Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment (1375 Views)

Which Of These Two Houses Should I Settle For / Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / Right Here In Sangotedo Your Family Can Settle For Luxury +2349030188831 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please I'm actually trying to move away from my current apartment because of some silly flat mate issues even with our rent still remaining 11 months.
I saw a very good apartment in a city but it's more like a separate bungalow from the main rented apartments building.
A room and parlor with two toilet and fully furnished kitchen.
Can this still be classified as a bq?
I have actually never lived in such situation before i don't know if this can still be classified as bq. It's a normal 12 tenants rented apartments with a separate mini bungalow which is the one i intend paying for.
What class of house can this be classified as?
Yeah it's going to give you a great privacy but i won't want to settle for something lesser or that would make me not being classified as full tenant as other residents in the main rented flats.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by ifex370(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
All tenants are tenants
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Babara1994(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lol
Call it anything you like. As long as you're safe in the compound and you are not deprived of any benefits accrued to every other occupants, you don't have a problem.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Baba your English too much.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
ifex370:
All tenants are tenants
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Timekeeper: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Badadvisor:

Thank you

The house u r moving away from, is it in Lagos??
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Timekeeper:

The house u r moving away from, is it in Lagos??
No sir. Why?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Joysticks:
Baba your English too much.
Why do you say so?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dominique
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by JustMe407: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Come leave with me bros. Till you sort yourself.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Pumpumking: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Badadvisor:
Please I'm actually trying to move away from my current apartment because of some silly flat mate issues even with our rent still remaining 11 months.
I saw a very good apartment in a city but it's more like a separate bungalow from the main rented apartments building.
I have actually never lived in such situation before i don't know if this can still be classified as bq. It's a normal 12 tenants rented apartments with a separate mini bungalow which is the one i intend paying for.
Yeah it's going to give you a great privacy but i won't want to settle for something lesser or that would make me not being classified as full tenant as other residents in the main rented flats.

But How can u move in witout babe?.....r u tryyyin to tellllus sometin sir?(no oofenese) angry
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by bukitt: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Were you able to secure d apartment?

Any vacant apartment of a room self con available?

Location?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Mcslize: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Badadvisor:

That's a separate 1 bed room flat, not room and parlour. Room and parlours are olden days face me and face you houses. They carry no designs. No aesthetic designs.

What you are referring to is a separate 1 bed room flat Bq if it's properly designed with
model architectures.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Nonexisting: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
I don't understand you. Are you looking for a house to be comfortable in or a house to be fighting for your right as tenant? You sound like a troublemaker and this shows you're the one causing trouble in your current residence, not your flatmate as you claim.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

But How can u move in witout babe?.....r u tryyyin to tellllus sometin sir?(no oofenese) angry
I don't understand?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mcslize:

That's a separate 1 bed room flat, not room and parlour. Room and parlours are olden days face me and face you houses. They carry no designs. No aesthetic designs.

What you are referring to is a separate 1 bed room flat Bq if it's properly designed with
model architectures.
Yeah the room is all ensuit. Visitor Toilet with a fully furnished kitchen.
But no personal balcony. If it was a normal main building i would have two balconies. Living in a house without your own personal balcony can be tiring.
Is this a good deal or i should ignore and look for something else?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nonexisting:
I don't understand you. Are you looking for a house to be comfortable in or a house to be fighting for your right as tenant? You sound like a troublemaker and this shows you're the one causing trouble in your current residence, not your flatmate as you claim.
Lol you're funny and your statement is false.
That's not what we are here to talk about though.

My main concern is that it doesn't have balcony, if it was a normal flat i should be entitled to two personal balconies.
Aside from that the apartment is great with a little spacious backyard.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
bukitt:
Were you able to secure d apartment?

Any vacant apartment of a room self con available?

Location?
South east
Yes 400k rent annually
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Mcslize: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Badadvisor:

Yeah the room is all ensuit. Visitor Toilet with a fully furnished kitchen.
But no personal balcony. If it was a normal main building i would have two balconies. Living in a house without your own personal balcony can be tiring.
Is this a good deal or i should ignore and look for something else?

Oh no personal balcony? It all depends on what you want. When it comes to something like this, don't compromise on what you want. Go for your dream house. Having your own balcony is quite preferable if that's exactly what you want.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Badadvisor: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mcslize:

Oh no personal balcony? It all depends on what you want. When it comes to something like this, don't compromise on what you want. Go for your dream house. Having your own balcony is quite preferable if that's exactly what you want.
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment by Addme: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
It's well.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets of Estate Developers in Nigeria Exposed - Take Advantage Now! / 4 Bedroom Duplex Opp. Wemco Company Along Wemco Road Ogba Beside Ay Hotel @ N60m / Fantastic Properties going for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.