Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,161 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

In-laws Stop Harrassing The Wives, Stop Fighting For What You Didn’t Work For. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In-laws Stop Harrassing The Wives, Stop Fighting For What You Didn’t Work For. (242 Views)

Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In-laws Stop Harrassing The Wives, Stop Fighting For What You Didn’t Work For. by Jenniferchuma10: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fashion blogger, Laura Ikeji-Kanu has kicked against on the cruel practice of some in-laws who would always want to take over a dead man’s property and leave nothing for his Widow and kids.

Laura advised such in-laws to stop fighting for what they did not work for and also asked husbands to always tell their wives everything concerning their business and properties.

Her Insta-story post reads ;

God forbid in the absence of the husband, the next in line of the property is the wife and the children, not the in-laws. In-laws Stop harrassing the wives. Stop fighting for property that you didn’t work for.

N husbands, tell your wives almost every thing. stop hiding certain information, let her have certain documents, make her Vice President of your company if you can, even if she doesn’t want to work. Get a will! These wives need to be protected.

Nobody is praying for anything bad but I’m tired of hearing in-laws taking things they didn’t work for.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/in-laws-stop-harrssing-the-wives-stop-fighting-for-property-that-you-didnt-work-for-laura-ikeji/

Re: In-laws Stop Harrassing The Wives, Stop Fighting For What You Didn’t Work For. by Hashabiah: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
What is this fool saying ? Mtchww...nonsense

1 Like

Re: In-laws Stop Harrassing The Wives, Stop Fighting For What You Didn’t Work For. by dawnomike(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
If your wife is sensible, make her the queen of all your empire...

1 Like

Re: In-laws Stop Harrassing The Wives, Stop Fighting For What You Didn’t Work For. by sammybest889(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
I think I support d comment of d person above me

1 Like

Re: In-laws Stop Harrassing The Wives, Stop Fighting For What You Didn’t Work For. by Muna4real(f): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
What is this fool saying ? Mtchww...nonsense

How is she a fool? Are you one of those in-laws she's talking about?
Re: In-laws Stop Harrassing The Wives, Stop Fighting For What You Didn’t Work For. by toujurs: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Thieve, Did you your self work for it too, Ole

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Fell On Stage Several Times While Performing Essence (video) / Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Acquires New International Franchise, Mister Global / Iyabo Ojo Surprise Birthday Party Will Move You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.