Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? (1257 Views)

Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP / Femi Adesina - What Goes Around Comes Around! / Open Letter To Uche Ogah; Learn From History, What Goes Around Comes Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Georgry(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2022
This is a 2011 post here on Nairaland titled :

Yoruba Elders Meet Jonathan To Complain About Marginalisation.

Please go through the post and read some comments from our brothers, Karma is real after all.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Sergio104(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2022
And karma will definitely still beat you conehead structures back to back

Just wait for it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Georgry(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2022
This thing started long time ago!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Parachoko: 9:06am On May 04, 2022
People wailing about Biafra are only crying loudly now because the party they supported was kicked out of power.

No one cares about their tears.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 9:11am On May 04, 2022
IGBO this Igbo that, una no dey tire for Igbo people matter?, Can we just give chance for the Referendum, we are nfit one physically and spiritually, for real we hate ourselves, this matter of unity don teey can we just it lets try something new that's Referendum

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 9:13am On May 04, 2022
So what about Yoruba people agitating for oduduwa nation so they lost out too, why are you afraid of the referendum
Parachoko:
People wailing about Biafra are only crying loudly now because the party they supported was kicked out of power.

No one cares about their tears.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Oplomo: 9:15am On May 04, 2022
Georgry:
This is a 2011 post here on Nairaland titled :

Yoruba Elders Meet Jonathan To Complain About Marginalisation.

Please go through the post and read some comments from our brothers, Karma is real after all.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Few faceless comments = 60 million Igbos (yoruba et al., 2022)

yoruba jibiti. grin
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Parachoko: 9:16am On May 04, 2022
chibuike65:
So what about Yoruba people agitating for oduduwa nation so they lost out too, why are you afraid of the referendum
They are miscreants just like IPOB members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by helinues: 9:23am On May 04, 2022
Karma is indeed a bae

Boomerang things... In life, when laying your bed, make sure you laid them well cos na you go still untop am

grin cheesy
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by helinues: 9:24am On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:
And karma will definitely still beat you conehead structures back to back

Just wait for it

Until then, we are currently witnessing Karma paying you guys visit based on your actions and attitude towards others

5 Likes

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2022
Only an IDIOT will believe that Tinubu or Osunbade will govern the great Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Sergio104(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2022
helinues:

Until then, we are currently witnessing Karma paying you guys visit based on your actions and attitude towards others

Well.....I don't think southwest was marginalized.

It's was just an ill assumed fact out of envy and jealousy.

But for south east......the marginalization is as clear as a bell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 9:36am On May 04, 2022
It's ok let me ask you a person question you can answer with the anger in you but just tell about this whole issue of Biafra, don't you Nigeria should just try and make the referendum possible judging by the time they started this and it's till on ever you can agree with me this they struggle started even before you were born, are you not tired of the killings everyweek IGbo this Igbo that we hate ourselves which you no so don't you think going out separate ways peacefully not better?
Parachoko:
They are miscreants just like IPOB members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Parachoko: 9:39am On May 04, 2022
chibuike65:
It's ok let me ask you a person question you can answer with the anger in you but just tell about this whole issue of Biafra, don't you Nigeria should just try and make the referendum possible judging by the time they started this and it's till on ever you can agree with me this they struggle started even before you were born, are you not tired of the killings everyweek IGbo this Igbo that we hate ourselves which you no so don't you think going out separate ways peacefully not better?
I have no anger in me.

I do not give a dam about Biafra, IPOB, Oduduwa or any other group filled with miscreants.

I have never been against Nigeria division.

Nigeria is not holding Biafra or holding Oduduwa Republic. Unless you can show me evidence Nigeria is holding any of the two groups I won't be able to give you a solid answer.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Reality3080: 9:45am On May 04, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Only an IDIOT will believe that Tinubu or Osunbade will govern the great Igbos.
u said more than that to buhari but he's now governing u

1 Like

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 9:49am On May 04, 2022
I don't support violence in anyway, yes I'm not in support of Ipob approach in fighting their struggle, but sir call we trace back when these guys where peaceful I can remember vividly when they host a one million man match protest all round the world they were peaceful then that was when this Nnamdi was like God to many of them, so what just happened ? Why did they go rough though they're still disputing it so it's still an accuse, what really happened are Nigeria not to blame here too I know they're fighting to protect the sovereignty other nation, but how did you see there is approach too
Parachoko:
I have no anger in me.

