand is, how the teacher is responsible for your daughters lesson’s fee...

Or am I reading this thing wrongly....

When you think you have seen it all, somebody will just vex and pull one nasty stunt..

Where is lalasticlala sef??
Re: How My Child's School Mandates Payment by MufasaLion: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
This country is shit. How could you do that to your employee? WTF is that?

These same set of people will be out tomorrow to talk against racism, meanwhile they are even cruel towards their race!. Shame!

Nigeria At 62 National Day Awards Ceremony 2022 In Prague Czech Republic / Come And Buy From Me I Sale All Kinds Of Cocoa Dry And And Fresh One / How Ghanaians & Nigerians Can Respect Each Other's Differences & Work Towards Mu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8