Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. (1285 Views)

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Oye Protest: Ekiti Govt Visits, Condoles With Families Of Slain Fuoye Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by kenevision(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
The Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP in the last election, Mr. Peter Obi, has condoled with the President of Coscharis Group, Dr Cosmas Maduka, over the death of his wife, Mrs Charity Maduka, describing her death as a great loss to humanity.

Obi who paid a Condolence Visit to Dr Maduka at his home in Nnewi on December 2, 2021, said he had known Mrs Maduka, not just as a dutiful and God-fearing wife, but also a great motivator whose support and collaboration with her husband, saw the Coscharis Group move on to become a national brand.

Describing her death as painful and irreplaceable loss, Obi said she would be remembered for her exemplary and inspiring conduct, both at domestic and business fronts.

Obi prayed to God for her peaceful repose and to grant those she left behind, especially her husband, the strength of mind to bear the loss, knowing she is resting in the bosom of the Lord and praying for the family.

Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by kenevision(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mr Peter Obi signing the Condolence Register for Late Mrs Charity Maduka at her home in Nnewi on December 2, 2021.

Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by FarahAideed: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
See simple house na

4 Likes

Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by Vinstel: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Two great men....RIP Mrs Maduka

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by Bkayyy: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
I can't remember Coscharis finishing an interview without mentioning this word "my wife"
In almost all, if not all of his interviews, he must say "my wife this" or "my wife that"
The damage the wife's death did to this man is more than we can all imagine.

May her soul RIP and May this man find a way to recover.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by Karlovych: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
RIP to the woman
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by ahnie: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
A man that loved his wife.
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by madmohamed(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
kenevision:
The Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP in the last election, Mr. Peter Obi, has condoled with the President of Coscharis Group, Dr Cosmas Maduka, over the death of his wife, Mrs Charity Maduka, describing her death as a great loss to humanity.

Obi who paid a Condolence Visit to Dr Maduka at his home in Nnewi on December 2, 2021, said he had known Mrs Maduka, not just as a dutiful and God-fearing wife, but also a great motivator whose support and collaboration with her husband, saw the Coscharis Group move on to become a national brand.

Describing her death as painful and irreplaceable loss, Obi said she would be remembered for her exemplary and inspiring conduct, both at domestic and business fronts.

Obi prayed to God for her peaceful repose and to grant those she left behind, especially her husband, the strength of mind to bear the loss, knowing she is resting in the bosom of the Lord and praying for the family.
h
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by madmohamed(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
kenevision:
Mr Peter Obi signing the Condolence Register for Late Mrs Charity Maduka at her home in Nnewi on December 2, 2021.
I remember when they say buhari to sign condolences register he just but one ugly signature
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by Solsix(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bkayyy:
I can't remember Coscharis finishing an interview without mentioning this word "my wife"
In almost all, if not all of his interviews, he must say "my wife this" or "my wife that"
The damage the wife's death did to this man is more than we can all imagine.

May her soul RIP and May this man find a way to recover.
He owes everything he has to God and his wife
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by techWriter1: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
know simple bedroom na
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by TotoGame(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
This cosmas maduka is a man I admire so much ...a no nonsense man, stickler of due process, down to earth and above all a great soldier of christ

I remembered when I worked with his company ....his wife is really a rock of shibba... .

RIP Ma!
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by aryzgreat: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
It is well with coscharis and family.

Nice one Okwute
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Next meets Coscharis...
Dangote meets Emzor...

What do your current leaders represent?
Re: Obi Visits, Condoles With Coscharis Boss Over Wife's Death. by Penguin2: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Incoming president or Vice President, depending on how the power play goes.

(1) (Reply)

IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? / Audio Leak Of Kashima Shettima The APC VP Aspirant. / Tinubu Will Regret Dividing South & Fueling Hate Because Of Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.