I do not give a dam about Biafra, IPOB, Oduduwa or any other group filled with miscreants.

I have never been against Nigeria division.

Nigeria is not holding Biafra or holding Oduduwa Republic. Unless you can show me evidence Nigeria is holding any of the two groups I won't be able to give you a solid answer.
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by helinues: 9:53am On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:

Is SE really marginalized? The most developed region in Nigeria according to you guys..

Isn't that a contradiction?

1 Like

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by jmoore(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2022
Is Goodluck Jonathan an Igbo man?

This topic is a product of low IQ.
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2022
Reality3080:
u said more than that to buhari but he's now governing u
Because it was their turn to produce presidency
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Moferere: 10:14am On May 04, 2022
Karma is a bitch
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by mightyhaze: 10:20am On May 04, 2022
Yorobà turned downed all juicy positions just because of hatred for Jonathan and the unrealistic ambition of bat.. and then turned around to cry marginalisation..

Who else does that?

Meanwhile how does that concern Igbos?

Jonathan isn't Igbo

The highest ranking Igbo officer in that govt meanwhile was mere deputy speaker.

Keep on bringing up that ridiculous thread.. there would always be reasonable minds here to shoot it down for as many times as u care to bring it up..just like they have been doing to the dubious thread
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Kyase(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2022
chibuike65:
I don't support violence in anyway, yes I'm not in support of Ipob approach in fighting their struggle, but sir call we trace back when these guys where peaceful I can remember vividly when they host a one million man match protest all round the world they were peaceful then that was when this Nnamdi was like God to many of them, so what just happened ? Why did they go rough though they're still disputing it so it's still an accuse, what really happened are Nigeria not to blame here too I know they're fighting to protect the sovereignty other nation, but how did you see there is approach too

Boko Harram started peacefully too, so what happened

Every terrorist organisation started peacefully, go check them...
Ipob is gradually if not a baby terrorist now......

You also acknowledged that ipob is a terrorist organisation in your post
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by haffaze777(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:

So this your rebuttal exonerate the madness bigotry displayed by your brothers on that thread?the issue is not even about marginalization of Yorubas by Jonathan,the issue is about the hatred your brothers display on that thread,nah only bastard Yoruba will go through that thread and still have soft spot for Igbo, That's why I hate some useless Yoruba people who still take you serious,you only cry wolf when it doesn't favor you,you enjoy it and rub it on other when you,I mean you are only beneficiary of it.

3 Likes

Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 10:56am On May 04, 2022
Well SIR, bokoharam has not and hasn't in any of their activities been peaceful, which I know in my best knowledge do you won't put the two in the same page, since the soilders been parading so call ipob gangs you will agree with me they're mostly cult with pump action gun, so you won't put the the place you put someone that is cult with explosive GPMG, AA and rocket launcher, really I'm not in support of any of these what I'm trying to clarify is the approach of the government towards these Igbos guys, we hear in news of how bandits are call on a round table meeting how some government officials associate with these guys just to calm them down some also rewarded, but in the case of these ipob have the government in a day call for dialogue, let the government try dialogue first because I believe government is the big brother here in any case government it's always the big brother, let the big brother call the junior brother what's your problem call them for a round table, you can agree this may hold Nigerian government at ICC because they will ask them have you call for dialogue? A round table talk?, Remember I said I detest violence but what good for the ginder is good for the gooder, Nigeria is a very good country had it been things are done equally and normal, what have the government done about this so called agitation here and there, do you ever wonder how does these guys recruit? So many of them are they doesn't force anyone to join them in the case of Ipob, it's how the government treating this matter the military and law enforcement agencies when they burn your village even the calmest person may likely join voluntarily, and these keep repeating why not the big brother forget about pride and do the needful call for dialogue first, some times hatred between us cover our eyes to let democracy thrive, we have a long way to go
Kyase:

Boko Harram started peacefully too, so what happened

Every terrorist organisation started peacefully, go check them...
Ipob is gradually if not a baby terrorist now......

