Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What's That Song You Love Most Of Your Fav. Nigeria Music Celebs. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's That Song You Love Most Of Your Fav. Nigeria Music Celebs. (228 Views)

“abeg No Sing That Song For Me, Na Burial Song”- Davido Blast Cubana Chiefpriest / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) / The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Song You Love Most Of Your Fav. Nigeria Music Celebs. by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
What's that song you love most by your fav. Naija celeb ...

Mine is Olamide - Journey of a thousand mile.

I just love this song, always on repeat ..

What's that song you love most dropped by your fav musician?
Re: What's That Song You Love Most Of Your Fav. Nigeria Music Celebs. by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dominique , Ishilove , lalasticalala , seun
Re: What's That Song You Love Most Of Your Fav. Nigeria Music Celebs. by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lagos vibes -Big Wiz
Re: What's That Song You Love Most Of Your Fav. Nigeria Music Celebs. by MufasaLion: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ojuelegba - Wizkid

(1) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran - First Times Cover Music [soundcloud] / “niyi Lawal’s Priceless Reaction After Receiving Early Chreactions Trail Dowen P / SHAREIT Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.