You also acknowledged that ipob is a terrorist organisation in your post
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 11:08am On May 04, 2022
haffaze777:

So this your rebuttal exonerate the madness bigotry displayed by your brothers on that thread?the issue is not even about marginalization of Yorubas by Jonathan,the issue is about the hatred your brothers display on that thread,nah only bastard Yoruba will go through that thread and still have soft spot for Igbo, That's why I hate some useless Yoruba people who still take you serious,you only cry wolf when it doesn't favor you,you enjoy it and rub it on other when you,I mean you are only beneficiary of it.
brother the hatred we have between ourselves it's inbuilt that's why many are calling for referendum because we can continue like this we can continue hating ourselves, it's shows in our daily activities need to try been separate let's stop this bullying, since 1970 here we talking about the same topic everyday why not just try it, we will still be of good Friends and allays, it's crazy how we hate ourselves but will come out and shout one indivisible nation, don't you think these is part of the problem we are not processing, see where we are since 1960 with all the resources God deposited in the country both natural and human resources our population everything but still struggling, where is Ghana many other countries that are not upto Nigeria but they have standard they're processing, let's support a peaceful dissolution of this country it will be better for all of us
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by techWriter3: 11:13am On May 04, 2022
And karma will definitely still defeated you conehead buildings back to backJust bide for it
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by engreo(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2022
Karmal is a bastards....
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by sweerychick(f): 11:20am On May 04, 2022
funny enough 90% of the commenters are SW and non igbos.. so how does this show karma to Igbos
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by Kyase(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2022
chibuike65:
Well SIR, bokoharam has not and hasn't in any of their activities been peaceful, which I know in my best knowledge do you won't put the two in the same page, since the soilders been parading so call ipob gangs you will agree with me they're mostly cult with pump action gun, so you won't put the the place you put someone that is cult with explosive GPMG, AA and rocket launcher, really I'm not in support of any of these what I'm trying to clarify is the approach of the government towards these Igbos guys, we hear in news of how bandits are call on a round table meeting how some government officials associate with these guys just to calm them down some also rewarded, but in the case of these ipob have the government in a day call for dialogue, let the government try dialogue first because I believe government is the big brother here in any case government it's always the big brother, let the big brother call the junior brother what's your problem call them for a round table, you can agree this may hold Nigerian government at ICC because they will ask them have you call for dialogue? A round table talk?, Remember I said I detest violence but what good for the ginder is good for the gooder, Nigeria is a very good country had it been things are done equally and normal, what have the government done about this so called agitation here and there, do you ever wonder how does these guys recruit? So many of them are they doesn't force anyone to join them in the case of Ipob, it's how the government treating this matter the military and law enforcement agencies when they burn your village even the calmest person may likely join voluntarily, and these keep repeating why not the big brother forget about pride and do the needful call for dialogue first, some times hatred between us cover our eyes to let democracy thrive, we have a long way to go

Time will tell
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 12:13pm On May 04, 2022
It's well so many wrong going on, it's will get better if we are able let do of the inner hatred we have for each other which I think it's impossible, whybdid the government stop the use history in schools, that should tell you the hatred is inbuilt, for me I support peaceful dissolution of this country because been one is not working at all, I think the elite are covering our eyes because they'll think they won't be in power again when this actualize that's, so that why you keep hearing different thing when the leave office they won't allow any one to kick them out power in All cost, they use the media and military to keep us together while we are not one in reality, and they keep on cashing out Nigeria will keep on struggling in 50yrs to come I can bet this
Kyase:

Time will tell
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 12:21pm On May 04, 2022
Kyase:

Time will tell
as a common man like you and what do you have to gain or loose when we have three different Nation from Nigeria peacefully,

The benefits my own myopic thinking which I think will benefit many average man,
1. Job opportunity, when your LGA becomes a State you have alot to benefit businesses with move more vacancy for white color jobs everyone will be busy
2. Really a good competition among these three wonderful Nations, which means development will take a drastic level, you will like your we will stop bullying each other.
The elite don't want and competition they want to remain high
Re: IGBO: So It's True That What Goes Around Comes Around In? by chibuike65: 12:29pm On May 04, 2022
cry
Kyase:

Time will tell
it's a Shame big country like Nigeria deduce it's it's self so that a country lake Chad, Cameron Ghana will have the audacity maltreat our deplomat, remember I don't support violence I'm not in support and will never be in support of any organization that use violence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi 1 Million March In Enugu / Femi Otedola Spotted in Molue Bus (Public Transport),Unnoticed by Passengers / BAT VS OBI One On One Like And Share On Nland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.